Clomid ....... have you??

Hello,
OMG I always get headaches when on the clomid and they are even migraines. I really hope they don't get any worse hun. Wishing you all the best and lots of baby dust

Thank u hunni xx
how many cycles have you done on the clomid??
Someone sed to take clomid with a full tummy so thhats what am goin to try on my next lot :)
I'll b on my second lot next month, also am on 100mg of clomid :)

I always took mine after my dinner and went to bed three hours later and I didn't get any side effects.

Dipp will u need the provera with clomid? Will the clomid not regulate you? I ask because I mdnt really have a cycle but I've not been given anymore provera.

Missing Congrats with the pos Opk get plenty of bd in!

I've been testing on Opk and nothing I'm on cd 9 today finished clomid last week

I have to take the pervera t make me have a cycle :-(
it's awful as I get some bad belly aches some days, then the clomid on day 2 of my mens cycle, for 5 days x

Hey babba and welcome good luck with your first cycle!!!! X

Well just had my first lost of blood test and my hands are hurtin me as it took a while to get some blood out :-(
next one on Friday :-( then my last one in 10 days:) x

Hi girls,

Thought I'd give you a little update on me, went for another monitoring scan on saturday morning and i had 1 huge follicle (21mm!) and the other 2 had stopped growing - was kinda relieved about that as if all 3 had grown we may of had to abandon this cycle. My lining was really good too consultant very happy.

Got some EWCM yesterday and a positive OPK & peak on my CBFM this morning. So all great here, just waiting to OV now and going to get BDing! Then it's on to the 2WW and cyclogest starting Wed eve.

Anyone else having/had cyclogest? How are we all doing?

Awww glad things are goin well hunni :)

I've just had my first lot ov colmid and not oing yet :-(
I've also had my first lot of blood test done and gotta have my second on Thursday :-(
I've not had tha cyclogest sorry Hun x

Awww glad things are goin well hunni :)

I've just had my first lot ov colmid and not oing yet :-(
I've also had my first lot of blood test done and gotta have my second on Thursday :-(
I've not had tha cyclogest sorry Hun x

what do you think
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/lyndav101/opk2.jpg

Id say thats a positive hun!!! Get BD!!!!!!!!

Dip, hope your bloods come back ok, have you done anymore OPKS?

Mines still negative!

Kied, thats really good news about the foli hun, keep us posted! Whats a cyclogest?

Yep I'd say I'd say u are Hun, so if u are then I have been :-(

My bloods are to see if tablets are in my system (day 8-9)
to see if I'm oing (day12-14) and then to see if it's left my system (day 22-24)
I soo hope it all works as I'll b very very heart broken if it don't,

Missin those cups are for ur periods so am confused t how u use them for owt else Hun

yes they are for your period. but people use them to hold the sperm close to the cervix as well. you just put them in and leave it in there for like 8 hours... you dont even feel them once they are in.

I'm deffo getting some ive seen a lot of girls use them! Ive got only 21 and 28 day bloods!!

Got bloods tmoz not lookin forward t it :-(
did a preg test this mornin but neg :-(
I feel soo awful but think I might have a bug :-(
mayb next month x

Yeh I'd say too early if your cd 26

I'm on cd 14 and think I got a positive Opk today!!!!!

yay for the pos OPK kazzab25, get bding!!!

I'm in the 2WW and just started my cyclogest (progesterone) yesterday. i have a feeling this 2WW will go slowly.

dippy i hope the bloods went ok

I did one as I've not been well at all and had most symtoms there:-(
had my second lot of bloods tday this time went alot easyier too :)
last lot on Monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->