Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Well I had one wipe of red now it's brown spotting which I had before my chemical but I also sometimes get before my period. Either way I need to speak with my dr about my LP 10 full days is not terrible but it could be better.

December..I don't think you're out yet.

And remember..last time I said that Murmers came back with a bfp. ...lol

Here's my most recent test on a two hour hold...it's a tweaked pic of course but I swear I see something? Idk. The spotting has stopped for now there was none at all the last few times I went to the bathroom...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
Wow it doesn't look the same at all on BNB as it does on my phone...looks BFN on here for sure...oh well I'll test tmrw...

december I think I might see something on the first frer you posted (not the tweaked one). I really hope the spotting was nothing, good luck :)

Here's my most recent test on a two hour hold...it's a tweaked pic of course but I swear I see something? Idk. The spotting has stopped for now there was none at all the last few times I went to the bathroom...

Here is an unedited picture as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 21
I swear there's SOMETHING there...but I guess it's hard to say. I've heard people say they get evaps on frers but every one I've ever used has been unquestionably negative. I really hope it gets darker for you!

I started spotting again after a BM which is a classic pre-AF symptom :(. I'll keep testing but I just feel out. If anything it might be a chemical :/. I'll update with new tests tomorrow...

December...no hoping it's not your AF and I definitely see a faint line in the non tweaked FRER you just posted.

:dust:

I am so sorry I have been MIA. I have been searching for REs online and most of my online time has been doing that. I really want to get a second opinion on my surgery, even though it is not all that major...BUT I want a second opinion if there is even a chance of part of my body being taken out. Anyway...I got an appt but not until March 4th. So it might just be a consult when we get there. I am ready to just go straight to IVF....idk why but I just feel I will be there eventually anyway. Well that is if I ever ovulate. How high can they go on Clomid? Anyway....my drs office still has not called about scheduling the surgery...maybe it isnt that serious? I just thought that since the cyst grew so fast it needed to come out soon. I know clomid can cause this so since I am off the clomid maybe it is supposed to stop growing? I am so confused by this. She tells me that things get get all twisted and it was so big I might lose an ovary and now I hear nothing. I did call the nurse, yesterday, and she just repeated that someone will call me to schedule. We are going out for Valentine's Day tonight but after this I am getting back on the diet trin to lose as much as I can so at least I am doing something to make myself healthier.

Murmers0110 !!!!! I am so happy for you. Praying for a healthy and easy 9 months for you!!! I can only imagine how happy you are. That is such great news.

:hugs: to everyone still waiting. Praying for BFPs for y'all.

LeyLee, good to hear you O'd on 100 mg. I have done 3 rounds so far, with no O (last round was 150 mg). Going to hear next week what our next steps are.

Puppymom, I have not O'd on clomid and I did 3 rounds up to 150mg the last round. How high can we go on Clomid?

I know my weight has alot to do with it....when I lost weight once before I had semi regular periods. I am trying to get down a little so I can see if clomid will help me then. What are the other options besides clomid? Are there any? I need to educate myself a little better.

Tiff

girlie, try not to stress too much (easier said than done, I know)! I have heard some doctors go up to 200 mg, but I am not sure what mine will do. Here we have to be referred to a FS, so that will be soon.

When there, they usually give Clomid and monitor. When it seems that your follicles are large enough, they can give a trigger shot, which essentially makes the ovaries release the egg. This is generally combined with IUI, just to increase chances. No worries, there are lots of options before IVF!

Girlie...a drug similar to clomid is femera. There is also IUI as puppy mentioned.

How is everyone doing on Vday?

I know a few of us were going to test today...ldid anyone?

I did not as i feel out...most of my symptoms are gone and i didnt care to see a bfp. Plus my dr asked me to come in for a bloodtest tomrrow....so i rather keep today a happy day!

Happy valentines day everyone!!!!!

:dust: to you alllll

Newest IC...hmmm I see something. Ok off to bed will update tmrw! Good luck with your blood test Breaking Dawn :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
Negative this morning...bummer. I really thought my tests last night looked like faint BFPs :(

Thanks December...
December...
That FRER from last night..i can see a line on it. Hope this is it for you!

Thanks hun, went by the clinic early before work and gave blood. just wait for a call from the nurse now.

I hate finding out this way...I rather wait fir my period to start
AF is due today or latest tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"