Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

OMG just saw this thread! I am sooo behind you all though. I am 5 days post IUI and in my TWW. Did 50 mg Clomid 5-9. Testing on the 22nd. This wait is already killing me and the progesterone is making me feel all those wacky symptoms!

Welcome hun!

Ive added you to the first page:flower:

Goodluck!

I am 99% sure I'm out. Was checking my cervix and though I'm not spotting yet my cm has an iron smell which I always get before AF. My cervix is also really hard and low. Oh well...I know I'm not out till AF arrives but I know my body well enough by now to know I am not pregnant...I will update once she arrives.

I just broke down and tested. My thought was I'm having such a shitty day and am do bummed about being out why the hell not! It couldn't make me feel much worse. It's 4:30 here. It was positive!

I immediately started bawling! Scared that it's on the end side of it and that's why I am spotting ( although it still not like af spotting. I've had a liner on all day and I don't have anything on it). I'm scared.

I am soooo happy for you...i am in tears. :hugs:

I know we have been together on the same threads for sometime now and i feel SO truly happy for you bc i know how down you were feeling.

I pray its a sticky bean :hugs:

Thank you that means so much! It so nice to hear that someone truly cares here. This site is so big and felt lost in the shuffle at different times. I'm pulling for ya this round! Did ya see what I said to ya on the other thread?

Ps yes you can tag it. Thanks!

I just broke down and tested. My thought was I'm having such a shitty day and am do bummed about being out why the hell not! It couldn't make me feel much worse. It's 4:30 here. It was positive!

I immediately started bawling! Scared that it's on the end side of it and that's why I am spotting ( although it still not like af spotting. I've had a liner on all day and I don't have anything on it). I'm scared.

I am soooo happy for you...i am in tears. :hugs:

I know we have been together on the same threads for sometime now and i feel SO truly happy for you bc i know how down you were feeling.

I pray its a sticky bean :hugs:

Thank you that means so much! It so nice to hear that someone truly cares here. This site is so big and felt lost in the shuffle at different times. I'm pulling for ya this round! Did ya see what I said to ya on the other thread?

Ps yes you can tag it. Thanks!

Yes i saw it. Its funny because i read that first and posted....and i was thinking how you are such a nice person i hope this is your bfp. Then i came here and was like omg:happydance: lol

Im going to go update a bfp next to your name!!!

I am 99% sure I'm out. Was checking my cervix and though I'm not spotting yet my cm has an iron smell which I always get before AF. My cervix is also really hard and low. Oh well...I know I'm not out till AF arrives but I know my body well enough by now to know I am not pregnant...I will update once she arrives.

:hugs: sorry hun....keeping hope for uou while af keeps away!!

OK so im new here, ive been reading this forum for a couple months and finally decided to join because i feel like im going insane waiting lol.

The Husband and I have been trying for over a year and i finally was diagnosed with PCOS and im currently on my second round of provera and clomid. The first was 50 mg 5-9 and did not O :( This time i was on 100mg 5-9 and ive been using OPK tests and got a positive on CD13 and 14. im now 3dpo and dieing to test. I dont know how im going to wait...Im glad im not the only one out there going through the TWW after clomid. :)

LeyLee, good to hear you O'd on 100 mg. I have done 3 rounds so far, with no O (last round was 150 mg). Going to hear next week what our next steps are.

LeyLee, good to hear you O'd on 100 mg. I have done 3 rounds so far, with no O (last round was 150 mg). Going to hear next week what our next steps are.

Oh boy, sorry to hear that. I was so upset when i found out it didnt work the first time with 50mg, i cant imagine how id feel if it wouldnt work at 150 :shock:

I know there are different options but if your anything like me waiting is the worst. Ive become quite impatient and want it NOW lol Its been quite a stressful 2 cycles, and im already tired of doctors and tests and waiting to hear about the tests...ugh. but if it works its all worth it :thumbup:

Puppy...goodluck at your appt....maybe you will try femera?

Leylee...welcome....honestly its great to be a part of this community. Really helps with the stress and there is so much support!

When will you test?

I'll add you to our first page

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Im going to try to wait until feb 22nd...but chances are im gonna break down and test too early... always do lol

Breaking Dawn - I am not sure about the Femara, as I am not sure how much it is used in Canada for fertility. We shall see!

LeyLee - very impatient!

i know i know lol but i have reason to be, DH is in the navy and we will be moving in 2 years and i wanted to have a baby while im still by family...dont want to be all by myself with no one to help if i need it :blush: that and im an only child...my mom is dieing to have a grandbaby lol

Here's my am test (11DPO). I do see something but again it's hard to tell. No spotting yet but no other real symptoms either. I'm on CD30 so AF is due either Friday or Saturday. I don't have any FRER left but I'll get more today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm so bummed I didn't have any FRER left this am ughhh...I'll get some tonight and test again tomorrow morning...I'd be shocked with a BFP due to NO symptoms though I know that can happen!

I'm so bummed I didn't have any FRER left this am ughhh...I'll get some tonight and test again tomorrow morning...I'd be shocked with a BFP due to NO symptoms though I know that can happen!

Looks like a line to me! Congrats!
I had a BFP 10DPO with my Son that was as dark as that

When did you get a darker BFP? I won't really be convinced until I see something darker...man I really hope this is it...that would be great! Still no spotting even after having a BM (sorry if TMI) & I ALWAYS get spotting by this point & lots after a BM but I'm still kind of thinking it could just be from the Clomid...maybe I'll do a long hold today and test at work lol.

I am sooooo bummed I took an FRER, thought I saw a line...then started spotting red :(. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
Aww December in sorry. I thought I saw something on the earlier test too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->