Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I have set my goal from getting a BFP to just simply having a good, strong, cycle ..... I guess if they can get me to ovulate and my cycle is looking good; there is a chance. So I am not completely crushed. Of course when AF shows it is kinda crappy, but that's what I do to keep myself positive and pushing forward.

It doesn't always work ... but for the most part it does. My doctor also reminds me that perfectly "normal" fertility having women only have a 20% chance each month of getting pregnant. So for us with problems, there is even less of a chance - so just because there's an egg and there's some sperm doesn't guaranty it's going to make a baby .... so I just try really hard to stay hopeful for big follies and a good ovulation.

Different things for work for some, and nothing works for others though when it comes to the baby making journey... lol

Hi everyone,

I've been hiding away the last few weeks.

I just wanted to as you guys for some advice. I have been using opks for the last few days. I haven't had any definite positive ones but I have had darks lines. So I just assumed that I haven't ovulated yet. But I have also been temping and putting the details into fertility friend and according to that I am 3dpo and I ovulated on cd12.

Seems a bit early to me, plus I started getting cramping pains yesterday and today which I would of assumed were ovulation pains if it wasn't for my temp charts.

So what do you think, trust the temping? or the opks and pains??

Here is a copy of my chart. There aren't many on there as I missed the first couple of days.

image.jpg

Lynn...i am with you on the PMA!

On our first cycle of clomid...I told myself the goal is strong ovulation and follies. That cycle would mean it was a success bfp or not.

Breaking and Lynn: That was how i felt at first but boy it started looking a little dismal to me lol. Its prob the clomid talking

Babyboop...it does get discouraging. as hard as it is to stay positive it really helps.

Hi everyone,

I've been hiding away the last few weeks.

I just wanted to as you guys for some advice. I have been using opks for the last few days. I haven't had any definite positive ones but I have had darks lines. So I just assumed that I haven't ovulated yet. But I have also been temping and putting the details into fertility friend and according to that I am 3dpo and I ovulated on cd12.

Seems a bit early to me, plus I started getting cramping pains yesterday and today which I would of assumed were ovulation pains if it wasn't for my temp charts.

So what do you think, trust the temping? or the opks and pains??

Here is a copy of my chart. There aren't many on there as I missed the first couple of days.

View attachment 595697

I don't temp so can't really comment.

I don't O until 2-3 days after my first pos. Opk. Which means that your opk would line up with your temps and pains.

hey
Can anybody tell me when they started feeling O pains on clomid. Was it before or after you took the last pill?

Boop...i didn't feel O pains until O day....so well after my last pill.

I took my last pill today and I'm feeling the pain on both sides. I felt the paib last cycle but I'm sure what day it started.

Hello ladies

Finally its Wednesday ..halfway thru the week.

Really hoping to see some BFPs....need some positive energy.

lol.. that's cuz I feel your gonna get a bfp :)

I wish I could carry you around in my purse. Then whenever I'm feeling down I could get you out

I had an appointment with my doctor today. I love him so much.

I DID ovulate last month, but we BD on the wrong days!!! *facepalm*

So, this month I am doing clomid cd3-5, which is already over - I'm on cd8. Well, he also told me to take Mucinex days 10-17 and on CD15 I need to come in for my trigger shot when my mucus changes to a fertile day (part if my family planning charting - so that may not make sense to anyone)

He said he is EXTREMELY positive because most of his PCOS patients aren't anywhere near this close this soon into it and almost never ovulate on the first cycle of clomid, and he says he really thinks in the next couple months I could be pregnant.

Oh, he also is putting me on a vaginal progesterone since my progesterone levels were not as high as he'd like them to be.

I was so happy today when I left the dr :)

....he also lifted my no alcohol can, and said I could have ONE glass of wine. So I can straight home and had a glass of sparkling pink moscato. Yum!! Took half a glass and I was hot cheeked and giggly ;)

Happy to hear things are going well JLynn.. fxed you don't miss the days this month :)

oh and I am on vaginal suppositories too for progesterone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->