Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

lilrojo, that's exactly why I am on Clomid but my LP is still too short. Are you taking progesterone supplements?

Hopin...any news yet? I really hope you find something out before the weekend!

December.. I started progesterone cream on my own this month.. just to give it a go.. fig it cant hurt.. if I get af dr is supplementing next cycle with progesterone suppositories right after O.. but for now nothing till I get a bfp, as soon as I get a bfp I start progesterone to keep the pregnancy going

How short is your lp?

I did the same thing last month, supplemented with natural progesterone and still got spotting and had another chemical. The longest natural LP I have had off of BCP has been 11 days. I consider the spotting to be the end of my LP because the lining is breaking down at that point from what I think is low progesterone but my dr insists that it's not just because my 7DPO progesterone was normal...I don't think she knows what she is talking about because all that level tells you is whether or not you ovulated. I am definitely looking for a new dr!

I did the same thing last month, supplemented with natural progesterone and still got spotting and had another chemical. The longest natural LP I have had off of BCP has been 11 days. I consider the spotting to be the end of my LP because the lining is breaking down at that point from what I think is low progesterone but my dr insists that it's not just because my 7DPO progesterone was normal...I don't think she knows what she is talking about because all that level tells you is whether or not you ovulated. I am definitely looking for a new dr!

Really wont they prescribe you progesterone to take from the drs... Yeah that's the longest mine has been too.. 11 days.. its annoying.. my dr actually does believe me and that I have and lpd.. and I consider it the same I start spotting at 8-9dpo.. and that is my lining breaking down.. so I call and we start again.. im hoping though this month with oing earlier I have a chance.. when do you generally O.. do you chart at all.. I just started this month to confirm..

I am sorry to hear of your miscarriages.. I have had 2 myself..

My numbers are dropping. Doctor said to prepare to miscarry in coming weeks.

Thanks for checking.

:hugs:

Oh Hopin I'm so sorry to hear about your numbers, my heart goes out to you and your hubby. This is always the hardest part and it scares me with each pregnancy.

We are all here for you darling

Hey Everyone,
Thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing!

Breaking - good luck with your IUI, you must be excited about doing it
December - sorry to hear about your chemical, hopefully this cycle is going to stick
Hopin - I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, my thoughts are with you.

Just thought I would give an update, went to see my OBGYN this week, he did a pelvic exam and ordered an ultrasound to see how everything is going. He wanted to put me on 200mg of clomid for 4 months, but I said I wasn't comfortable going back on this soon after stopping 50mg. So we are going to just try naturally for 6 months and hope for the best. I have been taking lots of natural things, like macs, wheat germ oil, and royal jelly to help me along. I am currently due for AF in 9 days.
Good luck to everyone on their TWW, BFP's for all!!

Oh hopin I am so sorry to hear of your numbers dropping.. sending prayers and hugs your way.. know were all here for you

My numbers are dropping. Doctor said to prepare to miscarry in coming weeks.

Thanks for checking.

:hugs:

Hopin, I'm am so sorry :hugs: the joy of a positive followed by the devestation of a loss is so hard to take and it just feels so unfair especially after multiple losses...just know that your rainbow will come and one day this TTC journey will be behind you...we'll all be here for you :hugs:

As for me...today is CD8 and so I am done what will probably be my last Clomid prescription. Now it's a waiting game to see when I will ovulate. Last month I ovulated on CD17 and the previous month CD19 so I guess I have about a 10 day wait until I ovulate. I'll probably start Mucinex on CD10.

Breaking Dawn- I am so excited to hear more about your IUI! Good luck!

December..goodluck hun! hope this clomid cycle gives you a sticky bean!

Thanks...

I'm looking forward to it as well. I went back in for a follie scan today - still have 3 strong follies at 1.7 (left) and 1.9 (right) and 2.0 (right).

Taking another follitism injection (puregon) tonight, then another scan tomorrow.

Eeeeee...it's getting really close!

Eeeeek..

My nurse just called me and the dr said i'm doing the IUI tomorrow (looks like my bloodwork results shows i'm ready to O).

So, i'm going in at 7.30am for a scan, followed by IUI - i'm so anxious! i was expecting another day at least before IUI.

:dohh:

Good luck Breaking Dawn! I definitely have a good feeling about this cycle for you!

Thanks December!

I've got a dinner tonight with friends, so i can keep my mind off it. Once we get home, I think i'm going to have an early night!

We need to be at the clinic early tomorrow....at least tomorrow is sunday...i expect some pampering from DH :)

aww yay that's great BReaking.. got everything crossed for you..

6dpo today.. ugh its dragging

Thanks Lilrojo...
6dpo is tough...from 6-8 dpo is when I am itching to test. but you can wait it out... i believe in you :)

I'm so glad my Dr is diligent... from my scan this morning it looked as if I was going to O on Monday.

But once he saw my blood work from this morning he decided to move IUI to tomorrow. I'm glad bc my ovaries are starting to feel heavy... which to me is always a sign of O approaching.

Breaking Dawn: how exciting!! Have a great feeling about this, keeping my fingers crossed for you :) 3 follicles is a perfect number. Now for the little guys to find any of the eggs tomorrow...on Easter....should be nothing at all!!!

December: hope that you ovulate next weekend or soon after, then you can begin the loverly tww

lilorojo: have you tested at all yet? Tomorrow I am DPO8 and so I will be searching for any hint of a line starting tomorrow. I have been crampy the last two days, but that can also be from the Clomid/progesterone combo

AFM: spent the lovely day enjoying the California Sun and then had a family dinner at my friends place and spent the entire night, until 1:30 in the morning working on a huge puzzle and we just couldn't stop.....but for 6hrs I didn't think about babies hehe

Hope you all are enjoying yourself a nice weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->