Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Just had a couple spots of pink when I wiped. Idk...AF not due full on until Friday so I really just have to be patient. If it does end up being another chemical I am going to go for testing though...can't keep playing these games.

December... i see a faint line..i hope it means it's the start of your bfp.

Alley... i know how you feel...i also just got AF/bfn on cycle 4. :hugs:

Hoping...how are you doing? Thanks for your support. Yes we move to IUI this cycle.

This has been the hardest AF these past 4 cycles. I think it was a combo of AF pains, AF mood/emotions, failed cycle + moving on to IUI. I had such a hard time last nite, even bawled at one point. I don't know what was wrong with me I couldn't stop feeling so upset.

I'm feeling much better today
though :)

Just had a couple spots of pink when I wiped. Idk...AF not due full on until Friday so I really just have to be patient. If it does end up being another chemical I am going to go for testing though...can't keep playing these games.

I hope she stays away!!!!!

Thanks Breaking Dawn :)

I hope your IUI is successful the first time around...it is a big step to take but just think...you are one step closer to your baby...I try to think of failed cycles as a progression towards the cycle that WILL work when I have trouble with feeling down which is often these last few cycles. I am not sure I am mentally ready for another chemical after the one I had 4 weeks ago but now I just feel I am going down that same road. I know it sounds crazy but I feel like I'll never get a truly dark BFP and I feel I'll never have a successful pregnancy but plenty of ladies have had successful pregnancies with far more losses than me and at later stages so I know I'm just being irrational...as you said this process is very emotional!

December I CANNOT STAND the waiting. I'm with you!! I hope she stays away for you and that the faint line keeps getting darker. :hugs: for you!

Breaking It makes me sad that you had such a difficult night, and we've all been there. I'm so sorry :( Look forward to your IUI and know that this is a new possibility for you!!!! When do you meet with your doc to go over specifics?!

I may not be where I think I am in my cycle. I thought today was 12 DPO but based on my chart I may have O'd later than I thought. I just can't keep up :wacko: I just know I got a + opk on CD12. So I thought that meant I o'd CD13 or CD14. But who knows.

Hopin, hopefully you will know soon...those OPKs can be tricky!

I'm waiting to test, maybe I will around 6. Tiny bit of pink/brown spotting tho so I'm less than optimistic...wish I could just have one spotting-free cycle. BCPs messed me up so much :(

Pleaseeee stick little bean.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
Tweaked ICs...last night and then this afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Hmmmm well according to Countdown to Pregnancy people seem to think these tests are all - haha ok well more waiting then though I clearly see lines on all of them.

One more before bed...good night!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=109365

Slight spotting still...not feeling good about that but hopefully it will decrease.

December.... i do see faint line on the frer but u can't be sure if there's color (on my phone).

I know what you mean about moving to the next step...getting closer to a bfp. but it also scared me bc I start each step thinking ok this is it...and then it's not. so just worried and hoping that IUI is the bfp.

Hoping...thanks hun :hugs: its do encouraging to read your comments.

I don't chart so can't tell how why O shifted. From what I know from opks you can ovulate 12-48 hrs after depending on when you catch the surge and how long your surge is.

For me, on clomid / femera I will get a + opk on Monday then stays positive and then O on Wednesday by which time opk is -.

Either way you are almost at the end of your cycle....yay! Hoping you get your bfp!

AF seems to have arrived early...onto my last Clomid cycle.

Or not? No flow yet just spotting that is decreasing...ugh...didn't bother testing this morning because I thought for sure it was AF. Here's how my test from last night dried btw so I know I had/have some hcg in my system.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=109474

December...there is definitely a line in that one!!!

I hope the spotting is just how some women get spotting when there AF is due but are pregnant....goodluck Hun...really hoping this is it!

December You were just spotting? That doesn't always mean AF is coming, keep that in mind.
Your tests might have a shadow line, but it's really faint, and hard to tell if it has color. Maybe wait until tomorrow and test again? Try not to drive yourself crazy (easier said than done I know). I really hope this is your BFP!!!

Brown discharge so far, I'm trying not to stress but it's hard since my 2 chemicals started with spotting :/ I will update later when I test again.

I was on clomid this cycle and had trigger shot on Monday. Still today I am so crampy and have so much pressure.
Is this a good side effect?
We had intercourse on Monday night. I was told to take Tuesday off and Try again tonight. Don't know if I'll be able to! I have so much pressure.
Any advice?

Sophie...pressure is probably from the strong ovulation.

I know how u feel I also have that when I O and I just ask DH to be gentle...lol

ICs still wet, unedited. Some faint lines but they look similar to yesterday so idk. Still spotting and had a LOT of spotting after a BM which is a classic sign for me that the pregnancy isn't viable. Sigh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
Another faint line. Not gonna bother posting FRER because it's too faint to see in a picture. I figure either I'm REALLY early or it's another chemical. I'm not going to bother getting bloodwork done until I'm at least a few days late...if I make it that far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 9
Dried...the top 2 are from yesterday at 6pm, bottom 2 are from 6pm today. Same urine so there is some variance in dye...they don't look lighter but not darker really either. Just gotta wait and see but given my past history, I am not optimistic :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79