Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Hopin...did you get your numbers back ?

My scan is at 7am...sooo I'll be on here early tomorrow to let you know how it goes!!

Breaking just curious as to what it is your doing.. im sorry I didn't read back to see.. but I hope tomorrow goes well.. :)

Love the heart ajd.. that is so cool.. fxed for a nice bfp :)

Thanks hopin when do you get your results..

Yay I cannot WAIT to see how your follies are looking!!! :happydance:!!!!

NO :( I'm feeling like a :brat: but I am about to go crazy.
See I can't use the lab that's located INSIDE my doctor's office, bc my insurance doesn't cover that lab. Which I think is stupid - if you cover the doctor you should cover their lab but ANYWAY - I have to drive to another lab about 15 minutes away and they have to fax results to my doctor. So that makes it very difficult to get them on time. So I called the lab to check the status and they said the order was not marked as STAT so it won't be reviewed today. So then I called my doctor's nurse and she insisted it WAS marked STAT so she called them back. She is "hoping" we will get results today. :dohh:

She said she'd call me as soon as she gets the results and my doctor is able to review them. But it's 4:00 here, so there's only one business hour left. Not looking like it will be today. BOO :(

Lilrojo...

I'm going in for CD11 follie scan tomorrow. This cycle I was on femera for 5 days, then started follitism injection for 3 days. Last injection is today. This is my first IUI cycle.

Hopin.... gosh what a pain that is!!! it Sucks to wait on results when they are sitting on someone's desk!

Hope you find out soon!

hey ladies
Update
Just came back from my ob/gyn appointment. She said that my spotting is break through bleeding and its because its my first time on clomid :shrug: She says it happens from time to time. The best news i heard from her is that the clomid helped my progesterone levels, it moved from a 2.6 to 28.3. She says its perfect:happydance: which means i ovulated! So i'm waiting to see if my period actually comes:coffee:

Babyboop... that is great news!

I hope tour period doesn't come and you get a bfp!!!

Thanks Breaking.. fxed for your first IUI cycle.. :)

Hopin boo i hope you hear soon..

Baby-great progesterone levels :) fxed af doesn't show

I think I'm out this cycle for sure. I had my blood labs taken Monday, yesterday and I have to have it taken again tomorrow for progesterone and estrogen - and my progesterone level on Monday (I had the HCG shot the Monday prior) was only 9.5 - they really want to see it over 10 to show you ovulated :/ So, I may not have ovulated even with the HCG shot. I'll find out Tuesday when my dr is back what the rest of the labs said.

Booooi

Lynn...sorry to hear your numbers are low. Hopefully you get a plan for next cycle if you really didn't O this cycle. :hugs:

Hopin...any news on your numbers today?

AFM... Had my cd11 follie scan. I've got 3 follies at 1.7, 1.5 and 1.7. First 2 on the right, and last one one left. I am to continue follistism injection and go back in for scan tomorrow on Sunday so that I am being closely monitored. We could IUI as early as Monday..Yikes.

Aww that's great Breaking.. Best of luck :)

Hopin any news :)

Hope your all well..

What are you all doing for Easter??

Were having an easter egg hunt, supper, and baskets for the kids :)

5dpo today..

Jlynn :hugs: Sorry to hear that :flower:

Breaking That sounds fantastic!! Monday IUI woot woot!!! :happydance:

lilrojo Are you starting to get the poas itch?

Nothing yet, :brat: I am so frustrated. Practiced patience the first part of the morning but it's heading towards noon so I just called & left a message making it clear I would like to have results today. I don't have a very good feeling.

Having an egg hunt here too :) Happy Friday everyone.

Ugh hope you hear something today Hopin.. how frustrating..

and yes I am.. I hate nearing this time.. lol but soon enough.. 5dpo so not long to go till I can start

Hopin, that latest test is DEFINITELY darker than your first one and it was a dilute urine so it all looks good to me! Try to relax though I know that's easier said than done. The most important thing is the doubling of numbers not the initial number.

Breaking: Numbers look good and super excited for IUI next week!!

Hopin: Sending deep calming thoughts your way... hope you get your numbers very soon

Lilrojo: Poas itch is starting here too!

AFM: Today is DPO6 and I'm heading over to get my acupuncture to help Implantation! Praying for a sticky bean :)

Hopin... how frustrating!! Try not to let it worry you!

December... hi hun... how are doing?

Lilrojo... 5 dpo...you're almost hay way thru the tww!! :)

Ajd...how many dpo are you? I saw you wrote dpo but didn't see a #.

Afm... thanks ladies. I am so happy that I have a good response to femera and follitism injection.

I'm both excited, anxious and worried about this first IUI.

Any word on your levels yet Hopin :)

I normally start testing at 9dpo cuz that's when I always get af

Yeah that's why im on clomid.. to help ovulate earlier, stronger, and help my progesterone.. my lp has only been 8-9 days since the birth of my son 13 months ago.. and only once was it 11 days.. before my son it was 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->