Clomid Sucess Stories here please!!!

Thank you Jadeblue and congratulations!! xx

im also on my 3rd month of clomid and waitng 4 my ov test to be + but still nothn im on 100mg n am hopeing this month ill be last...:cry: my moods are killing me

I can't actually believe I'm writing this! I started clomid 50mg days 2-6 in August for unexplained infertility. First 2 rounds BFN. I was absolutely ready to give up. We weren't having any monitoring, not even a day 21 progesterone. I decided that the third round would be our last and we would move on to IUI. I decided to take a risk and increased myself to 100mg days 2-6. I requested a day 21 progesterone from my GP, fortunately she agreed and it was 151! I got my BFP at 10 dpo, I am now 13 dpo and keep checking, I have peed on lots of sticks this week!

I know this is incredibly early but I am feeling positive, first BFP in 31 months.

As I say it was our last try with clomid, I was getting quite low and so incredibly frustrated, it was starting to affect our relationship and I was starting to believe it would never happen...but it has : )

I'm just bumping this thread.I added my own success story earlier on, now I'm ttc number 2. First round of clomid commenced so thought I'd see if anyone has more success stories to add! X

I just wanted to share my story. I know I used to stalk these story's to give me hope. I took my first round of clomid this cycle and ended up with a BFP after 3 1/2 years. I had a lap for endo in Nov, waited one cycle to start ttc/clomid. I just got my BFP yesterday. Please do not give up! I used to think it would never happen and bam.

Im in the position at the moment of thinking it will never happen. Your stories give me hope. X

I feel absolutely so lucky to be returning to this thread to share my second success with clomid. Ttc #2, First cycle taking 50 mg in December 12. Hope this wonder drug gives others their long awaited bfp.

I can't actually believe I'm writing this! I started clomid 50mg days 2-6 in August for unexplained infertility. First 2 rounds BFN. I was absolutely ready to give up. We weren't having any monitoring, not even a day 21 progesterone. I decided that the third round would be our last and we would move on to IUI. I decided to take a risk and increased myself to 100mg days 2-6. I requested a day 21 progesterone from my GP, fortunately she agreed and it was 151! I got my BFP at 10 dpo, I am now 13 dpo and keep checking, I have peed on lots of sticks this week!

I know this is incredibly early but I am feeling positive, first BFP in 31 months.

As I say it was our last try with clomid, I was getting quite low and so incredibly frustrated, it was starting to affect our relationship and I was starting to believe it would never happen...but it has : )

Mooster I love your story!
Im in a similar position. 50mg of clomid days2-6. Im on cd9 of my 3rd cycle now. Im definitly ovulating on this dose as my cd21 progestorone was 81.1!! But Ive been considering upping my dose myself next month if I dont get my bfp.
My OH doesnt want me to go against the docs instructions, but it obviously worked for you. I think I just made my mind up!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies ! i fell pregnant on clomid ! i was ttc for nearly 2 years did 2 months of 50mg of clomid that didnt work for me but my 3rd round of 100mg worked ! i am now 11 weeks pregnant and all nice and healthy ! i also used pre-seed and conception tablets for me and OH ! good luck to all ttc really dont loose hope in know how hard it is not to but hold on it will happen ! good luck to everyone x

Fantastic stories ladies.

I'm scheduled to start my fertomid(generic of clomid) 100mg as soon as i get Af, and no monitoring..but I will definetely ask my GP for some 21 days progrestone tests.we will be only doing 3cycles of 100mg..Fingers crossed i will be sharing my success story with you all soon.:hugs:

I forgot about this thread!
I last posted when I was starting my 3rd round of clomid. Well nothing happened that round..but I got my :bfp: on my 4th round!! :happydance:

I am 5 weeks pregnant now and have my first scan at 8 weeks. The month it happened I stopped using preseed & softcups. I dont know if that made a difference, I think it was probably just our time.

:dust: to you all.xx

Just adding my third success story. My LO is nearly 2 - successful with 1st round of clomid. TTC 2 - First lot of clomid Dec 2012 (fell pregnant but MC in Jan).

3rd time....My LMP was 27th Marah. I did a test yesterday (CD 20); even though i tested way to early it was positive. I usually Ov day 14-16 with clomid, so just beware ovulation can happen really early! We had sex every couple of days as soon as i stopped bleeding. I dont chart at all so not sure which day i Ov'd. I was really quite dry with very little EWCM so wasnt holding out much hope....even went into boots and bought some conceive plus at the weekend....only used it the day before my BFP so had nothing to do with that! The point....dont count yourself out to soon.

Good luck to those TTC. Its damn right stressful at times :hugs:

Anyone else with clomid success stories? I find myself relying on them for faith! :) I just found out round one of clomid did not make me ovulate so i am feeling a bit low. Thanks girls! :)

Clomid 50mg CD5-9 worked for me on the first try. I did not experience any side effects. In fact, I felt great! I requested the trigger shot and had an ultrasound to check follie growth- I had to make a stink to get both trigger/ultrsound. Glad I did! I'm now 8 weeks and hoping for a sticky bean!

Goodluck ladies! :D Sending lots of baby dust.

I got bfp on my 2nd cycle of clomid. But we didnt dtd in the first round as hubby was poorly. So really clomid worked first time! Unfortunately i lost the baby but i will do clomid again soon and im hoping it can work again xxx

50mg clomid failed for me... (3 rounds = nothing) but 100 mg worked! I ovulated 3 times, failed to fall pregnant but then, I had no clomid for one month, had my mind on other things, we moved house, I changed jobs twice and BAM I got my BFP kind of out of the blue. My daughter is now 15 months old :)

Since having her so far my AFs seem a lot more regular (for now anyway) *touch wood* this may be because I lost a little bit of weight. But might be that clomid had kick started something as I ovulated without it after. (Previously I had not ovulated once for over a year)

So don't give up! especially to those who 50mg didn't work for - you might just need to find the right dosage! best of luck to you all xxxxx

I'm on round 3. Feeling disheartened. These stories are helping me. I was unmonitored on first lot. Had prog bloods done 56!!! On second round. But no bfp. And now awaiting to have bloods done for this cycle. Your stories give me hope xx

I am going to share my stories aswell. 13 years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS and was given a clomid trial to see if it would help me ovulate. I would go for months without af even as long as 13 months once. Well the very first month on the trial I got a :bfp:. Unfortunatly I MC at 11 weeks. ^ months after the miscarriage I was put on Clomid 50 mg days 3-7 and got :bfp:. 9 months later DS was born. I started ttc my second baby in May of 2011. After seeing one dr who's only concern was he wanted me to lose wieght I switched REs and was put on clomid 100mg 4-8 and a hcg trigger at cd14. As you can see by my signature I found out last week I am officially expecting.:happydance:

Wow! Congrats Lou, Piper and Kyten on your pregnancies! I hope I will be sharing my PCOS/ Clomid success story on here soon! Thanks everyone for continually sharing, these stories are really the only thing that gives me hope some days! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->