**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Dh has had one SA and has another one scheduled for end of June. He has low morphology, and average to slightly low motility but a HUGE count. He likes that. :haha: He's on several supplements, so hopefully they work. I'm prepared for the tests to suck. I'm not going to work after the hsg, so that's good. Tomorrow is the hysto...something. hystoscopy? Who knows. I hope I can bd a few days afterwards, so this cycle won't be lost. I have no idea when he'll want me to do an iui, HOPEFULLY this cycle, otherwise we have to wait until September. Out of town during both weeks that I'll be o'ing. :wacko: But I'm not sure if I get my hsg done on cd11 that we can move quickly enough to do an iui that cycle. Who knows. Maybe the hsg will be enough to clear things out and make me pregnant.

They take such pride in their count! LOL. Mine is also on supplements for motility. I hope your tests go as smoothly as possibly, and you should be able to BD after. I was fine, except for being sore, and stopped bleeding after a day. And they might even be able to give you an IUI this month! My doctor offered in the middle of a cycle to give me a trigger shot and do IUI the day before we were moving, but I said it was too much that month. LOL. Good luck with all the tests and keep us posted! :thumbup:

They take such pride in their count! LOL. Mine is also on supplements for motility. I hope your tests go as smoothly as possibly, and you should be able to BD after. I was fine, except for being sore, and stopped bleeding after a day. And they might even be able to give you an IUI this month! My doctor offered in the middle of a cycle to give me a trigger shot and do IUI the day before we were moving, but I said it was too much that month. LOL. Good luck with all the tests and keep us posted! :thumbup:

LOL! They really do. I'm really hoping that my doc is aggressive and wants to do an iui this cycle. He seems to be that kind of doc, who wants to move things along. Especially if he knows we won't be able to for the next 2 cycles. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. Hsg is Monday. I kind of wish that one was tomorrow so I could get it over with.

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp been the gym took the dogs the field now i am chilling for a hour before i go and soak some sun up because it lovely her today x x x

Well, that sucked. I ended up having an endometrial biopsy in addition to the hysteroscopy, which I was not prepared for. However, I'm glad I didn't know, because I would have worried even more. I lost it when they led me into "that" part of the clinic...where the serious stuff was, and spotted the 12 inch needles that I was assuming going to be put in me at some point. I started crying before the thing even started. It was painful, but quick.

aw rosa it will all be worth it when you have your bfp hun x x x

Hi all.

I'm another new clomid girl. Just taken my last dose and cd6 today. Started on 100mg. Only a few headaches so far and no other side effects - does that mean it's not working?

Had a lap and dye last month and diagnosed mild endometriosis and pcos. Had a cyst on one ovary treated at the same time. We have been ttc for 18months and absolutely nothing. Not even an evap. Starting to get to me now.

Good luck to all.

:hi: girls how are you all i have been shopping going in the yard soaking up some sun in a min hope the weather is her to stay woopp x x x

another question - does clomid increase bbt? mine has been 36.5-7 for the first 8 days of this cycle and is normally 36.2 and then goes up after O. So confused.....
Was VERY grumpy yesterday - poor DH got it in the neck and he hadn't even done anything.

:hi: girl the hope your all well afm doing a Sunday dinner chicken yumm yummm starving bean i am the same i just snap ha x x x

Well, that sucked. I ended up having an endometrial biopsy in addition to the hysteroscopy, which I was not prepared for. However, I'm glad I didn't know, because I would have worried even more. I lost it when they led me into "that" part of the clinic...where the serious stuff was, and spotted the 12 inch needles that I was assuming going to be put in me at some point. I started crying before the thing even started. It was painful, but quick.

OH NO!!! I'm so sorry, Rosa. That sounds horrible. I hope you are doing ok and today's HSG wasn't too terrible for you. Hang in there!!!! :hugs:

another question - does clomid increase bbt? mine has been 36.5-7 for the first 8 days of this cycle and is normally 36.2 and then goes up after O. So confused.....
Was VERY grumpy yesterday - poor DH got it in the neck and he hadn't even done anything.

Clomid always makes my bbt higher for the 5 days that I take it. Then it goes back to normal when I stop. I also don't usually start cramping from the Clomid until after I stop it and am getting close to ovulation. Headaches and grumpiness, unfortunately, are common Clomid side effects. I get them every month, along with hot flashes! Good luck to you this month...hope you get that BFP!! :thumbup:

OH NO!!! I'm so sorry, Rosa. That sounds horrible. I hope you are doing ok and today's HSG wasn't too terrible for you. Hang in there!!!! :hugs:

It WAS horrible. Although, for the most part, I was fine afterwards. Just took some more pain meds and sat around at night with my heating pad. The hsg was this morning, and it wasn't nearly as bad. Some bad cramping and uncomfortableness, but it's over and I'm fine now. The doc THINKS the tubes are fine, but some of the dye pooled in an area that it wasn't supposed to be, and he's not sure why. We might have to do a laparoscopy to see what's up. And here I was thinking all of my testing was over. HA! :nope:

It WAS horrible. Although, for the most part, I was fine afterwards. Just took some more pain meds and sat around at night with my heating pad. The hsg was this morning, and it wasn't nearly as bad. Some bad cramping and uncomfortableness, but it's over and I'm fine now. The doc THINKS the tubes are fine, but some of the dye pooled in an area that it wasn't supposed to be, and he's not sure why. We might have to do a laparoscopy to see what's up. And here I was thinking all of my testing was over. HA! :nope:

Well, I'm glad the HSG wasn't too painful for you. But sorry they might have to do yet another test :dohh: Men have it so easy. Hang in there, lady! :hugs:

Well ladies, AF is here, my cycle ended and so is my clomid journey, it was wonderful meeting you all. I'll still check and all of you every once in a while, may you get your BFP soon.
we're taking a break for a couple of months while doing some testing, then probably move to injections in August/September.

got a nice line on my opk really dark woopppp the pic is blurry my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0205.jpg
    Photo-0205.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
Wooho caz, you can still see it really clearly, get going!! ;)

Well ladies, AF is here, my cycle ended and so is my clomid journey, it was wonderful meeting you all. I'll still check and all of you every once in a while, may you get your BFP soon.
we're taking a break for a couple of months while doing some testing, then probably move to injections in August/September.

aww, sorry to hear that!

morning girls :hi: not going the gym so going to do a yoga dvd instead then take my dogs for a long walk my lower abdomen is sore today think i am about to pop a nice big egg out i hope wwwooooopppp aw freeeg sorry :af: got you hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->