Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I'm going to wait until AF comes.... or at least until 14 dpo.

I'm not tempted to test right now....so will see how long that lasts lol

Wow you're 8 dpo...how u feeling?

Haha I know how that goes :haha:. I hope and pray AF doesn't show fo you! Would love for both of us to get our :bfp: and be bump buddies! <3 Wouldn't that be lovely?!

With saying that I don't have any symptoms, so it's really up in the air. I don't have anything pointing either direction which obviously leads me to believe AF will show but who knows!

I would love to be bump buddies!!! That would be so perfect.

Honestly I've read so many tww stories of no symptoms

Anything is possible!

Hi luna!!

How are you doing?
Hope the little bean is growing getting !!!

hi guys.

feeling very excited this afternoon. had my 21 day blood today and just got my results. 35.7

yey!!! from what i can see this means i ovulated??!!??

so i know it doesnt mean i will get a bfp but at least im in with a chance.

that's a great number daisy :)

doing well breakingdawn, tests still getting darker (I had a ton of them :haha:), starting to feel pukey, and I have my first ultrasound on Monday :)

That's great news daisy! Ya y for ovulation :)

Luna... oh your first ultrasound...how exciting !!!

Daisy, that's great news! I didn't get my p4 done this month since I'm on progesterone I was told it could mess up the results. I pretty much "know" I ovulated so it's ok.

Starting to feel the urge to test...I'd like to at least make it a few more days though. It seems like 12DPO is a common day to get a BFP and I've always tested + by then (albeit with chemicals) so maybe I'll try to hold out till then!

I feel like crap today. Insanely sore throat and just feeling really rundown. Slept for 11 hours and I'm still tired! I'm hoping this could be a good sign but I think I'm just sick, lol.

I tested today, 9 DPO, afternoon urine maybe 2 hour hold. Might have line eye but posted in my journal if you wanna check it out!!

I tested today, 9 DPO, afternoon urine maybe 2 hour hold. Might have line eye but posted in my journal if you wanna check it out!!

i just had a sneaky peak and i can definitely see that second line. didn't even need to squint. fingers crossed this is it for you.

I'm also on clomid. Just got my phone call that it worked! I'm pregnant! Hopefully this will be your month too!!!

I think I'm going to test tomorrow...I am having more symptoms now...not sure if I am seriously just getting sick or what but if I use a cheapie I won't feel bad about it :p It'll prob be BFN but maybe not, and if it is I won't be discouraged...just feeling so off right now I feel like I should test.

If bfn's don't upset you, then go for it. I had to squint bigtime to see the line (or indent or shadow) on mine, and my heart is still hurting because I don't know if I should consider it a bfn or not. It's all up to what you can handle emotionally!! FX'd for you!

Hoping.... I hope it's the start of your BFP Fx!!!! I went to go have a look but the pic was gone and the image says unavailable!

Xkatie..... Congrats Hun...glad clomid worked fr you!!!

December ...goodluck testing Hun....Fx!!!

AFM..13 dpo....AF is due tmrw or mon. I got a bad headache right now....feels like my typical pre-AF headache.

Breaking Dawn, GL! Maybe test tomorrow?

I did test, BFN. Thought I saw a hint of a line after the test dried but it's probably an evap. I'm still having a lot of unusual symptoms so I don't really feel "out." I'll probably test tomorrow am as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->