Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I'm 3dpo and my boobs hurt like nothing I have ever felt before. If you even look at them, I feel it lol

I am almost wondering if the clomid has anything to do with it, or if it was the HCG shot. 3dpo is a little soon for symptoms, isn't it? So I'm going to ask my dr on Monday what it could be. He called me this afternoon and after reviewing my chart for my Creighton model planning, he wants me to go in on Monday Wednesday and Friday and get labs done to check my progesterone and estrogen levels. I hate blood work. For reals. lol

Lynn...clomid gave me sore boobs that would start shortly after O.

It is also a BFP symptom.....but like you said in my case it started 2dpo and I just thought that was to early.

I'm going to go with the clomid because I don't for one second believe I'd be pregnant lol I don't feel any different so I'm going to stick with it being clomid ;) This stuff does have weird side effects, but sore boobs are better than the horrible mood swings I was warned about (and thankfully didn't get) haha

Im on Clomid!! This is my 2nd clomid cycle, and I actually had to do 2 clomid rounds in this 1 cycle. THats how slow were moving lol. Did Clomid 100 mg days 4-8, then 150 mg days 14-18, AND HCG day 20. Currently on Day 23, Should ovulate today, got + OPK on Day 20 with an 18.5 mm follicle on right ovary. :happydance:

Im not sure when to test. I want to test now, but I know its too early...i just cant stand the TWW!!! :wacko:

My cycles are usually about 30-34 days, so Im think ill test on April 3rd. But dont know if i can wait that long!!

Hi again guys.

Af was due today but as of yet still hasnt turned up. So I decided to test this afternoon. This is what I got. Dont think I can see anything but my eyes think they see a tiny shadow. Think im going mad. Lol

2013-03-23 13.47.42.jpg

Sorry Daisy, can't see anything either.

JV, good luck!!!

Just did my IUI and I'm ovulating right now @40hr post trigger and boy can I feel it!! I'm on the TWW now... testing April 7th

Time to head to acupuncture once my 15mins post IUi is over :D

ajd, that sounds great! I bet this will be your month :)

CD1 for sure now, super super heavy flow. At least we can start again I guess...I'm going to try CD3-7 this month for the Clomid.

So, because I have ridiculously increased cm, outrageously sore boobs, poking needle pricks in my uterus - my husband is convinced I'm pregnant and the clomid worked.

I cannot tell you how badly I want to punch him in the nose lol I'm like "please shut up, I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant" and he's like "you have the symptoms - I bet you are"

....he may not make it through this TWW ladies LOL

The Clomid and Progesterone combo is so cruel....it truly does mimic pregnancy! Though...it could be that I ovulated 5 good sized follicles too last month. I learned last month not to try to analyze any symptoms in the tww because the meds can cause every single one of them.....except for the hpt and then I went and got a trigger shot this month so now I can't even rely on that!

Best of luck ladies! Here's to hoping for some BFP's very soon!!!

The Clomid and Progesterone combo is so cruel....it truly does mimic pregnancy! Though...it could be that I ovulated 5 good sized follicles too last month. I learned last month not to try to analyze any symptoms in the tww because the meds can cause every single one of them.....except for the hpt and then I went and got a trigger shot this month so now I can't even rely on that!

Best of luck ladies! Here's to hoping for some BFP's very soon!!!

It is really horrible what this medication does to you ... lol ... it plays mind games!! I don't think I am going to test on my 2 week mark either - I think Im going to wait a while longer just because I know clomid can make your cycle a bit delayed. I honestly just dont want to waste the money on a pregnancy test lol

ajd that's fantastic lady!! I hope this is it for you :hugs:!

breaking how are you feeling?!

december I think I'm going to try CD3-7 next cycle too. That is if AF shows.

daisy I tried really hard to see something <3 :hugs: still no AF?

AFM, ladies I got a faint bfp this morning. I know it's there because DH sees it - and he never sees it when I'm having line eye lol. Pic in my journal, not really feeling too optimistic about it though. <3

Happy Monday!

Hoping... i see a line. omg I hope it's the start if your bfp Fx!!!!
:dance:

AFM... I'm good taking meds and have ultrasound on Friday. Will see how well they are working!

I hope it is too :hugs:!!

Cant wait for your u/s, is this to check follies?

Hoping...are you going to test again? How many dpo are you?

Yes, us on Friday is to check follies. I will be on CD11, so will have finished meds. Hopefully I will have some good follies.

I hope you do too. Man this cycle of yours is going by really quickly!! At least it seems that way. Of course it always seems that way until the TWW comes around right?!

I think I'll skip tomorrow and then maybe test Wednesday??? I also think I'm 13 DPO based off of my temps alone. My opk's were not accurate this month so I only have my temps to go off of. I only have one hpt left, and it's a digial one that will either say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' so I guess we'll see!!

I agree if it's a digital give it a couple days and then test...I'm sure you'll see a bfp!!!!!

Hoping: I see a line there too! Keeping my thoughts with you today and hope this one sticks for you!

Breaking: Good luck with the ultrasound! Have you had good luck with producing good sized follices in the past?

AFM: I was cleaning out some kitchen cabinets last night as I am moving in a few months and I can across what might have been a large patch of black mold. I was half way through cleaning it before I realized what it was. Then this morning I was blowing out dark brown phlegm and now I am a little nervous. I've read that this can cause miscarriage and I wonder if that is why I had two in the winter? I am going to pick up some masks, gloves and good cleaning materials today and finish cleaning it out completely. No stress on myself, what is done is done and all I can do is move forward safely. On a positive note: I am almost done testing out my trigger shot already. Today was 5days post and I read it can take 7days to test out....think it might take another day or two and then the line will be gone and ready to start testing for baby!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and hoping for some more great news today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->