Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I stumbled across this poem and thought it was beautiful, and worth sharing. I'm already a mother of an almost 6 year old little boy that is my WORLD, he was a 'surprise' when I was not planning on a baby. Now that I've been TTC#2 for 14 cycles, it has really made me appreciate my son, and this process, so much more than I ever have or would have. So I think this poem can apply to anyone TTC, whether it's #1, 2 or 12 :) <3
I'm not sure who the author is but here you go:

I will be a wonderful mother, not because of genetics, or money or that I have read books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

And now you have me crying....that was beautiful

Hopin, congrats on your BFP! No doubt about that line! :)

Started my Clomid this afternoon, CD3. Of course now I'm stressing out because I'm convinced my lining is too thin. On CD1 I bled all day, quite heavily. On CD2, I had a little bleeding and now CD3...nothing. This happened last month too. My periods have always been 4-5 days. Hopefully I'm over-thinking it and it's just related to hormones. It seems like this thread has been lucky for quite a few ladies...not feeling good about this month but you never know :)

December...goodluck hunn..dn't wrory about your lining...there is lots of time for it to thicken (if needed).

Hoping...that was so sweet :)

I am on my first round of clomid. I was super bummed because I didn't ovulate on the suggested days. Day 24 of my cycle came and I have cramping, higher body temp and the sticky discharge. I took an ovulation test and it said I was ovulating! I called my doctor to ask when to take a pregnancy test and he said I probably didn't ovulate? Do anyone else ovulate extremely late?

Hello again guys.

Thanks for asking hopin. Af came yesterday so started clomid round 2 today. Whilst I obviously rather a bfp than af, I am really pleased my cycle was 30 days compared to the usual 70 I have YEY!!!!

daisy What a great attitude you have, :hugs: hope this cycle is it for you!

december Try not to stress about it, I know that's easier said than done :flower: but I've been trying really hard lately not to stress over things that are out of my control. I think your lining will be A-ok! :D

breaking can't wait for your follie check....

:hugs: to all!

I am on my first round of clomid. I was super bummed because I didn't ovulate on the suggested days. Day 24 of my cycle came and I have cramping, higher body temp and the sticky discharge. I took an ovulation test and it said I was ovulating! I called my doctor to ask when to take a pregnancy test and he said I probably didn't ovulate? Do anyone else ovulate extremely late?

I ovulate later than some women - CD17 or 18. Everyone is different. If the opk says you're ovulating then I would go with that! What can it hurt??? GL to you! :)

Congrats on your BFP Hopin!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a really beautiful poem. Thanks for that.
Daisy, Breaking and December i'm rooting for your BFPs!!!!!!!!!!

AFM i'm 10DPO (i think, could be more) and i'm still having a small amount of brown spotting, not enough to get on my liner just when i wipe (sorry tmi). Its on and off throughout the day. Not sure what that is but i have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Thursday so i'll know whats up with that then...hopefully. Af isn't due until Sunday so we'll see if she shows.

I hate to say this, but this HCG shot is making me miserable - I am having little stabbing needle prick-type pains now, and I am so tired I could just sleep all day and all night. This is horrible; I'm wanting the TWW to be done just so I go back to feeling normal.

How's everyone else feeling today?

ajd that's fantastic lady!! I hope this is it for you :hugs:!

breaking how are you feeling?!

december I think I'm going to try CD3-7 next cycle too. That is if AF shows.

daisy I tried really hard to see something <3 :hugs: still no AF?

AFM, ladies I got a faint bfp this morning. I know it's there because DH sees it - and he never sees it when I'm having line eye lol. Pic in my journal, not really feeling too optimistic about it though. <3

Happy Monday!

I totally missed this post! Congrats!!!!

TY! I'm keeping my FX'd for a sticky bean! Went in today for bloods and go in again Thursday to see if they're rising!

Hoping ...OMG. Soooooo happy for you!!!:happydance: wishing ou a happy n healthy 9 months!!!

Daisy....sorry AF got you.....but great news on your cycle length.

Babyboop...are you getting a pregnancy bloodtest at your dt appt?

Lynn...sorry you're having a rough time. :hugs: hope it passes soon!!

AFM....as you all know I'm having my first IUI this cycle and today was first day of injectable. I was nervous to give it to myself .....but got everything ready...took a deep breath...then did it!!:happydance:

Follie check on Friday....and that brings me one step closer to IUI day!

Let's see some more BFPs ladies!!!!

Hoping...I'm adding you to the first page :flower:

Breaking Thank you <3 I hope it all works out!! We'll see. Went to the doc yesterday for bloods and going back tomorrow to see how the numbers are progressing. Here's to hoping they move right along.
I am SO EXCITED about this cycle for you!!!! I just have a great feeling about. Glad ot hear your injections went so well. Can't wait for your follie check!!!

Breaking - what kind of injections do you have to give yourself? Sorry, I am just picking up information about all this as I go lol

Hopin - I sure hope those numbers are going up :) That is so exciting!

:flower:Morning ladies....

I don't know if its the clomid having thee worse side effects after ovulation but yesterday after I went home the pain subsided from my right ovary but now I have the worse backache. Last night was horrible. Poor DH spent the night rubbing my back. I barely got any sleep and had very vivid dreams. I notice Ive been craving a lot of weird stuff and my breast are sooooo sensitive.. Like I want nothing to touch it. I also dreamt that I took a pregnancy test (digital) and it said pregnant. (Weird right?)

This morning I got a wave of nausea and to top it off woke up with the same back ache.. It feels like fire on my back.... uhhh.. I don't know whether to blame the clomid or take this as a good sign?

How are you wonderful ladies doing?

Also, my temp rose to the highest temp for the entire cycle... So weird.:nope:

Did anyone have bad side effects after o on clomid?

^ I am 8dpo (I think, I may be 9 - but my doctor will have to determine that for sure because I was counting my days wrong, long story - but whatever lol) and I have horribly sore boobs, I am having a stabbing pinching pain in my uterus that like zings from side to side, I am bit upset to my stomach but not actually throwing up, and my lower back hurts more than normal. I figure it's either the HCG trigger shot, or the clomid. So you're not the only one - I am having a horrible time with it.

It will all be worth it in the end, right?? :)

^ I am 8dpo (I think, I may be 9 - but my doctor will have to determine that for sure because I was counting my days wrong, long story - but whatever lol) and I have horribly sore boobs, I am having a stabbing pinching pain in my uterus that like zings from side to side, I am bit upset to my stomach but not actually throwing up, and my lower back hurts more than normal. I figure it's either the HCG trigger shot, or the clomid. So you're not the only one - I am having a horrible time with it.

It will all be worth it in the end, right?? :)

Yes!! Glad I'm not alone. I'm just tired and ready to go to bed.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"