• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

AF due today but nothing. No spotting or anything but BFN. So I guess this means I get to play the waiting game and freak out everytime I have to pee because I'm afraid that it's this wipe that shows something.

My fingers are crossed for you!! hope the :witch: stays away!!

Today, i was so busy I forgot to call and get the results of my progesterone test! :dohh: so i will be calling tomorrow.

Morning all... I got my BFPs last night!! :) still in shock, done 4 tests and strong lines, no disputing! Really cannot believe it! It was my first round of clomid, I love clomid!! xxx

:hi: girls hope your all well weather still crap her wish it would hurry up and bring the sun out day off the gym so just chilling coco when is af jew hun are is she late x x x

caz, I don't know because I've never had a normal cycle besides being ont he pill.

Woohoo coco!

I'm still in the waiting game. No blood so far and my BBs are just now starting to get big and my nipples hurt like hell last night. This is hopefully a good sign for me since my BBs normally inflate as soon as I O.

I may have just had the dreaded bathroom wipe. I guess I can hope that it's just a little bit of spotting and won't lead to AF.

Congrats, Coco!! So exciting!

Idybeowulf- Hope it's just spotting and not AF for you! I'm considering not going to the bathroom next week to avoid the dreaded wipe. I can't bear the though of another AF.

Not much to report here...8dpiui and just some stabby cramps on occasion. This 2ww seems like it's never going to end.

Congrats, coco!! :happydance:

I'm still here, lurking. :blush: Not much to report...I'm officially in my tww. :coffee: But I do have my first RE appt today! I'm looking forward to seeing what he/she has to say about my dh's low morphology numbers. Hopefully we get some tests scheduled and get the ball moving.

Morning all... I got my BFPs last night!! :) still in shock, done 4 tests and strong lines, no disputing! Really cannot believe it! It was my first round of clomid, I love clomid!! xxx

congrats hun woopp x x

morning girls :hi: well i am waiting for ffs to put my o in its not done it yet think i o on cd17 just waiting to go the gym just going to do 20 mins on bike and then 20 slow walk on treadmill x x x

Another morning without AF but with a BFN. When I m/c in June, I never got a BFP but definitely found evidence that I should have been. I'm still spotting but it's not like my normal spotting. This is more like lightly tinted CM that most people wouldn't even notice unless you examine every wipe.:blush: My normal spotting (and this may be tmi) usually consists of what I call clots of old blood. They're dark and stringy and I haven't had anything like that yet.

So needless to say, I'm stressed. I really wish there was something that just told you that you were pregnant! I keep picturing something like that thing that pops up on a turkey when it's done baking. Or a spot like a mood ring that changes color...I didn't sleep very well last night and have been off the coffee for 3 weeks, can you tell? LOL

Idy- No coffee alone would make me crazy!! I'm trying to "limit" my coffee consumption...and that's hard enough! Late AF and just a little spotting sounds very promising...try to hang in there!! FX'd for you!

morning girls :hi: happy Friday wooppp it comes round quick this weekend well going the gym again still really sore bbs and still weeing alot still have ibs so just going to take it easy with the gym x x x

Hi I am cd1 today finally After a 46 day cycle and taking provera :) well I think so don't think it is going to be spotting! Yay!

I can finally start my clomid :) - Im taking mine cd2 which is tomorrow :)

I'm looking for a cycle buddy whether you are having a natural or clomid cycle- just someone to share experiences with

Hope for some replies xxx

I'm sitting here with a very large coffee with a Coke chaser ready and waiting. AF showed itself this morning. The cramps have already hit too.

I had originally counted myself out with the discovery of the cysts but then my body had to be 3 days late and give me hope so now today is not going to be fun.

I will be Clomid free this cycle because the cysts are painful. I see the doc again in 3 weeks for an ultrasound to see if they are shrinking and to decide when to go back on the Clomid.

For all those who take breaks from Clomid, my doc told me that there is a really good chance this cycle for me to still O and everything because there will be residual Clomid in my system. He's had a lot of patients who have gone off Clomid because they had given up and gotten pregnant the next cycle since the Clomid was still in their system. Here's to hoping. I'm going to use opks for the first time this cycle and I'm ordering preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->