Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Awww Breaking Dawn *hugs* you are still in...hopefully that BFP will come very soon!

As for me I am trying to stay positive but I feel like I had more symptoms in the first half of the TWW than I do now :(. Today is 10DPO and I got a negative on FRER and IC with FMU. I'm not surprised...at this point I expect negatives I think I'll hardly believe it if it's ever positive. No spotting yet which is good but not really necessarily pregnancy related as my progesterone is simply higher this cycle to prevent spotting (Clomid has given me a better corpus luteum). Today is CD29 and AF is due either Friday or Saturday...I'm just not very hopeful and of course my mood isn't great either 'cause of all the stress of not knowing for sure...ugh.

Awww Breaking Dawn *hugs* you are still in...hopefully that BFP will come very soon!

As for me I am trying to stay positive but I feel like I had more symptoms in the first half of the TWW than I do now :(. Today is 10DPO and I got a negative on FRER and IC with FMU. I'm not surprised...at this point I expect negatives I think I'll hardly believe it if it's ever positive. No spotting yet which is good but not really necessarily pregnancy related as my progesterone is simply higher this cycle to prevent spotting (Clomid has given me a better corpus luteum). Today is CD29 and AF is due either Friday or Saturday...I'm just not very hopeful and of course my mood isn't great either 'cause of all the stress of not knowing for sure...ugh.

This is exactly how I felt on 10 dpo got a bfn and my symptoms were less then earlier...AF is due fri/sat for me as well. usually it's Friday but this cycle I started full flow on Sat with little bleed Friday.

Looks like we are cycle buddies....:hugs:

Hopefully we will be bump buddies too! The only good sign is no pre-AF spotting yet but I think that's strictly from higher progesterone...which is good but hopefully there is a shy little bean in there too...I sooooo don't want to go through another cycle right now.

December... I hear ya! I am not looking forward to another cycle.

Do you always spot?

I don't spot I just start either with a lighter flow or straight into full flow.

On a positive note DH and I just booked a trip for Saturday Feb 23. I cannot wait. We are going to Jamaica..yay!

So I have something to look forward to...and I think I'm going to O while we are there. So if I have to do another cycle I will need to ask my Dr if I can take clomid without monitoring. I really do not want to skip a cycle

Have you tried Femara? Some women respond better to it than Clomid and I hear it has less side effects. I don't think it thins your lining like Clomid does! Might be worth a shot if you don't have a Clomid baby (but hopefully you do!)

Yes I always spot from 9DPO or at the latest the morning of 10DPO this is the longest I've gone without spotting (afternoon of 10DPO) and I'm really hoping that if I'm not pregnant that I just start full flow! That would be great...well as great as AF can be lol. My progesterone was 20.1 which means a definite ovulation so it must be staying high enough now to keep the spotting away :)

That trip sounds like fun!!! I was ovulating on vacation last month but unfortunately it was obviously a BFN for me :(. I hear vacation babies are quite common ;)

Hope no spotting means a bfp for you!

No I have not tried femera...Dr mentioned it before clomid but he wanted to try clomid first.

I cannot wait to go away. We had our first and only bfp after vacation..(.it was a chemical though.)

Hey Ladies,
Sorry to hear of your troubles, it sounds like everyone is just about ready to explode.
AF arrived today this morning, I am surprisingly not that upset. I start my 4th and final round of clomid tomorrow...I feel this cycle may be my cycle (I do say that every cycle but I mean it this time)
Good luck all!

I just wanna craw into a hole. I'm on one hell of a emotional rollercoaster! I've had a great amount of symptoms that I havnt had before ( gum bleeding, lots of different kinds of cramp, irritability, darkening areolas etc.). I even had what I thought / hoped was inplation bleeding. It stopped and I had nothing but creamy for a few days then yesterday I had a faint hint of watery pink. I was so upset! I showed my boobs to my hubby and asked if they looked bigger/ different ( i had been doing it daily) and his fave was hocked because my nipples were darker and areolas were bigger. That made me feel like i was back in the game! Today im having brown spotting like stuff. I'm devastated.

Murmers, :hugs: I'm so sorry this is so hard, but I don't think you're out at all. Doesn't sound like AF to me. Fx its not.

I'm feeling the same too, I've had such great symptoms this cycle stuff that I've never had and now they are almost gone.

*hugs* to Maisy! I'm sure next month will be your month :)

Murmers- brown spotting can be super normal in early pregnancy! One of my friends even had light red spotting for the first three months of her pregnancy and she has a healthy baby :). You're not out yet...I know it's hard to stay positive but it sounds like you have some great symptoms!

As for me...no spotting yet. I'm really happy as this might even last till 11DPO which would mean a normalish LP! I have no AF symptoms or really any symptoms at all...I guess my boobs hurt a bit but only 'cause I poke them so much probably...lol!

I just broke down and tested. My thought was I'm having such a shitty day and am do bummed about being out why the hell not! It couldn't make me feel much worse. It's 4:30 here. It was positive!

I immediately started bawling! Scared that it's on the end side of it and that's why I am spotting ( although it still not like af spotting. I've had a liner on all day and I don't have anything on it). I'm scared.

Congrats on your BFP!!! Try to enjoy the moment...remember spotting is normal at this stage!! So happy for you :)

Congrats! MANY people spot at the beginning of their pregnancies, and some all the way through... good luck!

As for me, I am pretty sure I have not ovulated again (150 mg)... will know for sure early next week, as I have bloods this weekend. I am not sure yet whether doc will up me or just refer me to a FS now. We shall see.

OMG just saw this thread! I am sooo behind you all though. I am 5 days post IUI and in my TWW. Did 50 mg Clomid 5-9. Testing on the 22nd. This wait is already killing me and the progesterone is making me feel all those wacky symptoms!

congrats murmurs! :happydance:

:hugs: maisypie

breakingdawn and december I hope you're both still in for a nice surprise :)

I just broke down and tested. My thought was I'm having such a shitty day and am do bummed about being out why the hell not! It couldn't make me feel much worse. It's 4:30 here. It was positive!

I immediately started bawling! Scared that it's on the end side of it and that's why I am spotting ( although it still not like af spotting. I've had a liner on all day and I don't have anything on it). I'm scared.

I am soooo happy for you...i am in tears. :hugs:

I know we have been together on the same threads for sometime now and i feel SO truly happy for you bc i know how down you were feeling.

I pray its a sticky bean :hugs:

Murmers...

please let me know if you would like me to officially tag you as the first BFP on the first page :dance:

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->