• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

luna, if I am right, I am 14 dpo today.

Thanks Breaking Dawn :)

Congrats puppymom! Lots of BFPs, yay!

As for me, still no signs of ovulating. It's been 10 days since my last Clomid pill and according to the Clomid calculator today would be my last fertile day...ugh. Gotta just wait and see I guess.

December what do your OPKS show?

AFM.. i am 3 dpo and feeling blah today

My dr wants to move to IUI next month...but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I'd prefer a 2nd cycle of femera.

What does everyone think?

Here is some history:
TTC for 5 cycles in 2012.
Discover a uterine polyp.
Got a bfp in cycle 6 which was a chemical (was NTNP this cycle as had FS appt booked)
Meet with FS, tests show polyp is gone due to heavy bleeding from chemical. All tests done, No other issues except for weak ovulation.
Start 3 cycles of clomid with monitoring and timed intercourse. BFNs.
Now on cycle 1 of femera.

DH has no issues.

Of course I just got the most raging + OPK and can't DTD until Friday. Oh well, pretty much no chance this cycle then I guess :(. The two single days this month I can't have sex is when my body chooses to ovulate...figures. At least the BFN this month won't be surprising :/

breaking dawn is there a limited number of times you can use the femara? I think iui would definitely increase your chances but if you're not ready for that you should tell your doctor :hugs:

December...i don't ovulate until 1.5-2 dys after my first pos opk. (assuming I caught the surge at the start).

What is your surge like?

If it's anything like mine, Friday is the perfect day to BD.

Luna...no I can do femera again...i just need to tell my Dr I want to delay IUI.

oh no :hugs:
is your hubby away until Friday?

No, but he is working tonight and tomorrow night, and I work days...so basically I will see him from 6am-7am after he gets off of work and that's it...he MIGHT be game to DTD but he's usually dead tired after a 12 hour shift so IDK. I am extremely crampy right now and my cervix is super soft...although I have no fertile CM this month. I'll probably ovulate tomorrow early on but we'll see. Today is CD16.

Mine works shift work so we would sometimes have to dtd at times that weren't ideal like when he got home from working a long shift before he went to sleep. If it was me I would tell him it needs to be done and he just has to suck it up (and getting on top so he doesn't have to do the work is great too ;))

Yeah, I will try to convince him to DTD tomorrow morning, then again on Friday night just to cover our bases...I would hate to waste a whole cycle!

Luna, I saw your latest test on your journal...wow...I bet it's twins!!!

Well, we were able to DTD this morning despite us both being VERY tired! Hopefully it'll pay off ;). I have a softcup in with Conceive Plus since I obviously had to get up right away to get ready for work. My OPK is still nice and + this morning on a no hold. I will keep tracking using OPKs for a few days but I think I will ovulate today or even possibly ovulated over night. I'll probably test on Friday, March 22nd. I will NOT test early this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
December...thats great news!!

Anyone had DH who had a strict morphology test done. What were the results?

AFM.... 4dpo today. Not feeling much. Same as always...lol

Well, I think I ovulated today. When I got home at 5pm I took an OPK and it was extremely positive...then I took out my softcup and there was blood in it so I think that might have been ovulation spotting. I have been cramping for two days straight. I am SO happy that my DH and I DTD today because otherwise I don't think we would have had a chance this cycle. If we conceive, I would be due on Thanksgiving :)

I just made a change to the first page....it was hard to maintain the list of testers as people come and go.

This way I can track clomid(femera) successes!

I know there are a LOT of TWW posts...

I was looking for buddies going through the TWW after clomid cycle...

Clomid can make you CRAZY...which doesnt help bc TTC makes you CRAZIER...which doesnt help bc the TWW is madness....lol :dohh:

Anyhow thats how I feel...

So...please state Testing date....and your clomid cycle details...

AFM...Feb14/15...when AF is due so prob test on ghe 14th. Im on cycle #3 of clomid 50mg days 3-7.

Lucky number 3 i hope!

------------------

February BFP :happydance:
DecemberWait (cycle1) :bfp: :angel:
Murmers0110 (cycle2) :bfp:
Luna_19 (cycle1) :bfp:
Puppymom :bfp:

March BFP. :happydance:

Hello all. Congrats puppymom so happy about your BFP.
So I am on cd 22 and if I ovulated last Monday I should be 10dpo. My breasts just started to get a bit sore by my armpits but that happens every cycle. Other than that no symptoms. I am due for AF around the 13th of this month.
Oh quick question has anyone gotten a weird rash on their face from clomid? I have a rash on the side of my face near my mouth that isn't itchy or sore and only really shows up if I am warm. Anyone else have something like this?

I have not experienced a rash...could it be a reaction to something else?

Does anyone else get a longer LH surge on Clomid? Last month I got +OPKs for over 60 hours and I'm already on hour 30 now of +OPKs...before Clomid I never got a + for more than 24 hours! I am still fairly sure that I ovulated today but I'll DTD tomorrow just in case ;)

Hi everyone, I took clomid 50mg at 10:30 pm from Cd 2-6. (From the 17th - 21st February) .
I bd on 25, 26, 27, 28 and 12:30am on the 1st march... I got a smiley face /positive opk at midnight on the 1st but didn't bd until 2pm the following day or 14hours after the +opk. However, ive been getting +opk for days after. I'm just confused :( for the past 2 days ive been feeling a 'pinching ' pain on both sides of my ovaries. Does anyone else feel this?
Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to be precise.

I'm also craving cake or anything sweet, is this even a symptom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->