Clomid Sucess Stories here please!!!

I had been trying for over 3 years to conceive and on my 2nd round of Clomid I had a chemical pregnancy and on my 3rd round of clomid at 50mg I am pregnant and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months.
all the best libra! congrats to you!

Hi we were trying for ages then found out i had pollycystic ovarys(apologies for the spelling) was put on clomid minimum dose i think 100mg took that for 11 months then i had finished my packet. we then bought a bussiness so said we would wait for a little while were going to start again next summer, I then found out i was 5 1/2 weeks pregnant BNP 26th oct and our EDD is 25th JUNE 2011. :happydance: im nearly 3 months pregnant now and very excited. You may think it will never happen to you, as i felt like that but i am your living proof it will.:flower: Please keep me updated. x

i love to read sucess stories thank you! i have hope....its been about 2 yrs now for us one mc and one fibroide removal...so am praying for this :baby:

hi all I like this post. I am on my 3rd round of clomid I was on 50mg cd 5-9 last round I did 3-7 had my HSG on Dec 2nd and hoping for a good outcome with it all. I am waiting for my 100mg clomid and going to start that this cycle when af comes. Dec 27th I am due. been TTC 9 months

Just thought I'd add my success story, took 2.5 years TTC and after lap & dye and loads of tests I got my BFP on my 2nd round of clonus & am currently 14 weeks pregnant! I honestly never thought it would happen!! Good luck to you all and hope you get your BFP soon! Xxx

Just thought I'd add my success story, took 2.5 years TTC and after lap & dye and loads of tests I got my BFP on my 2nd round of clonus & am currently 14 weeks pregnant! I honestly never thought it would happen!! Good luck to you all and hope you get your BFP soon! Xxx

thats great news, you must be so excited! its been 30 weeks since my bfp post clomid - the worrying continues (symptoms/no symtoms/scans/movements and so on!!) but my advice is try too stay relax and enjoy being pregnant!

a close friend has been trying for 5 years and just got a +ve.

thoughts to all ttc xxx

Hi All

Another clomid success, I was on my 6th & final cycle of Clomid (100mg) & got my :bfp: last Tuesday xx

thanks gal for that.i have polycysts and blocked tubes.im using felopio to try and unblock them then i can address cysts.how i dream of a miracle

add me to the list. :) 1st round of clomid, 50mg days 3-7. I have high fsh so i thought i'd have to go down the IVF route, but figured we'd try clomid until my insurance would cover IUI's/IVF in august. Luckily the clomid worked for us and i'm still in shock about it!

Hey girls,
I know exactly how you feel.

I have been ttc since 2009, doc put me on metformin but no signs on any cysts - but overies slightly enlarged.

To cut a long story short, i did:
3 months on 50mg of clomid
3 months on 100mg of clomid
3 months on 150mg of clomid
FINALLY ovulated (for the first time) on my 2nd month of 200mg of clomid & i got my

We were due to go on holiday at the end of April and I new I had my next appt with the consultant in June so we decided that we were going to forget about dates and timings and enjoy our holidays. As it turned out, I must of got pregnant before i went away and didnt know it.
This sounds really silly but for 2 years i have sat every month doing preg tests, wondering if the slightest cramp was implantation, utterly convincing myself i felt sick and/or had sore boobs and ive sobbed every month because i was constantly getting a On this basis, when my period was 7 weeks late, i didnt want to go through the upset of having another negative...infact (this seems crazy) i was enjoying imagining that i was pregnant.

In the end, I did the test. Threw it on the floor in a tantrum and started to cry again...only to realise when i picked it back up again there was 2 lines and it was indeed positive.

Obviously due to all the medication, i went to the hospital the next day and was given a scan where they confirmed i was 8+5 weeks. It was the most amazing thing in the world. I have my next scan on Wednesday so hoping everything is OK.

It really is a long & hard journey but you are not alone - and i have read this a million times and it didnt get any easier - but trust me, try to relax about it & it will happen. Keep smiling and baby dust to all :dust: xxxx

Thanks ladies for all your stories, you give me hope. We just started our first cycle with clomid day 3-7 and started robutussin day 10 for cm. Really hoping that the combination of that and egg meets sperm method will result in a BFP, fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case.

