• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I agree! The only reason I know all my lab work numbers is because I can check my results online, otherwise I've always just been told everything is good.

Luna...congrats hunnnn sooooo happy for you

Maisey...i am at a FS clinic....they do cycle monitoring. So i get ultrasounds done around O to monitor the follies.

I went in this morning for last u/s of this cycle. And looks like both follies ovulated last night/this morning. So we BDd....today!

Breaking Dawn, that sounds really promising! Fingers crossed!

As for me...I am just waiting to see if/when I will ovulate. My OPKs have been insanely light, pretty much no line at all which is weird for me as I always have a line :/ I am thinking maybe my hormones are all wacky this cycle from last cycle's chemical. Today is CD13 and I took my Clomid from CD2-6. Last cycle I took it CD5-9 and I ovulated on CD19...so hopefully I will ovulate around CD16 this cycle.

Thanks December!

I don't pay too much attention to the light opks...i find that it is light depending on how much I have had to drink and or when I am poas.

luna, do you know how many DPO you were when you got your "Pregnant 2-3" result?

Either 8 or 10 dpo and got this super super faint line this morning...here's the original:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 14
And increased saturation...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
Sorry but I don't really see anything :(. Wait to test until more like 12-14DPO, it's too early to get an accurate result at 8-10DPO.

Luna, do you think there might be two in there? That line is dark for 15DPO plus 2-3 weeks on a digi?! Lookin' good!

I still have no signs whatsoever that I will ovulate this month. Cervix is closed and hard and I have pretty much no cm. Today is CD15 and I was expecting to ovulate at around CD16 which won't happen :/ I just hope now it holds off until CD18 since DH and I can't DTD on CD16/17 due to our schedules :(.

December.. i would DTD today just in case you O before CD 18. And then u can BD on CD18 again.

December that's what everyone keeps telling me :/ I have an ultrasound on the 18th to find out ;)

Luna you must be so excited!!
I have one week left on my wait. My husband and I are taking a three day trip to a B&B (we are very fancy in the Maritimes)

I saw my Dr yesterday but it wasn't anything exciting, didn't even want to do blood work.

Luna, looks like I'll be joining you! I am surprised they're doing an ultrasound so early - that's fantastic!

Or 3... so the website calculators are telling me!

do you know how many dpo you are? I'm pretty sure I'm 17 today :)

Puppy
Omg congrats hun.

When I get to my iPad I will update the first page.

On my phone and its a pain to do big updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"