Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Not yet...they keep telling me it's just "bad luck." Now that I'm sure I'm having another one, maybe they will do something more. Unfortunately I didn't get this one confirmed so idk how that will affect things. I'm waiting for a full flow so I can start Clomid one last time. I'll pick up my prescription today. Oh and my tests are the same today so obv no progression. I had a dream that I had a miscarriage followed by another and it ended up being twins...weird. Then I stood up this morning and dark red blood was running down my legs. Lots of bloating and lower back pain so I know there is no chance.

Good luck to everyone else :)

For good measure, FMU tests...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=109855 Wondfo
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=109857 FRER

I can't get a good FRER pic but yes there is a line. Ugh...I just want a sticky bean :(

December :hugs: I know it's painful to see a line and want it to stick/get darker so badly and it doesn't. Hang in there. Hopefully this next cycle is yours!! :flower:

December :hugs: I know it's painful to see a line and want it to stick/get darker so badly and it doesn't. Hang in there. Hopefully this next cycle is yours!! :flower:

Thanks Hopin :) When are you testing again?

I am not sure what I want to do this month. I guess I will just go ahead with my last Clomid prescription but then at the same time I am not sure if I want to go ahead without knowing what's wrong with me. I don't think it's just "bad luck" that I can conceive but not carry a child...I am thinking it is down to a hormonal problem to be honest or maybe a uterine lining issue...I think I need some answers before I will really feel comfortable with charging ahead. I know I will never be comfortable with a positive test again after this third CP.

I'm not sure when I'll test again. This cycle of mine is WAY off. Best I can figure is that the opk's were wrong and AF is due Tuesday, but that's based solely on my temps, so who really knows. I'm assuming I'm 9 DPO today.
I guess I'll test sometime this weekend....but I feel like this cycle is a bust anyway.

I know what you mean, it's a really lost feeling isn't it? I don't know how I'll feel whenever I get another :bfp:. I have had one chemical and one mmc. And after this mmc I had in January, my doc DID run tests. All kinds of them. And everything came back 'normal'. Which is really irritating. Not that I want anything to be wrong with me but it's like....if you KNEW what the problem is then maybe you can DO SOMETHING to fix it. THe fact is though, most people who have chemicals or mmc, it's just what you said - "bad luck". It's, unfortunately, SO COMMON. very, very sad. :cry:
With saying all of that, I would suggest you request the same labwork my doc did on me - it's noted in my journal. Something might just come back an be a simple fix that requires you to take some extra vitamins or something!!

I'm with you - after this cycle, I have one more round of Clomid and then idk what's next for me. I guess IUI. FX'd neither of us have to worry about that :)

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!

Thanks, Hopin. Maybe I will just try for ONE more month and if it happens again that will be 3/3 CP's on Clomid which honestly doesn't seem normal to me. My OB is VERY dismissive which doesn't help. My flow hasn't fully started yet but it should start tomorrow. This month actually isn't as tough as last month because last month the tests actually appeared to get darker as they should have...then they got lighter and my hcg was only a 9 and it was a CP...at least this month I know what's happening...I think we will keep trying for another year or so and then look into adoption...at this point I just want ONE child...pretty depressing when everyone around me gets pregnant so easily.

Good luck when you decide to test again :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get a BFP!!

PS- This month I used progesterone, extra folic acid, B6, baby aspirin, prenatals...I am not sure how many other supplements I can take...

December...thats silly for them not to perform just a blood test. for all it might be is prog deficiency which is causing the spotting and chemicals. This would require you to take prog after you O.

Hoping..goodluck testing hun. I hope you get your bfp

I know how you feel I was so hopeful that one of the clomid rounds would work or this last femera...nope! now I'm on to IUI.

I'm going in for baseline tomorrow, blood work and ultrasound. I then meet the Dr to get prescriptions... so I will find out if I'm taking any injectables

Also I will ask him about how this IUI cycle works.

I'm feeling nervous for IUI. I'm just praying it works.

I will be so heartbroken if I'm at the end of multiple IUI and the Dr mentions IVF

Hi ladies..

Can I join? This was my first month ever taking clomid/metformin.. I did Cd 3-7 100mg clomid. I got my first positive 3 days ago... DTD that night (x2) got strong ovulation pain the next day and could not Dtd.. (it was horrible) Yesterday I got a huge temp dip (thinking I must of ov' yesterday) and we dtd... today my temp spiked wayyy up so I'm thinking today is 1DPO. Im not feeling 100% about this cycle because I couldnt dtd the day I had ov pain..:nope::nope: However, Ill wait it out and stay hopeful...

Based on my chart do you think I ov yesterday or the day before?

How are you ladies doing?

Hi Praying,

Welcome to the group!