Hey girls,
I know exactly how you feel.

I have been ttc since 2009, doc put me on metformin but no signs on any cysts - but overies slightly enlarged.

To cut a long story short, i did:
3 months on 50mg of clomid
3 months on 100mg of clomid
3 months on 150mg of clomid
FINALLY ovulated (for the first time) on my 2nd month of 200mg of clomid & i got my

We were due to go on holiday at the end of April and I new I had my next appt with the consultant in June so we decided that we were going to forget about dates and timings and enjoy our holidays. As it turned out, I must of got pregnant before i went away and didnt know it.
This sounds really silly but for 2 years i have sat every month doing preg tests, wondering if the slightest cramp was implantation, utterly convincing myself i felt sick and/or had sore boobs and ive sobbed every month because i was constantly getting a On this basis, when my period was 7 weeks late, i didnt want to go through the upset of having another negative...infact (this seems crazy) i was enjoying imagining that i was pregnant.

In the end, I did the test. Threw it on the floor in a tantrum and started to cry again...only to realise when i picked it back up again there was 2 lines and it was indeed positive.

Obviously due to all the medication, i went to the hospital the next day and was given a scan where they confirmed i was 8+5 weeks. It was the most amazing thing in the world. I have my next scan on Wednesday so hoping everything is OK.

It really is a long & hard journey but you are not alone - and i have read this a million times and it didnt get any easier - but trust me, try to relax about it & it will happen. Keep smiling and baby dust to all :dust: xxxx

that's great news.hope ur scan goes well on Wed x

Thanks for all the positive stories! Im on my 3rd round of clomid and nearly nearly wanted to GIVE UP this ttc business! thanks for your inspiration. there is hope

just wanted to tell everyone i was on 100mg of clomid 2-6cd and first try with IUI and I just got my :bfp: yesterday dont give up

Any more success stories? I love to read them!!!

I am on my first round and I have ovulated so I know it is at least working.

I'm on my second round of clomid. Would love to hear some stories. I got a positive opt today and yesterday. Hope this is our magic month!!

I just wrote on another thread of someone who wanted clomid success stories and then saw this one too lol so what I'll do is copy and paste what I wrote to her :)

1st round of clomid days 5-9, 50 mg ovulation but no pregnancy
Got period on cd 37 and then took 50mg clomid days 3-7
Again ovulation but no pregnancy...lol Period came 37 days later again. This time I didn't take clomid and surprise...I did NOT fall pregnant

HOWEVER...

After that period, my next one came EXACTLY 28 days later on December 17th. I took Clomid days 5-9 which was the 21st through to xmas day and I ovulated I'm guessing around nye..... 14dpo Which I think was around the 19th of January ish I woke to find no blood and a really high temp. This was unusual for me because my temp usually goes down 3-4 days before af arrives. I thought for sure that I was still getting my period. I was cranky, bloated, crampy and my boobs were so sore!!!! Anyways... To RULE OUT pregnancy, I bought a test. (Actually I bought 3..the paper ones) I took one and within 2 minutes had a line. Just to make sure I took another and the same thing happened. I waited until the following day to take the 3rd and low and behold another positive And that very same day I went and bought a digital just to be even surer lol and that too said Pregnant 2-3 weeks

A couple of weeks later a blood test also confirmed it with my hcg being 8800

That 3rd cycle..... I didn't chart at all. I just took the meds and forgot about it. My husband and I were away from each other over the xmas period given that we couldn't both see our families both together so when we did see each other we had a LOT of :sex: I'm not talking once every couple of days, I'm talking everyday at least twice a day!!! I would like to say that relaxing helps but I wasn't relaxed around that period at all. I was away from my husband for days and I was having panic attacks nearly everyday....But I think going away helped a lot otherwise

I hope this gives you even a hint of hope
Best of luck xx

P.S... I'm also 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back