Clomid Sucess Stories here please!!!

princess2406

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have taken my first round of clomid this month and thankfully ovulated :happydance:

I would love to hear sucess stories from any of you who have taken clomid and conceieved! Anything to give me hope! :thumbup:

Many thanks in advance! x

If you look through this forum theres loads of stories. Most that have had success will be off in the preggo forums now!

hi princess i was thinking about writing a success story on here because i remember looking through this section myself hoping for some inspiration and then i saw your post ....

i got pregnant on my first cycle of clomid after 2 1/2 yrs ttc. it unfortunately ended in a mc but that obviously had nothing to do with the clomid. i continued the clomid after a month off and finally got a BFP on my third cycle. i'm now 15wks and sometimes i still cant believe it :happydance:

there are lots and lots of success stories with clomid so i wish you all the luck in the world but dont be disheartened if you dont get pregnant on your first cycle, stay positive and you'll get your BFP :thumbup:
:dust:

Hi Missy,

Congratulations! Thankyou for your post, unfortunatley the nasty witch showed so on to cycle 2 of clomid. Trying to stay positive! x

aww boo that witch! you must stay positive though as hard as that is sometimes :wacko: i know it sends you a little more nuts each month but god its worth it when you finally get your BFP and you will :hugs: good luck for this cycle!

Hi

I have had 2 clomid babies, dd who is 6 and ds who is nearly 4

I had provera as i wasn't having af and 50 mg clomid and i conceived them both with the 1st round

Next cycle (sept) i will be taking 50 mg days 2-6

Fc it works 1st time again x

wow thanks for your post too! i am on the second round of clomid since my m/c feb.14 2010. hubbie and I just ttc last month but lol failed to do the nasty when i ov crazy i know...but this month round 2 of clomid from day 3-7 i ov aug.13 & 14 (cd15) so i hope this is out month!

:dust: to you all that is trying on clomid!

I just started my first month of Clomid - 100mg/day

I just finished my saline hysterosonogram this morning (CD7) and will be back to the the RE's office Tuesday for a ultrasound and labs on CD 10. Then probably more US's and a trigger shot and then IUI.

Hiya, I tried to concieve for 2.5 yrs, no look, all tests came bk clear, was put on clomid, first month i was told not to hav unprotected sex as I had hyperovulated and there was a chance I could hav 6 babies if i concieved, second month took half the dose, they said I was still hyper ovulating but only one egg was big enough to produce a baby so to give it a try but to go bk on the first day of my next period to check that my overies had settled and maybe change med. Im happy to say my period never came and my baby was born 6 weeks ago, good luck xx

great story M2bee - congrats.

Im on 4th clomid round now and still no BFP - would love some more success stories (especially from the unexplained girls as thats what I am - no probs with me or DH).

Dont give up, I felt like it was neva gonna work but there is loads of stuff they can try and in many ways im glad im a couple of years older x

hi, i have found reading other peoples inspiration stories reassuring so wanted to hopefully give a little in return.
I stopped taking the pill in oct 09 but never had a period so I went to docs in september because I still hadnt had a period since Oct last year. he did bloods and referred me for scan and gynae appointment. scan was fine but i was worried sick that the pill had been hiding something. gynae doc gave me provera to make me bleed then 50mg clomid to take.
I took 50mg clomid day 2-6. I then tested my wee for the LH surge (indicator of ovulation) everyday from day 10-25! I followed the instructions exactly but they were always negative....so i assumed the clomid hadnt worked. I booked a docs appointment to go and get some more provera because 35 days into cycle i hadnt had a period. Stupidly it didnt even cross my mind i might be pregnant. i started getting lower abdo cramps....they werent painful but felt more intense then cramps ive had in the past. so i thought id do a preg test (but didnt think it'd be positive based on the above) - constant pregnancy testing is a bit of a bad habit i have got into too - sure some of you will get that! I havent had any other symptoms.
I was Brushing my teeth...looked up and i couldnt believe it... a positive result. God knows when i ovulated....my advice dont rely on ovulation sticks - thank god we werent basing having sex on it!!!
I'm only in the early stages...3-4 weeks maybe. Going to see doc on monday, i know its early days and the risk of miscarriage is high, but just thankful we can get pregnant. Although it hasnt sunk in yet.
I know what its like having one thing on your mind....even when people say dont worry it'll happen/stay positive etc...its hard but keep going and look forward. x

wow lou1 lucky with your :bfp: i happy for you and hubby...

Hi! I have a nice positive story to tell, I know I was searching for them when we were trying.
I came off the pill in April 2005 and had no luck for a year so got referred for tests which showed I wasn't ovulating. By the time I was prescribed clomid it was late 2006. After 3 months on the 50mg I was amazed to find out I was pregnant, and happily in September 2007 my little boy Alex was born!
We decided to try for number 2 in October 2009, knowing we would probably have the same trouble again I managed to get referred back to my consultant after 6 months. I had a couple of blood tests to confirm it was the same problem and 2 months into the clomid I fell pregnant again but sadly it was not meant to be and I miscarried at 6 weeks.
We decided to keep trying so I took 2 months more of the clomid and I am delighted to say that I am now 8 weeks pregnant!
I hope my story gives you all some hope and you can see it does work! Hang in there xxx

I had been trying for over 3 years to conceive and on my 2nd round of Clomid I had a chemical pregnancy and on my 3rd round of clomid at 50mg I am pregnant and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Just thought I'd update my story:

Trying for 35 months (one month short of 3yrs) and I found out on Monday that Im pregnant. I was on my 4th round of clomid and really thought it was never gonna work but it did.

Hope that gives someone out there some hope :thumbup:

Just thought I'd update my story:

Trying for 35 months (one month short of 3yrs) and I found out on Monday that Im pregnant. I was on my 4th round of clomid and really thought it was never gonna work but it did.

Hope that gives someone out there some hope :thumbup:

Thats fab news. Congratulations, you must feel so excited and shocked! Hope all goes well.

Thanks Lou. I am excited, shocked and scared all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->