• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Luna I am jealous of your p4!!! What I wouldn't do for a nice number ....

Hello everyone else! I sure hope we don't have to stay on this thread for long!

Afm I am waiting for af so I can start my last and final round of clomid.. Hopefully my old ovaries will kick into gear and pump out a few good eggs!!

Hey ladies!
Can you add me to the list? I am currently either 3dpo or 5dpo, first round of clomid, due to test March 8th or 10th....lets put me for the 8th though because I'll probably test a bit early.

Hello mindgames! I am due the 11th so I will be testing around the same time as you!

Hi everyone...

Just checking in to say hi.. :)...with free wifi at the airport

Hope everyone is doing well!

Mindgames...will add you to the list...welcome!

So...I had a clear blue pregnancy test that came with my ovulation tests from earlier.... I know they are terrible for evaps...and I wouldn't have purchased one on its own....so I figured I'd use it this morning to fill my POAS urge.... Well as the urine passed the test line, and for about 15 secs after, there was a big ol + but now that the test is drying, it's gone.
Anyone had this happen?

I am only 8dpo

It was probably showing the antibody strip :(. Sorry! 8DPO is still really early though :) GL!

AFM, I'm on CD12. Nothing really to report, though I'm thinking I'll ovulate this week. Started my mucinex on CD10, and I've been taking a bunch of supplements including B6 to hopefully lengthen my LP. I don't feel nearly as stressed this cycle. I'm not going to test until 14DPO either...not wasting all that $ on tests this month just to detect another chemical. Really hoping for a good outcome, but also just focusing on other things ATM.

Luna, have you tested yet?

never tested but the :witch: arrived today :(
onto round 2

hmm or not? 3 hours after putting in my diva cup I checked and all I had in it was a bit of reddish brown cm, no blood at all. I usually just get af full on, no spotting so I'm really confused :(

You should definitely test...lots of women get spotting before a BFP! Good luck :)

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing?

December...goodluck this cycle

Maisey...did you O yet?.

Luna...any news?. Did u test again?

I wanted to let you knowthat im going to change the first page around.

So its easier to track....im going to take out the dates and just list nameseach month!

AFM....femera this cycle...first time...and no side effects....also i really am seeinghow dry clomid got me....bc boy am i wet :haha:

Im on cd15 today and have 2 follies at 1.7cm....i should probably O in the next couple days.

So this is a big change for me ...i normally O on cd14/15... Without meds and with clomid. Looks like with femera its a bit slower!

Anyone else notice this?

I haven't tested at all yet! Maybe I will tomorrow if af doesn't show...still just very light spotting.

Hopefully you're growing some super eggs and that's why it's taking a little longer ;)

Just reading through this thread as on CD26 of first clomid round 100mg, looks like i came in on good news, congratulations Luna thats amazing news!!!
xx

Congrats Luna I am sooooo happy for you :). I knew with those high progesterone levels that you would get your BFP!!! :)

Congrats Luna!!!
So I O'ed this month on CD11 or CD12, I took 6 OPK and 4 out of the 6 were positive, so I had a super ovulation this month I think?
So now I'm on 7dpo, no symptoms. I feel this is my month!

Breaking dawn, how do you know about your follicle size? Also how do you get to know your progesterone levels too?? I am assuming this requires a dr.

thanks ladies :)

you need an ultrasound to check follicle size and a blood test at 7 dpo to check your progesterone. I'm surprised that so many doctors don't even do blood work!

I"ve had the blood tests done and all my Dr. said was that everything was normal. Same with the ultrasound. The problem with our healthcare service is that even though it is all free you have to wait months to get anything done, especially in a small city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->