I'm not a charter so probably not the best person to comment.

I would assume you ovulated the night you had ovulation pains. Or the next morning

Just bc you didn't BD the say you had the pains doesn't mean you're out at all!

Goodluck!

I dont know what to think. I'll just wait until FF gives me crosshairs.

Decemberwait My OB was very dismissive when I had my chemical too. They were a little more understanding with the mmc. I wish they'd realize both hurt equally.
Wow you really were taking a lot of supplements. They should really do some testing on you. Do you have an alternate doctor's office you could go to?
I'm with you, everyone around me gets pregnant like it's nothing. My little sister got off of bc and was pregnant 12 seconds later. She's due in June.

BreakingDawn Thanks for the luck. We'll see how it goes.
I'm sure you are nervous. I have one round of Clomid and then it's on to IUI for me as well. I hope this is what it takes for you to get your bfp. How many IUI's do people normally do before IVF?
Let us know how it goes for you tomorrow, please. :hugs:

Praying Welcome :flower: To me it looks like you O'd yesterday, of course I just started temping this month so I'm no pro at it either but if I had to assume I would assume you are 1DPO. What DPO do you plan on testing?

Decemberwait My OB was very dismissive when I had my chemical too. They were a little more understanding with the mmc. I wish they'd realize both hurt equally.
Wow you really were taking a lot of supplements. They should really do some testing on you. Do you have an alternate doctor's office you could go to?
I'm with you, everyone around me gets pregnant like it's nothing. My little sister got off of bc and was pregnant 12 seconds later. She's due in June.

BreakingDawn Thanks for the luck. We'll see how it goes.
I'm sure you are nervous. I have one round of Clomid and then it's on to IUI for me as well. I hope this is what it takes for you to get your bfp. How many IUI's do people normally do before IVF?
Let us know how it goes for you tomorrow, please. :hugs:

Praying Welcome :flower: To me it looks like you O'd yesterday, of course I just started temping this month so I'm no pro at it either but if I had to assume I would assume you are 1DPO. What DPO do you plan on testing?

Im thinking 11/12 DPO if I make it there. Last month I started spotting 9 days before AF off and on...It was also my first month of Metformin (started them 2 weeks into the cycle). Thinking it was because of them. Unsure when I'll start testing though. (Im an addict)

Really?! Thank you :) I hope this is it for me.

Like I said I just started temping but I thought that it didn't really matter if your temps were rising bc they'll do that whether bfp is on it's way or not right? It'll just drop the day before AF right?

Really?! Thank you :) I hope this is it for me.

Like I said I just started temping but I thought that it didn't really matter if your temps were rising bc they'll do that whether bfp is on it's way or not right? It'll just drop the day before AF right?

Im not 100% sure the answer to that question. All I know is they look great!!!

Praying: welcome to the group and best of Luck!!

BreakingDawn: I agree with Hoping that at a minimum they NEED to get a progesterone test for you on CD21 to see how you're doing. Mine have always been low and I had two chemicals pregnancies. They now have me taking progesterone supps every month when ttc.

Hoping: Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Almost done the TTW :)

Me: I go in for an ultrasound in an hour to see how my follicles are doing. I did Clomid CD2-6 and all looks well then we Trigger today and do IUI's tomorrow and Saturday. This will be my first time doing a trigger shot.....but it will be nice to Not worry about POAS everyday this month, I'm just going to wait for the beta if I can hold out.

And I have some very exciting news that brought tears to me earlier today as I had no idea how much Love I would feel for my baby so quickly! Today was the first time I saw a Baby Picture of my Donor Sperm and he was just so beautiful and I instantly feel in love with the image of the baby that could be growing in me in a few days. It was just so emotionally thrilling... overjoyed with happiness today.

Best of luck everyone!

Hi ajd..
I saw your post on the IUI thread. Goodluck at your appt and Fx for IUI hope this is it.

By the way...i think you meant to say the following to December... not me :)

BreakingDawn: I agree with Hoping that at a minimum they NEED to get a progesterone test for you on CD21 to see how you're doing. Mine have always been low and I had two chemicals pregnancies. They now have me taking progesterone supps every month when ttc.

I am officially in the TWW ... I had clomid 3/6, 3/7, 3/8 on CD3,4 and 5. Ultrasound last Friday and then again Monday to confirm that my follicle was ready, trigger shot Monday (CD15) and then supposedly ovulated CD16 or 17 which was yesterday. So who knows. Now we just wait.

This is going to be a long, long two weeks.

Hoping...I'm not sure how many IUI my Dr will want to do before IVF.

Hoping...praying...that IUI will give us a bfp.

Lynn...Welcome...hope you get a bfp. the tww is such a struggle I agree. Fx for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->