Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Yes you're right but I think Ajd is still testing to see a darker line...

Ajd...let me know hun! :)

Congrats Rojo!!! That is a clear BFP and is super exciting!!

AFM, came home from work yesterday sick with sore throat, temp >99 and nauseous. Drank so much fluids last night that I was up every two hrs visiting the bathroom so I didn't have a great FMU sample today, I think 3.5hrs maybe? But it was a clear BFN on both tests I took. Will test again tomorrow.

Yay for our first BFP this month... many more to come :)

I'll comment more when I hit my computer, too hard on the phone :)

aww AJd hope it was just too diluted.. fxed for a nice line tomorrow :)

So I have bloods tomorrow and Friday.. then an early us at about 6 weeks..

So sorry lynn :( sending u lots of hugs right now.
Congrats Ajd and Rojo! That's great! Keep testing!
How's it going Breaking?
AFM my AF came yesterday it was one day late and very heavy, clotty and painful. I'm not sure if it was a chemical because I didn't test. I'm sad that the witch came but I'm happy that I'm actually ovulating. Doctor wants DH to do a semen analysis but he won't be able to do that yet because he's super busy with work. So we'll see what happens. I'm praying for everybody :)

Sorry af came baby.. but that's great that you oing.. fxed for this cycle :)

Babyboop... sorry AF got you :hugs:

I am glad tho to gear you O'd. Yay!!!

Lynn - ok, so you do have really good follie growth, but it shrinks without O'ing. maybe talk to your dr about different meds? also, have you thought of acupuncture? it is really good for helping our bodies reach their natural potential - removing blocks.

I've done a lot of reading on fertility and acupunture...there are acupunturists out there that focus strictly on fertility as well. I've been doing "light" acupuncture for 2 months now...just 1 treatment every 1-2 weeks...and i find it sooo relaxing.

I haven't thought about that .... does it hurt at all? I will look into it and find a place here that does it - so they need to specialize in fertility at all, or do they kinda all know how to do that?

Lynn - ok, so you do have really good follie growth, but it shrinks without O'ing. maybe talk to your dr about different meds? also, have you thought of acupuncture? it is really good for helping our bodies reach their natural potential - removing blocks.

I've done a lot of reading on fertility and acupunture...there are acupunturists out there that focus strictly on fertility as well. I've been doing "light" acupuncture for 2 months now...just 1 treatment every 1-2 weeks...and i find it sooo relaxing.

I haven't thought about that .... does it hurt at all? I will look into it and find a place here that does it - so they need to specialize in fertility at all, or do they kinda all know how to do that?

All acupuncturists learn about the whole body, but I think it is best to go with someone who specializes in it. That way you know they have had other similar patients, successes etc.

A regular acu might only ever had patients with other ailments. And you're the first for fertility.

No, it doesn't hurt at all. I was nervous about that. But the first time she inserted the needles...i was holding my breath and she's like...all done. I didn't even know she had put it in.

Good morning ladies...

3dpo today.

For the past 2 nights I've dreamt of babies. The first night an old acquaintance had a baby...i haven't seen or talked to her in over 5 yrs.

Then last night my best friend was pregnant and we were hanging out and her water broke.

So strange!

All I keep dreaming about is positive pregnancy tests lol... I would so prefer babies lol :)

Hope its a good sign Breaking.. 3dpo yay your getting there

Lol @ Rojo

We should swap dreams...you get the babies I get the positive pregnancy test... :haha:

I dreamt I had twins and was trying to BF both of them but the boy couldn't latch on.... it was weird because it felt soooo real... with how sore my boobies are right now lol!!

Dreams are a lot of fun!!

Just had two more BFN on DPO12.... ready to move onto the next cycle with Femara now!

AF decided to visit today. Which is great, because I'm on CD31 and I was afraid that it wasn't going to happen without progesterone shots - so I'm SO glad it happened on it's own! So, on day 3 I will start back with my clomid and we are hoping for a big ol' fat follie this month. I am going to shove as much follic acid in my body and eat good "fertile" foods and hope that maybe this month my progesterone labs will show as being viable for ovulation.

I am positive once again and hoping for a positive ovulation this month :)

Sorry to hear Ajd.. hope femara does the trick :)

J lynn- happy to hear af showed.. hope you get a nice strong o and a bfp in the end..

Deal Breaking.. :)

Thank you :D We are going to visit my family in MN for the state fair at the end of August this year (best state fair EVER - and that's where I'm from, so I'm just double lucky haha) and I would like to have a baby bump by then - so I need it to hurry up and happen! I just have a feeling this is our year .... they've never gotten this far before, so I am just so hopeful. Get really depressed at times, but that is part of this horrid psychologically damaging game we play with ourselves. lol

Hey Ladies!
How is everybody today? Today i'm on CD4, i will start my second clomid cycle tomorrow :) For all the ladies who are past O what days will you be testing?

Ajd...sorry about the bfns hun!

Lynn... yay for next cycle!

Rojo...i will update you tomorrow on my dream...lol

Babyboop...won't test until next weekend. or closer to next weekend.

Jlynn.. im also from Minnesota... haven't been to the state fair in many years.. enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->