Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls i am having a few pimm's tonight hope you all have a nice weekend x x x

Sorry I havent been on girls had a hectic weekend with my step daughter and niece :thumbup:

How has everyone been???

Really thought I would have ovulated by now :(
x

Hi scerena
I'm good. Have my 16wk appt with midwife tomorrow - hoping she will use a Doppler and I can hear toodles HB for the first time....
No more bleeding though which is such a relief :happydance:
I'm off work this week so heading to mums tomorrow and staying to take her to her first chemo on Wednesday. Back home Thursday but Internet at the parentals is rubbish so may not be on much.
Also have to get my arse in gear and start revising for a massive exam in march....

Pretty - not seen you around but hope all ok and that your scan tomorrow brings good news :hugs:

bean- OMG I cannnot believe you are 16 weeks! Time is flying by :) I hope you can hear you babys heart beat that will be so lovely for you :) So glad you have no more bleeding too things are looking up :)
I hope your mums appointment goes away I will be thinking of you both :hugs:
Yes get revising march will be here before you know it!

Oh yes Pretty- Hope your ok you havent been on in ages!

I just want to ovulate :cry: My cycles make me so angry!
x

Scerena - it took me a few months to settle into regular cycles after the drilling.
Did you ask about metformin?

Thought I would share my opk's with you all
The first one is yesterdays and the 2nd and 3rd ones are todays... what is going on with my body ovulate already would ya!!!x

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost the babies :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Were heartbroken and have lost all hope :cry: :cry:

I have been bleeding heavily since Thursday evening and chose to miscarry naturally at home. But an emergency ultrasound this morning showed I have still not passed everything and dr requested a D&C due to the blood loss and highly suspects it was infact twins with the possibility of triplets. However I refused, I don't want anymore medical intervention of any kind.

I think we are officially done TTC. I can not go through this again or put my body through it anymore.

Thank you girls for all your support :hugs:

Oh pretty. There is nothing I can say to take away the pain but I'm thinking of you and your oh. I'm so so sorry. :hugs:
Please look after yourself and make sure you pass everything which ever way you choose.
:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Pretty i honestly do not know what to say as i know nothing i say will make you feel better, i am so so sorry hunni i really am :hugs :hugs:
Please rest and take good care of yourself you an your oh will be in my prayers and thoughts :hugs: :hugs:
If at any time you need to talk then i am here i have been through a loss and i know the pain youre feeling :hugs: im sorry hunni xxxx

pretty-i am so sorry that you are going through this :cry: like the others have already said, theres nothing i can say other than you and your OH are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs: please take care of yourself :hugs:

Pretty, I am so sorry, I have you in my thoughts and prayers, please rest and try your best to make sure both you and your dh look after each other x

Oh Pretty my heart breaks for you, it really does :cry:. Like the other girls have said, you and your oh need to take some time to look after each other, physically and emotionally, and to grieve.

I will be thinking of you sweetheart. We're all here for you if you want us x x x :hugs:

oh dear. sometimes life throws you far to many knocks. I don't know what to say hun but I know the pain of losing a child. Probably best you guys do take some time out because al this stress and emotional heartache won't be doing you any good. I'm so sorry hun xxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i have had ewcm for 2 days now but not jew to ovulate yet and i have just started decaff green tea again could it be that pretty so sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::flower: thinking of you and your family hun x x x

OK girls. I have more pics to share and truthfully I'm starting to believe its possible. Here we go. I'm shaking like a log. I full-heartedly see the line in person. Its thick and blue (I know, evil blue dye). I even brought my test with me so I can stare at it during the day (gross I know). It was really hard to capture what I'm seeing with this pos camera. I'm trying so hard to be realistic, but everything keeps pointing me to "this could be it". I've been horribly nauseated lately and food is not my friend. Anyone who knows me knows I eat like a horse. I guess these "lines" would be about right since I haven't had sex since Dec 28th (our fight, go figure). Tomorrow would be 28 days... Ugh girls. I'm gonna be on here all day. I need moral support. :cry: Please be gently honest with me.

1/19 Tests (PM):
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/2012-01-19_18-40-08_177.jpg

1/24 Tests (AM):
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/2012-01-24_06-13-43_816.jpg
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/2012-01-24_06-14-43_481.jpg
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/2012-01-24_06-17-06_547.jpg
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/2012-01-24_06-31-31_964.jpg

:hi: girls
Turbo hun i see it on my phone very very very faint but i can see a line, you should buy a frer for the morning??? Eeeek gl! Do u have any ic's so you can poas in the mean time???

Caz- Maybe its the green tea or maybe possibly early ovulation? Gl!

AFM- STILL not ovulated yet! I think i wont this cycle- lets hope the op worked and i at least ovulate next cycle... X

Thanks girls. I have one more blue dye that I'll take in a few days. If it comes up better I'll invest in some frers. I wish I had ICs, but I never bought anymore. I'm so nervous!!

thank you girls for all your support!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We let the Dr take a tissue sample and I hope we get some kind of closure from it. We also decided to move froward with the FS on the 30th because we want answers to why I keep having early miscarriages. Have an appt this afternoon and I really hope the ultrasound is clear because I am not having another D&C.

thanks again for all the kind words :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->