Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Thanks ladies...

I'm just at the clinic right now. DH is doing his thing... and then we wait until it's ready!

Feeling a bit anxious for the proc but I'm excited!

Good luck Breaking :)

Happy easter to you all :)

7dpo for me today

December Can't wait for you O to show up!!!

Breaking Omg Omg Omg! So exciting!! How did it go? How are you feeling?!

ajd So are you now 9 or 10 DPO? Trying to keep up :) Getting the itch to poas yet?!

lilrojo 8 DPO! I bet you're getting the itch too!!!

Ladies, I posted in my journal and would love for you to read it so you know where I'm coming from, but I'm taking a break from TTC. I'm not leaving the forum because I'm addicted but wanted to let you know that I'm probably just going to stick to this one thread, it's one that I run:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...onception-clomid-iui-ivf-femara-everyone.html

I just don't have the energy to keep up with more than that but I have truly gotten attached to all of you and your stories so I wanted to invite you all to join this thread!! We are like a family on there and I'm not trying to pull you away from this thread just letting you know I'd hate to lose touch with you all!
If you decide not to I totally understand and :hugs: to all of you but I really hope you decide to come over :) :flower:

Aww im so sorry Hopin but I think we all understand.. ttc is just rough and way to emotional.. I would love to join.. :)

and yes 8dpo..

Breaking hope the iui went well

I'm definitely out this round - doctors nurse sent me an email, my progesterone levels last week were: 3/25-9.5, 3/27-10.8, and 3/29-10.1 so I would seriously be shocked if I even ovulated at all.

I just feel so deflated. I don't think I'll ovulate - I try to stay positive, but like goodness ... if it won't even happen with clomid AND a trigger shot, how the hell will it happen? Days like this it's hard to just not give up and say forget it, I'll just accept the fact that my ovaries hate me and my uterus wants to move out.

Hopin...

I completely understand where you are coming from. It was soooo amazing having you here on this thread, you've been so supportive and care so much.

I an definitely going to come join your thread.

And please make sure that when you are ready again you come back to hang with us here in tww.

:hugs:

Rojo...you're almost at the end of tww... hang in there.

Lynn :hugs:... I'm sorry you're dealing with O issues. What have you tried? Do you get monitored to watch follies grow?

AFM... i had our 2nd IUI today... as we did back to back IUIs. I have to start progesterone suppositories tomorrow.

I'm struggling with putting to much hope into this cycle. I don't want to be crushed if it doesn't work!

Thanks Breaking.. almost there.. :)

and fxed this IUI works magically for you.. though we all understand not wanting to get our hopes up.. :hugs:

Lynn :hugs:... I'm sorry you're dealing with O issues. What have you tried? Do you get monitored to watch follies grow?

Yeah, I do - my follicle that grew on my right ovary was over 2cm when I went in and got my trigger shot, so he was so confident I would O finally ... but I guess not. Who knows. Some days, I don't think anything will work. Nothing else has worked so far - I've had a total of 5 surgeries, and over 2 years of talking to the doctor about different options and a total of 8 years of dealing with this. I'm just tired. I'm turning 30 this year .... I wanted to be pregnant by 30. And it's like as soon as I get hopeful that it will finally happen, I get crushed and I think it's impossible again. My husband is the only one who keeps telling me to stay hopeful. But he doesn't even understand - he has kids, he doesn't really truly care as much as I do... he isn't struggling with wanting a child, he has 2 already.

Ugh. I just want to lay around and cry.

Praying for this little miracle! Very very faint pink line on DPO9 today :) Keeping my fingers crossed and will test again tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that....did I mention I am a POAS addict? LOL

Wanted to share this with all my friends on here and see what you guys think. I'm still not there yet, but close!

Good thoughts today everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_2979.jpg
    IMG_2979.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
oohh I see it ajd.. fxed it gets nice a dark :)

Im 8dpo and going crazy lol

Lynn - ok, so you do have really good follie growth, but it shrinks without O'ing. maybe talk to your dr about different meds? also, have you thought of acupuncture? it is really good for helping our bodies reach their natural potential - removing blocks.

I've done a lot of reading on fertility and acupunture...there are acupunturists out there that focus strictly on fertility as well. I've been doing "light" acupuncture for 2 months now...just 1 treatment every 1-2 weeks...and i find it sooo relaxing.

Ajd - omg..i see a line!!!! Fx this is the start of your bfp hun!!!! :)

How is everyone today???

Lilrojo... you've got to share your test pic here :dance:

First one is 8dpo ic, and frer with fmu at 9dpo today :)

Attachments

• 8dpo pos.jpg
    8dpo pos.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 9dpo positive.jpg
    9dpo positive.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Good luck breaking.. yay for the tww.. :)

ajd-did you test again :)

Wow two more BFPs?! Congrats ladies!!

CD11 for me so nothing to report really. Just waiting to O which probably won't happen for another week or so.

Not sure if im first though.. or if ajd is.. her test looks good... I hope she got a bfp.. :) but yes you may :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->