• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hi caz, hope you are well.
Considered testing this morning but thought better of it! Because it was on my mind I had a dream that I took a test and it was really clearly positive!! CD23 & 12 DPO. bbs don't feel as sore today and seems as though I'm getting more stabby cramps... I guess I will see what the weekend brings.

nlz- I found a whole section on autoimmune reaction causing mc, including NK cells, in the book "Making Babies." It has some good suggestions for tests to ask your doctor for and ways to treat the problem. You should check it out! It also highly recommends low-dose aspirin. It made me consider getting some myself, since it's supposed to help implantation, too!

caz and coco- Good luck with testing, when you do test!

i would get some if i was you hun i took it for a bit but stopped don't no why it supposed to help a lot hun 75mg i took x x x

Doodles-I have that book "making babies". its a good book. i haven't done much from it other than alter my diet and exercise at the moment. i started on all the herbal supplements and then the doc put me on clomid, so i stopped them all because i didn't want it to interfere. The aspirin, or i think it was, made my period VERY clotty!! it was scary it was so clotty!

Is anyone taking supplements while on clomid other than the prenatal?

Also, I got my +opk on monday, so i'm assuming i ovulated Tues. But today and yesterday i got some EWCM (little). Do you think maybe i ovulated today? I'm thinking about jumping my husband tonight, but idk because he is scheduled for his SA tomorrow. I also did the opk the day after my + and it was neg. What do ya'll think i should do?

Doodles-I have that book "making babies". its a good book. i haven't done much from it other than alter my diet and exercise at the moment. i started on all the herbal supplements and then the doc put me on clomid, so i stopped them all because i didn't want it to interfere. The aspirin, or i think it was, made my period VERY clotty!! it was scary it was so clotty!

Also, I got my +opk on monday, so i'm assuming i ovulated Tues. But today and yesterday i got some EWCM (little). Do you think maybe i ovulated today? I'm thinking about jumping my husband tonight, but idk because he is scheduled for his SA tomorrow. I also did the opk the day after my + and it was neg. What do ya'll think i should do?

I would bd again just in case. USUALLY ewcm comes before o, but it can come afterwards. I would bd just in case. Oh...his SA. Crap. Okay, opk on Monday and today is Thursday. It's probably safe to say you o'ed already. Is it possible to reschedule the SA?

I took Maca for 2 cycles. It's a peruvian root that supposedly does wonders for fertility. However, like you, I stopped when I started taking clomid. I just started baby aspirin this cycle, because my period was only 1.5 days last time, so I'm thinking the clomid is making my lining too thin.

Thanks doodles i will be asking the gyno consultant for a blood test to check for auto-immune dieases at my appointment in june! If that is whats causing my problems then at least it answers the m/c's and then at least i can be given drugs to help with future pregnancies....fx'ed!

LADIES....if your new or have a new cycle of clomid please send me private message with your clomid cycle details so i can update main page, thanks x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

Yeah, I haven't done much from the book, but it seems like good advice. Some of the eating suggestions are a bit much...how am I supposed to not eat soy, dairy, or meat? What CAN I eat?? And the no drinking coffee makes me sad. LOL. I've been *meaning* to re-start exercising, but it's been hard with having just moved. If this month doesn't work, I will try the book out in a more serious manner next month.

I'm only taking a prenatal and vitamin D (which I normally take). I'm a little nervous with supplements...baby aspirin included. My lining seems to be fine, so I think I will just stick to my prenatal for now! I don't need clots!!!

If it were me, I would have BD'd for good measure...but I often get EWCM a few days after O (I actually had some today). Either way, I think you already covered O. Hope you caught that egg and the SA went well! :thumbup:

Thanks doodles i will be asking the gyno consultant for a blood test to check for auto-immune dieases at my appointment in june! If that is whats causing my problems then at least it answers the m/c's and then at least i can be given drugs to help with future pregnancies....fx'ed!

LADIES....if your new or have a new cycle of clomid please send me private message with your clomid cycle details so i can update main page, thanks x

Hope they test you and figure it out!! FX'd for you and a sticky bean :hugs:

So, I've been having a lot of cramping on and off on my right side...super weird. I'm not sure if IUI makes you extra crampy or if something interesting is going on in there. I hate all this waiting!! :dohh:

Evening! I'm really crampy too! it's annoying because i want to know if its af and just get on with it! getting stomach pains today though

:hi: girls hope your all well well not stopped since i got up been shopping came home cleaned the house top to bottom now just chilling for a bit x x x

i have 4 dpo and i swore i was't going to symptom spot and i'm really not trying to, but what is up with the constant small burping i have been having since ovulation?! it tastes like i had a tuna sandwich or something each time i burp! I HATE TUNA! I think its completely aggravating because i know its too early for symptoms!! :dohh:

Hi girls.I really need some advice please,and I know most of you here took clomid already more then 1 cycle.My problem is,I took first round cycle day 2-6,and I'm on day 23 now.I didn't ovulate yet,and I'm really sick since day 19.I was vomiting,I have a lower abdominal pain,feel full all the time and have diarrhea too.I went to doc(GP) yesterday,and he said it's only a side effect of the clomid,and just have to put up with it.What you girls think of this?
Did any of you had my symptoms? Please help me,what should I do. :) thanks

:hi: girls feel like shit today again thought i got rid of my cold well back today with Reuven sore throat body achy hope it a good sign for my bfp not been right this month at all x x x

good luck caz, sorry you feel rubbish!

Hi Andeia, I took clomid 1st time this cycle days 2-6, no side effects (took them before bed, don't know if that made any difference). Doesn't sound right that you should be going through that. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Andeia, it took me a while to O my first clomid cycle, eventually i took a trigger shot.

caz sorry you're feeling so horrible!

I'm on my second clomid cycle 150mg and my doc said if i'm not pregnant this cycle he's moving me on to injections next cycle????!!!! I mean i don't mind, but i always thought that clomid is tried for at least 3 cycles.

AF due today but nothing. No spotting or anything but BFN. So I guess this means I get to play the waiting game and freak out everytime I have to pee because I'm afraid that it's this wipe that shows something.

AF due today but nothing. No spotting or anything but BFN. So I guess this means I get to play the waiting game and freak out everytime I have to pee because I'm afraid that it's this wipe that shows something.

Aw I know how you feel, I'm exactly the same atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->