Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

^ I am 8dpo (I think, I may be 9 - but my doctor will have to determine that for sure because I was counting my days wrong, long story - but whatever lol) and I have horribly sore boobs, I am having a stabbing pinching pain in my uterus that like zings from side to side, I am bit upset to my stomach but not actually throwing up, and my lower back hurts more than normal. I figure it's either the HCG trigger shot, or the clomid. So you're not the only one - I am having a horrible time with it.

It will all be worth it in the end, right?? :)

Yes!! Glad I'm not alone. I'm just tired and ready to go to bed.. :(

OH YES, I forgot about that one - I am so flippin' tired, all I have wanted to do for the last 5 days is sleep. I wake up after sleeping 11 hours like I haven't slept but 15 minutes. That was my complaint a few days ago on this thread, too - I feel SO tired. All I do is take power naps and go to bed at 8pm lol I even called my Dr yesterday and left a message for him asked if this was normal or if I should worry, told him if it's nothing I need to worry about just don't call me back but if I need to come in or anything to call me. He didn't call me back - so I guess this is normal. It is a new experience, that's for sure!

Hopin... Really excited to hear that your numbers double!!! Can't wait for your appt.

Lynn... i finished femera (pill) yesterday and had my first shot of Puregon. It is basically FSH hormone injection.

I started it yesterday and will take it today and tomorrow then on friday I go in for a follie check.

Praying... when I took clomid I always had sore nipples and the one time I had awful boob pains.

Is it okay if I join in??

Im on my second cycle of clomid.. first cycle took 50mgs cd 5-9 didn't ovulate until cd 22.. this month I took 100mgs cd 3-7 and got a positive on cd18.. charting has confirmed ovulation for cd18.. currently 3dpo so my second tww.. and im going crazy.. I hate the tww..

this is my 5th cycle ttc my 3rd child

Hi Lilrojo

Welcome to the group!

Glad that clomid got you to ovulate earlier this cycle.

Out if curiosity, did you use clomid conceive before... i see you have 2 little ones.

welcome lil rojo! Happy TWW :hugs:!
I hope this is it for you, glad you are charting it really helps doesn't it?!

Hopin... Really excited to hear that your numbers double!!! Can't wait for your appt.

Lynn... i finished femera (pill) yesterday and had my first shot of Puregon. It is basically FSH hormone injection.

I started it yesterday and will take it today and tomorrow then on friday I go in for a follie check.

Praying... when I took clomid I always had sore nipples and the one time I had awful boob pains.

The really bad backaches what has me worried. Yesterday I had ovulation pain in my right ovary for at least 5 hours. and last night the worse back pain and it continued today.:nope:

The really bad backaches what has me worried. Yesterday I had ovulation pain in my right ovary for at least 5 hours. and last night the worse back pain and it continued today.:nope:

How many dpo are you now?

I'm wondering if backache are bfp symptoms... :)

How many dpo are you now?

I'm wondering if backache are bfp symptoms... :)

7dpo...

It started at 6dpo... painful!

Breaking-I did not have to use clomid to conceive before.. I got pregnant first try with my now almost 4 year old daughter.. tried for our second when she was 1 got pregnant right away but ended up miscarrying at 12 weeks.. started trying again right away and got bfp in may and miscarried again at 5 weeks, got bfp in June and kept this little one due to progesterone supplementation once I got my bfp.. ever since I had my son 13 months ago my cycles have been messed up.. lp is short so dr started me on clomid to try to help with my cycle and get a better quality egg and help to ovulate sooner... seemed to have worked this month.. so fxed for a bfp..

Thanks so much Hopin.. I do love charting.. :)

THanks for the warm welcome..

Welcome to the group Lilrojo and best of Luck!! I am DPO 4 so we can test together!

Hopin: Exciting to hear your numbers are doubling!! That is exciting :)

AFM: I tested out my trigger shot this morning so I can start testing in another 4/5 days... I knew I wouldn't hold out

May this be a month of many BFP's!!!

Not sure if they're doubling yet or not! Should find out today after bloodwork. FX'd.

I hope this is the month for you, ajd!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!
How is everybody doing today? I have an appointment with my ob/gyn today as i'm still spotting. I've been spotting for 9 days today! So disheartening :( Anyhoo keep your chip up everyone your BFPs are on the way! :)

Thank you all so much.. and not a problem Breaking.. wish was as easy this time.. but its don't.. amazing how our bodies can change so much after a miscarriage and birth..

Good luck to you for doubling number Hopin :)

oohh good luck ADJ.. hope we both see our bfps soon..

Again thank you all for the nice warm welcome.. 4dpo today.. temp is still up so fxed it stays that way

Welcome to the group Lilrojo and best of Luck!! I am DPO 4 so we can test together!

Hopin: Exciting to hear your numbers are doubling!! That is exciting :)

AFM: I tested out my trigger shot this morning so I can start testing in another 4/5 days... I knew I wouldn't hold out

May this be a month of many BFP's!!!

What do you do to test out the trigger?

Not sure if I will get a trigger.... but just in case!

How is everyone doing today?

AFM... i have my last injection today. Tomorrow morning I go in for follie count. Really hoping everything is good and I've got 1 or 2 nice follies.

Also, today I've noticed lots of creamy / lotiony white CM. Never had this before...wonder if it's the FSH from the Puregon injection

Breaking: Good luck with your ultrasound and praying for you the numbers look good. To test out the triggers I just bought some cheapies from the dollar store and tested everyday until the BFP went to BFN.

Hopin: Keeping FX for you and doubling of your numbers today! Thanks for your help with pic, I never did an Advanced Post before, that was the the trick to finding the Paperclip hehe

Babyboop: Hope the appointment goes well and they have some answers for you. I was spotting for months on end and after many tests they finally just chalked it up to low progesterone.... I don't really think that is it though, we all know our bodies.

AFM: I got a very fun result on my test today, really made me smile!! Hope you guys enjoy the "Heart" I found on Preggie Test. Funny, this was gone 5mins later when I went back and is now a slight line....which I didn't have yesterday. I'm only DPO5 so it can't be yet?? Even if with multiples??

Attachments

• IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
Breaking I can't wait for your follie check tomorrow!!!

babyboop how did your appointment go?

lilrojo keep going up temp, keep going up!!!

ajd make sure you click on the paper clip, then click "Upload" that should work, did you try that?

december How's it going for you? Any more spotting?

Just thought I'd check in real quick. Seems like lots of BFP goodness going around, YAY! Breaking Dawn, I can't wait to hear more about your IUI process and I have my fingers crossed for you 100%! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you :) I am on CD6 so I have two more doses of Clomid to take for this cycle and then it is a waiting game. I truly truly hope I will get a real BFP this month but I am so disenchanted after three chemical pregnancies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->