Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

pink mum- Thank you :) And why do you think you have missed your eggy???

JWB- Thank you for the birthday wishes :) yes I had a great day :) No I havent heard from beanhunter I do hope she is ok! Feb 8th isnt long I cant wait for you to see your bubba :) and midwife on wednesday I bet you cant wait! I cant wait to have all them appointments rather than ttc appointments!

AFM- Im fit and well again although I got my belly button incision looked at today and they gave me some antibiotics as she also though it COULD be the start of an infection so to be on the safe side I am taking them, I felt like a drama queen going but I am so glad I did! Apart from that I feel back to normal :yay: x

First off, I want to say Happy Birthday Scerena!!!!! :)

I have been so emotional the last couple days and butt load of symptoms :) progeaterone was 23 :) so 9dpo and .......... BFP!!!!!!
Sick to my stomach!!! Shocked!!!

Attachments

• 706bc1ae.jpg
    706bc1ae.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 78d1c79d.jpg
    78d1c79d.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
First off, I want to say Happy Birthday Scerena!!!!! :)

I have been so emotional the last couple days and butt load of symptoms :) progeaterone was 23 :) so 9dpo and .......... BFP!!!!!!
Sick to my stomach!!! Shocked!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:happydance: :thumbup: :happydance:

O.M.G! That Frer is 100% positive, well done hunny and massive congrats!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

daop- thanks hun it was yesterday I had a lovely day!

pretty- OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! Theyre so positive! Please stay in touch with us, this thread is so lucky at the moment! You deserve that :bfp: congrats again! Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes
x

OMG!! Amazing lines Pretty!!! Congrats you did it!

Wow! Such a lucky thread!!! Only a few more to go. But yes, nobody leave!!

I wonder who is next... cant see it being me but oh gosh it is so lucky! :dust: x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance:

I'm so, so, so delighted for you Pretty. What amazing news! :) What symptoms are you having?

And yes this is defintely a lucky thread - just a few more to go then we can all move over together to the pregnancy boards. I've got a good feeling our next BFP isn't far away! :dust:

thank you thank you thank you girls!!!! :):)

still in utter shock and crying!!!

I am proof that it only takes one time!! We had sex Monday, +opk Tuesday and Od Wednesday!! Can't believe it!!

been told its a very strong bfp for being only 9dpo! :) I am so so praying for 1 sticky bean!! Or two :)

symptoms include:
extremely emotional!!!
cysts in boob (dn't know if its related)
creamy CM
and a pulling/tugging feeling on right side
and all I have wanted lately is peanut butter m & ms :) and I am not a candy person!

Maybe you're carrying twins :)
Aw I am so so happy for you, you really do desrve that :bfp: you make sure you get plenty of rest now and enjoy xx

Oh Pretty, I just can't stop smiling for you :)

Maybe it is twins - how would you feel about that?

I just read back and remember you're starting med school soon aren't you? Hahahaa you're going to be busy!

I think cysts in boobs are related, due to the surge in hormones.

I would LOVE peanut butter but there's a lot of nut allergy sufferers in my family so the advice in the UK is to steer clear if that's the case.

Scerena's right - enjoy every second. When are you going to tell family?

Yaayy!!!

Thank you girls!!!!

but I know all to well, that sometimes joy is accompanied by heartache :hugs:

I don't know what to feel at the moment!! Scared shit less!! :haha:

I would LOVE twins:) My OH is a twin, I have 2 sets of twin cousins, and OHs grandma was a twin!

OH is out of town and my lips are sealed for sure as far as family goes, until I see a heartbeat :)

and yes!! I start med school next week :) WOW busy, busy, busy!!

pretty-CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance::happydance: wow! so excited for you!!! That is a great line to be 9dpo! you give me a little hope that it can happen for me as well. I hope we cont to see everyone get their bfp soon! def a lucky thread!

yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY!!!!!!!!!

Massive massive congratulations for you!! I am so so happy, well done you deserve it xx

Thank you girls!! I am truly lost for words!! I can't believe how dark they are! Plus I didn't do anything this cycle!! I didn't take anything but prenatal and barely had sex. My FS appt was on the 30th and drs really thought I would end up needing IVF.

Very overwhelmed/shocked and all alone this weekend! Lol

Another totally natural baby ftw!! See girls...I say it all the time. Just gotta relax. I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up, but I've been symptom spotting. Lots of things in my journal, but the biggest deal is sore itchy nipples. Not normal for me at all considering I have steel boobs. We haven't been TTCing per se, but NTNP. I'm scared to test, but I'll keep you posted! I hope hope hope this is the month for all of us!!

TT - what cd are you? when are you thinking you might test? is it soon? fingers crossed for you!! x

Lily, I'm not sure. I have pcos n my last period was Dec 3rd. Might test this weekend if i have time. Thank you! Im preparing for bfn but i hope its not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->