Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Thank you :) After 8+ years of dealing with this, I'm ready to be pregnant.

This is the first TWW I actually have a shot at it happening, so this is exciting. It is stressful though, that's for sure!!

Out of curiosity.... Do the IUIs hurt? I am going to give clomid 6 months of attempts and if I don't get a BFP by then, I want to do the IUIs. But, I'm afraid they'll hurt.

Hi guyd. I havrnt been on here much the last week but I have been keeping up to date.
Hope everyones well.

I have been testing daily since wed and apart from some really squinty lines, which may or may not have been there, I have had nothing.

Af is due tomorrow. Ive been getting sore boobs for a few days. Now today I have lots of cramping and cm. Plus cervix is low and soft so I think im declaring myself out.

Just want af to hurry up so I can start my next cycle xx

CD1...and I broke my foot in two places last night...not catching any breaks! I think I will try CD3-7 this month.

ajd How did your follies look?! And when will your beta be? FX'd for you dear! So sweet and touching that you had that reaction to the donor's baby picture <3 You will be a great mom.

Lynn Welcome :flower: Hope you have a SPEEDY tww! We will keep you company along the way. FX'd for you!

daisy I'm sorry you're feeling out, but you never truly are until AF shows up, right? She's due today? Thinking of you!

December OMG! How on earth did you do that?!?! On another note, it kind of made me laugh, the pun of "not catching any breaks" because by the sound of it, you caugh two!! :haha: sorry I couldn't resist. That's awful, and I'm sure painful. Big :hugs: to you!

AFM, I tested this morning -bfn. I still feel like there's a squinter there, but I ALWAYS have a case of line eye. Posted a pic in my journal for curious ladies who want to entertain their line eye. Going to try and hold off on testing tomorrow and then try again Sunday. AF, I THINK, is due Tuesday.
Happy Friday ladies!

Yay its friday!

Lynn...Fx clomid will do the trick for you and no need for IUI. From what I've read its like a pap.

Ajd...goodluck hun.

Daisy...:hugs:...as hoping said...you're not out until AF arrives.

December...OUCH...how did you manage that hun? Gosh !!!

Hoping...popped over to look at your test...sorry hun I couldn't see anything but you are still to early!!!! Fx for you!!!

AFM...very busy morning.
Had baseline blood work and ultrasound. Then met with Dr to talk about meds this cycle + IUI.
Meds: femera 5mg for 5 days start today.
Puregon: injection for 3 days start on last day if femera

Following that I met with the nurse so she could teach me how to use the pen to inject myself.

Feeling anxious about first IUI...praying this is it!

Oh and I told DH he's got to inject me 2 times now...

Once with the meds and once with HIS pen

:haha:

Lynn...LOL

So, this is the kind of humor I have. Sometimes my DH wonders about me and the things I say...LOL

LOL< that made me laugh too Breaking...I needed that :hugs: thank you!

Hoping.... happy to make you laugh.

It's the best way to deal with this journey!

I tripped over my own feet and landed on my foot completely bent backwards so it snapped two ligaments and ripped two pieces of bone ahhhhh so painful! I stopped taking my progesterone today...I guess AF isn't officially here yet actually but I'm waiting. She's due today. Still having spotting.

I tripped over my own feet and landed on my foot completely bent backwards so it snapped two ligaments and ripped two pieces of bone ahhhhh so painful! I stopped taking my progesterone today...I guess AF isn't officially here yet actually but I'm waiting. She's due today. Still having spotting.

I just got ghost pains in my foot while reading that! I am *the* most clumsy person I have ever met - my biggest fear is falling over my own feet and breaking something. So that just heightened my paranoia 10-fold lol

Has anyone had high prolactin?

The nurse just called about my blood work this morning and my prolactin is high... never had this before. I've got a prescription I need to pick up for it.

Just when i was feeling so happy and positive after the IUI chat etc... * sigh *

I have never heard of it but did they tell you why it was high?

I didn't ask...honestly sometimes when I get news I'm not always ready with questions right away...like I need tome to digest.

So I just been reading about it.

It can be caused by stress and I have been stressed this cycle....

Prolactin
Prolactin doesn't just cause your body to increase milk production - it also affects your ovulation and menstrual cycles. (This is why women who are breastfeeding rarely get pregnant). Prolactin inhibit two hormones necessary for ovulation: follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH). When you have high levels of prolactin in your blood (a condition called hyperprolactinemia), you will not ovulate and this will result in infertility.

So I should really relax as the past 5 months at the clinic and this is the first time this has happened.....

Breaking: LOL, love the humor &#9786; I actually had my first trigger shot last night and I had my roommate do it for me. I was all scared for nothing, I hardly felt it &#9786; Just read about the Prolactin, not something I am current on but will probably read up on it tonight. Deep relaxing breathes.

Hoping: Thanks! I am so ready to be a mom. Things went well with the ultrasound, and she okayed me for the IUI's today and tomorrow. She was hoping for less of a response than last month but I ended with a bigger response. Two >20, four 18-20 and three 14-18. I WILL be feeling ovulation this month....oye!

Daisy: Keeping my FX for you, not out yet!

December: oh dear, so sorry to hear your news. Time to put your feet up and relax hehe

Lynn: Welcome and best of luck with your TWW. My first IUI was much harder on me that I expected&#8230;.but I had it done at my OB&#8217;s office by someone who doesn&#8217;t do it often. All the IUI&#8217;s since then have been done at the RE&#8217;s by NP&#8217;s who do them all the time. It&#8217;s like a pap but one level up. Just some slight discomfort but worth it!

AFM: I kept wondering who this &#8220;afm&#8221; person was that everyone was weirdly talking too hahaha! Today is the first IUI of my cycle, kinda a bonus one incase I ovulate earlier than normal. Tomorrow is the big IUI when ovulation is due. Then my TWW will begin. And NO POAS this month, not with my trigger. I think my beta will be April 6th Getting excited

Maybe I'm not on CD1. When I woke up this am I had think and mucousy bloody discharge. It lasted for five mins. Now nothing, not even spotting. Wtf? Let's get on with it, ugh!

Hi Guys! Can I join you?
I am on my 1st clomid cycle and I am currently on 6dpo. On 3dpo I had some weird cramps in my uterus and I started spotting dark brown at 4dpo on and off. I feel like AF is about to come but it would be much too early for her to show. What do you guys think is happening to me? AF isn't due until next sunday. So I'm really confused and not sure what is happening. Can somebody help me pls?

Hi babyboop

Welcome to the group...

So I've read that implantation bleeding can occur around 6-12 dpo. Hopefully that's it!?

Ajd....I think I need to relax.... Found getting AF this month very upsetting....I feel like that's why I'm stressed and possibly causing high prolactin ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->