• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

just stopping by quickly to say I got blood test results back and I OVULATED!! :D

:hi: girls i am just waiting to go the gym but i will not be doing a run has i am still full of a cold wish it would just go now fed up done a opk and its dark wooppp for the big ovulation coco x x x

nlz- You're welcome! I really hope they get to the bottom of this because there are definitely things they can treat you with to prevent future mc's if that's the issue. That's really terrible that they make you wait until you've had a certain amount of mc's. I have a big issue with a lot of fertility guidelines...it's like they jump straight to IVF instead of trying to figure out what's wrong in the first place. On a positive note, though, maybe it's not an autoimmune condition in your case and the next bean will be a sticky one. Let us know how it goes with the doctor, and good luck!!

I started my 1st round of Clomid on Feb 23, 2011. I took 50 MGs for days 3-7 of my cycle. ( I have PCOS and was excited because this cycle actually came on naturally on Feb 21st. I had taken Provera in December to bring on AF but it never happened in the allowed timeframe). I went to the doctor on March 5th and they saw 4 folicles on each ovary, 1 big one on each side. The doctor said to go home and "do your homework" because it looked like I would Ovulate most likely the next day or two. Hubby and I did as we were told. Sunday Night I felt an overwhelming sense of completion and a knowledge it worked, cant really explain but I believed that was it. Went to doctor on the 7th and he said that they didnt see the folicles anymore so I must have Ovulated on Sunday and they took blood to check my progestrone levels and the waiting began. I do not wait well, so I test way early at 9 DPO March 15th and got a BFN. I was sad but also understood I was testing early so there was a chance I might still get lucky. Well hubby said I should test on March 17th because everyone is lucky on St Pats day even the non irish.. and guess what.. I tested on March 17th at 11dpo and got my BFP. Me being a newbie went in to the doctor right away to confirm and though it took another 2 weeks to see something on the ultrasound, we took my blood work on the 17th and 19th so I was able to know that I was pregnant and the HCG levels were growing right on track. I am now 11 weeks pregnant with my first child and am so thankful the Clomid worked for me. I guess the timing was just right for us. I have had extreme morning sickness and other things so i have gotten an ultrasound every week since week 5, this is first week I am not getting one and feel a little sad and worried. But I get the 12 week scan next week for Downs and such so not too long to wait to see my little teddybear again and maybe hear the heartbeat instead of just seeing it like I have been. Good luck to all who are still trying and congrats to the other preggies. ;)

nlz- You're welcome! I really hope they get to the bottom of this because there are definitely things they can treat you with to prevent future mc's if that's the issue. That's really terrible that they make you wait until you've had a certain amount of mc's. I have a big issue with a lot of fertility guidelines...it's like they jump straight to IVF instead of trying to figure out what's wrong in the first place. On a positive note, though, maybe it's not an autoimmune condition in your case and the next bean will be a sticky one. Let us know how it goes with the doctor, and good luck!!

thanks hun! i have been reading about aspirin helping immune disorders and alot of woman who have had recurrent m/c's have gone on to have successful pregnancies after taking aspirin. I will be sure to bring this up also at my next appointment which is for 13th june! seems like ages away but i will certinally be making sure i have questions ready for the gyno consultant!
I hope they do give me blood tests to check my immune system, the hardest part is waiting to find out. xx

Hi,all.I am going Natural this cycle,took 3 x 50 mgs of clomid = BFN (2010)
then 1x 100 mgs = BFN
So hoping for a Natural BFP this cycle,good luck to everyone

Good luck nightnurse!! I'll be praying for your natural BFP.

morning girls :hi: hope your all well i am just waiting to go the gym i feel much better today temps drop right down so must be ovulating :sex: again tonight ha x x x

here s my opk girls sorry for the blurring my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0171.jpg
    Photo-0171.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls! Can i join? :) 1st cycle of clomid, days 3-7: 50 mg's. I have high fsh levels.

Had a sono today and i have 4 follicles: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm's. They estimate i'll get my surge on saturday. Last cycle (unmedicated) i only had 1 follicle so i'm glad that i'm responding to Clomid. ;)

So far so good. No side effects at all yet, so i'm happy about that.

Hi girls! Can i join? :) 1st cycle of clomid, days 3-7: 50 mg's. I have high fsh levels.

Had a sono today and i have 4 follicles: 15, 15, 14.5 & 9mm's. They estimate i'll get my surge on saturday. Last cycle (unmedicated) i only had 1 follicle so i'm glad that i'm responding to Clomid. ;)

So far so good. No side effects at all yet, so i'm happy about that.

Yey, hello and good luck!!

i got my +opk yesterday, so i am ovulating today! Lots of pain in the ovaries and pelvic area. I think last month was worse. I have 1 egg that is the perfect size so i'm hoping all goes well this month.

i got my +opk yesterday, so i am ovulating today! Lots of pain in the ovaries and pelvic area. I think last month was worse. I have 1 egg that is the perfect size so i'm hoping all goes well this month.

Good luck :)

morning girls :hi: well today is day off the gym so just going for a walk with the dogs then chill and have some more :sex: so i am covered wooooppp x x x

well not alot to update from me...still waiting for my "first official period" after my m/c so i cant start on my next round of clomid been told not to have :sex: after my m/c until i have had my 1st period and start bding after then but me and oh have had it a couple of times since my m/c besides its not dangerous its just they dont like it because if i fall pregnant its hard to date the pregnancy but what the heck doubt ill concieve anyway because im not taking my clomid until my next cycle but i did an opk the other day that was possitive :wacko: i thought maybe that my hormones were still high having had a m/c but surley an opk shouldnt be possitive 3 weeks after a m/c i would of thought all my hormones would of gone back down to normal by now maybe im ovulating who knows! ive been having lots of CM (sorry tmi) maybe its just my body recovering again or maybe im ovulating naturally x

Oh wow Nlz!! Could you be preggo? I don't really know how long the hormones take to balance, but if it was me i'd test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->