• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

So sorry, Idy!! That really sucks. If AF shows for me next week, I'm considering taking a month off of Clomid, as well. We can't afford to do IUI again, so I'm not sure there's much point in me taking the Clomid. I was originally put on it to regulate my cycle, but maybe it did the trick? Hope your cysts clear up soon, so you can get back to the Clomid! Or that you conceive on your own this month!!

I think i am probably out this month :( im having AF type cramping that started this morning. Im on cd 25, i thi k shes due tomorrow.

your not out hun till she shows her ugly face fx she doesn't come x x x

hiya girls I haven't been on for a while but thought I would check in and see how everyone doing. On to the 2nd week wait of the 2 week wait on my 4th round of clomid so fingers crossed. Not too hopeful thou but I am going on a camping trip over the bank holiday so that will at least help me to try and forgot about whether the witch will show or not. Fingers crossed to everyone else whos on they 2ww xxx

So excited I found this thread! I tried 50mg this past month - not giving up hope yet, but not exactly feeling preggo either. I am willing to try it two more times. But man, did ovulation hurt! It woke me from sleeping!
Again, really glad I can talk to everyone about this! :)

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever welcome ashton25 x x x

welcome, ashton!

nothing much going on here...just praying AF doesn't show on wednesday. not feeling very preggo, though, so not so hopeful. feeling like a whole lot of nothing is going on!

This will be my last clomid cycle!
apparently clomid is not working for me, my follies are growing but very very slowly on clomid. Doc said we'll be moving on to injections if no BFP this cycle, which i know is not gonna happen. :(

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

Hiya girls,

Im on my last lot of clomid. AF due on the 28th and i know im not going to be pregnant as i have sore boobs and i always have this a few days before hand.
Im ovulated every month apart from the 3rd month, my periods have been 28 day every month aswel so i really dont understand why im not getting pregnant unless my OH has something wrong with his sperm which we find out tommorow! Very excited and scared at the same time :dohh:

Hiya girls,

Im on my last lot of clomid. AF due on the 28th and i know im not going to be pregnant as i have sore boobs and i always have this a few days before hand.
Im ovulated every month apart from the 3rd month, my periods have been 28 day every month aswel so i really dont understand why im not getting pregnant unless my OH has something wrong with his sperm which we find out tommorow! Very excited and scared at the same time :dohh:

How many cycles is this for you? I'm on my 3rd and my RE says this will be my last one. My dh doesn't have great morphology, and RE said that it's possible clomid is putting up a barrier not allowing the good ones to get through at all. I'm not understanding why if I'm o'ing it's not working, either. :hissy:

Hi girls hope your all ok, sad to see some of you are still ttc and that clomid hasn't worked out for you i hope the next step is better and you get your bfp's. FX'ED

Well not much of an update from me i'm still waiting for AF to show after my m/c last month started getting the odd cramping yesterday so im presuming the witch is on her way. I'm not going to take clomid this cycle as i have gyno appointment in june with my consultant and i want to request a blood test to check for auto-immune diesease as i am pritty sure this is my problem and dont want to get pregnant just to loose the baby again so if it is my over active sells causing my m/c's then at least i can be given drugs to prevent further m/c's in the future so we shall see what happens at next appointment :wacko:

On a possitive note i have lost 70lbs on my ww diet i am so thrilled i went to a friends wedding on saturday and had lots of compliments from family and friends who hadnt seen me since my larger days :haha: i have another 16lbs to shift and then ive reached my target finally :happydance:

hope your all well & take care :hugs: xx

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

Well I'm waiting for my opks and preseed to arrive from Amazon. I'm really hoping I O all on my own. I've also decided that I'm going to try progesterone cream this cycle. My levels on clomid are awful, I have a ton of symptoms of estrogen dominance every cycle, and I think I conceive but can't keep it thanks to imbalance. At this point, I figure it can't hurt.

Hiya girls,

How many cycles is this for you? I'm on my 3rd and my RE says this will be my last one. My dh doesn't have great morphology, and RE said that it's possible clomid is putting up a barrier not allowing the good ones to get through at all. I'm not understanding why if I'm o'ing it's not working, either. :hissy:

Its my 4th month and i know AF is just round the corner so its not worked but wev just found out yesterday that my OH has a low sperm count :( so that it probly why but on a good note my consultant has forwarded our appointment at hospital to next week so im really excited to see what the next steps will be and to see if the next steps will work :) im hoping i will be put on more clomid aswel cause it made me ovulate and made my periods regular :)

Hey ladies! Just wondering what your experiences have been with clomid and your AF's arrival? This is currently my 2nd cycle and i'm waiting for AF. I am cd 30 now with ovulation from cd15-17...i got my +opk on cd 14 but ewcm around 17. I'm thinking i'm late and have been having cramping since cd 21 and i just today started seeing a light beige (so light it cant be described as brown) on the tp today. My cervix is low and i think its open. Anyone had their cycles off with clomid? Last month i was 26 days and without clomid i'm usually no more than 31. The little spotting i had today isn't considered cd 1 is it? I'm just so afraid i'm going to miss the begginning of my cycle!!

morning girls :hi: well i have had a headache all night and still have it now the joys of clomid hope i get my bfp this month soon be ovulating again x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->