Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Symptoms sound promising december. Hope it wasn't an evap and it was the start of your bfp.

I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow so I'm not going to test again.

Definitely feeling my AF symptoms... headache from water retention..slight crampy on and off.

I think I'm out this cycle and I will be going on to IUI.

Breaking Dawn, hopefully you are still in. If you do IUI will it be with a trigger? My friend got preggo her first cycle of that treatment :). GL...I hope you get a surprise BFP this cycle!

Hopin, did you test?

December ... Not sure what the med plan is for IUI yet. I will go In on CD3 for first u/s and learn what the IUI steps are.

hi guys.

fingers crossed for you breaking. your definitely not out. x

i caved in and tested today. Not sure what to think, i know i can see something but Im not sure what.

i posted it here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...oo-wasnt-there-yesterday-see-new-pic-pg2.html

let Me know what you think. i have added a few pics of the same test. ?!?

All BFN today...boo. My husband keeps telling me he "knows" I'm pregnant but idk, normally I would get a BFP by tomorrow if that were true...and that's at the latest...I'll just keep testing I guess. I really don't want to have to move onto more invasive treatments.

December im sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

I took another test this morning with fmu. Its on the same thread I linked yesterday. Im still not sure what to think.

Off to docs tomorrow so will hopefully find out a little more x

December im sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

I took another test this morning with fmu. Its on the same thread I linked yesterday. Im still not sure what to think.

Off to docs tomorrow so will hopefully find out a little more x

GL Daisy :). I think I see something very faint on your latest test.

Breaking Dawn, did you have an appt today? Did you test again?

Hopin...did you test again?

As for me...11DPO and NO brown discharge yet which is awesome since I always have it by this point! I did have one wipe of pinkish cm this morning but nothing since then. Symptoms wise I have a sore/scratchy throat, I'm really thirsty, I'm bloated/gassy and my BBs are sensitive/tender. I'm also tired as heck...this morning I tried putting the cat food lid on my water bottle...lol...oops! I'm not sure if it's my regiment of meds or what but I really hope I will be blessed with a BFP this cycle and not AF. AF isn't due until Friday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Hi ladies...

Cycle # 1 on femera ends.....major cramping followed by the start of AF when I went to the bathroom a little while ago. Had a bloodtest this morning but I don't need to wait for the results since AF is here.

Hi ladies...

Cycle # 1 on femera ends.....major cramping followed by the start of AF when I went to the bathroom a little while ago. Had a bloodtest this morning but I don't need to wait for the results since AF is here.

I am so sorry :hugs: I hate this frustrating TTC game :( I hope you will get some answers soon. Best of luck on your first IUI and please keep us updated!

Thanks December...

For some reason..despite having no real symptoms....I kept thinking that this was the cycle.....guess not.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having better luck than i am. Cycle four and I'm certain it's a dud. I'm just tired of the let down every cycle.. I am not even going in for p4 because i know it won't be good news anyway. This may i'll be 38 so i think I'll take a break until then and decide if we keep going or hang it up!

Breaking Dawn I hate it that the :witch: showed her ugly face. And I know what you mean, despite having no symptoms, thinking this was the cycle. I'm the same way :( :hugs: to you, are you really doing IUI next cycle?

DecemberWait How is it going for you? Testing again in the morning?

Daisy Looks like it could be the start of a bfp to me!! FX'd and :dust: to you!!

Oh and yes, I have tested. DH & I both thought we continued to see faint lines but then tonight I tested digi and got 'not pregnant' - not fun to see. UGH! This process is exhausting.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=109047

Let me know what you think :)

:hugs: alleysm. I hope you get a surprise BFP!

Here is the same test dry. Excuse the weird yellow color...my pee turns fluorescent yellow due to my vitamins lol. I think there is definitely a line but I'm not celebrating yet since I've had plenty of lines like this that have ended up as chemicals. Will update in the morning :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
All BFN...honestly surprised because I've never had a line without being pregnant...maybe my body is getting ready to have another chemical :/

EDIT...faint lines with SMU, no darker than last night BUT still there & this is by far my longest LP ever so I'm keeping everything crossed.

DecemberWait, I see a faint line there! Keep your head up and keep testing! It's not over until AF shows!!! FX'd that she doesn't.

You're saying this is by far your longest LP ever? 11 days? That's really short isn't it?

Normally I start spotting brown at 10-11DPO which I think was due to low progesterone. I'm 12DPO and NO spotting. Yes it is too short that's why both my losses were so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->