Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Hello ladies...

How is everyone today??

Happy friday!!

AFM...4dpo today...just trying to be patient.

Rojo...no baby dream last night...lol. but also no bfp dream either.

Good morning!

I'm well .... how are you?

I'm starting round 3 of 50mg clomid tomorrow (cd 3,4, and 5). We will be doing the trigger shot again, and hoping for stronger progesterone numbers this time around :)

GOod luck JLynn :)

Breaking yay for 4dpo.. getting closer :)

Hope your all well.. and have a great weekend..

Lynn...Fx for great ovulation this cycle...and a bfp.

Are you only taking clomid on 3 days?

Yup! Only on days 3, 4, and 5. We started with those days, and it worked well enough to get my follies big enough - so he is going to keep it as it is. Unless I don't have the numbers in my labs after the clomid, then he will bump it up to a 75mg dose 3x next cycle.
Next cycle I will be on a cruise, so I have to make sure that I bring my clomid with me - maybe being in Jamaica will give us some good vibes because I will be SUPER relaxed and SUPER not stressed during that 10 days lol

That's great Lynn...goodluck hoping that some island time will get you your BFP !!

AFM...5 dpo today...relaxing over the weekend,

This cycle will probably be a bust for me, my DH is going away on Monday and I have no signs of O yet. I was hoping I would O by Monday (CD 17) because that is when I O'd last cycle. If I don't get a +OPK by tomorrow, I feel I will be out :(

Sorry hun...it's tough to TTC when DH's need to travel and O days are not always consistent!

That is tough :( I wish there was a way to save their stuff at the house and just use it when you need it lol

Yeah unfortunately I haven't had any signs of ovulating. I wonder if I will this month...only time will tell.

Hi ladies...

How is everyone today?

December... are you on the same clomid protocol as last cycles?

Lynn ... how was clomid this time? Any side effects? When wil you trigger?

AFM... i made it to 7 dpo. halfway thru the tww. I feel like I deserve a treat for this....hehehe.

I've got 3 dollar store hpts...i bought yesterday. I used one yesterday...not to test but I never use the cassette hpt before do wanted to try it out. lol

So far, I think the clomid is OK - I really was MAD yesterday and I have no idea why ... I think it was the clomid ... they warned it would happen, and I haven't had any side effects from it so far, but maybe this time the side effects have started? I have no idea. Otherwise, it could have just been work ...LOL

I'm good! How are you doing this Monday!?

I am going to do the trigger shot again this month, I really wasn't going to after last months horrible 10 days of feeling like crud - and the fact that it's $70; but my husband said that if the doctor says it can't hurt and it can only help I need to do it. So, I'm going to listen to my husband on this one and just suffer through it again.

It's really weird though because I'm on CD5, and my AF is already like gone today - VERY minimal spotting is all that's going on .... that's not normal for me. My doctor says it's fine he said many "normal" non PCOS women have 5-day cycles.

I go in on Thursday and we will do an ultrasound and see what my follies are doing, then I'll have to go back on Monday and I'll have another ultrasound done. Yay! I am really hoping I get more than one good follie this time ....

Yes, the angry mood could definitely be clomid.

I know sometimes it's hard to think how much money you're spending and how crappy the meds make us feel ...but I think I agree with you hubby on this one. If the trigger helps.

I am non - pcos and I have 5 day cycle. By day 5 its minimal spotting but still there.

Goodluck with the follie scan...hope you have a few good ones.

AFM...since 5dpo on saturday I have had some symptoms that im trying not to put too much into.

I know with meds etc they cause weird symptoms and each cycle can be different.

A Lil part of me is thinking...could this be it? but I have to remind myself to be cautious bc without a doubt AF could show like always.

I know this is an older thread but im in the same boat as most of you ladies so i thought id join in :) I just finished my first round of Clomid/Soy Isoflavones and just got my first + OPK last night but - OPK again this morning but im going to test again tonight just to see. We BD'd Friday night so hopefully it was enough to get a BFP as we are hoping for a girl! Heres my cycle so far....

3/27 - AF
CD 1-7 - Soy Isoflavones 120mg
CD 3-7 - Clomid 50mg
CD 10 - BD
CD 12 - + OPK

Hopefully i will ovulate today and will get a BFP in a couple weeks! I go for labs on April 16th to check progesterone and a blood pregnant test so we will see! Good luck to everyone!

Hey ladies
Yay for you Breaking! You're almost there!:happydance:

Lynn: Good luck with ur trigger shot. I hope you some nice big follies :winkwink:

December: so sorry DH will be away when O :(

AFM: I don't know but its as if my heart is afraid to be in it too much because of all the disappointment :cry: I'm just so afraid it will never happen. I dont know... I'm trying to be positive but i have some down days and the clomid is not helping. I could cry at the drop of a hat and get equally angry at the same time. Oh boy...

I still have high hopes for you guys though!:hugs:

Hi tanesha... Welcome to the group! sometimes when I us opk with FMU I get a false negative. It will then show up positive later in the day. Goodluck this cycle.

Babyboop... i know exactly what you mean. I get these symptoms and feel so hopeful then immediately I think that I have to be careful bc if AF shows I will be crushed.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->