Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I think we're all on the progesterone supps wagon :)

Awesome news Lynn!!! That is super exciting

And Breaking, I still have a good feeling about this month for you...not out yet!! Keeping my Fx

Hi all may I join?
Im on my first clomid round.
Im on cd28 but im 9dpo because I 'ovulated' late in my cycle. I know this because I went for follicular scans on cd13 and they found 1 maturing follicle at 9.8mm (only one??!!) anyways the fs said id prob ovulate by april 3rd (cd19) and on that date my cervix was high and soft and I had a little ewcm which I have only ever had twice within my 12months of ttc so I took it as a good sign.
I refuse to bbt or opk because it stressed me out one cycle.
So today ive put myself at about 9dpo and wont test until 14dpo.
Nervous? Yes! Doubtful? Trying not to be!
Had heavy cramping at 5 and 6 dpo with increased hunger, sickly feeling and upset tummy :sick:
Ive had a dull headache all week, an increased need to wear make up (prob my confidence slipping) lotiony/creamy cm and only a few cramps lasting a couple hours each day.

Sorry to waffle on girls!

lilrojo and breaking - are they weird to get used to, or do you even notice that it's there?

Im only on it once a day.. so I do them when I get into bed.. I was doing them before bed but my spotting was bad as im preggo and my cervix is sensitive.. so started them in bed.. and not hard to get used to.. but yes you know they are there lol

lilrojo and breaking - are they weird to get used to, or do you even notice that it's there?

Mine look like little bullets...lol

I use the two times a day, when I get into bed and after my shower in the morning.

I wear a liner bc they leak throughout the day. Fun!

I think we're all on the progesterone supps wagon :)

Awesome news Lynn!!! That is super exciting

And Breaking, I still have a good feeling about this month for you...not out yet!! Keeping my Fx

Thanks hun :hugs:

Hi all may I join?
Im on my first clomid round.
Im on cd28 but im 9dpo because I 'ovulated' late in my cycle. I know this because I went for follicular scans on cd13 and they found 1 maturing follicle at 9.8mm (only one??!!) anyways the fs said id prob ovulate by april 3rd (cd19) and on that date my cervix was high and soft and I had a little ewcm which I have only ever had twice within my 12months of ttc so I took it as a good sign.
I refuse to bbt or opk because it stressed me out one cycle.
So today ive put myself at about 9dpo and wont test until 14dpo.
Nervous? Yes! Doubtful? Trying not to be!
Had heavy cramping at 5 and 6 dpo with increased hunger, sickly feeling and upset tummy :sick:
Ive had a dull headache all week, an increased need to wear make up (prob my confidence slipping) lotiony/creamy cm and only a few cramps lasting a couple hours each day.

Sorry to waffle on girls!

Hi there welcome to the group!

Goodluck :)

Mental note: Grab some more liners.

lol

Well this should be fun :p

Def use liners...

mine are bullet shaped too lol..

and use good liners.. cuz I had crappy ones with my son when I used these and they leaked through on my clothes yucky!!

We are leaving on the 26th for a cruise (I think I've said that before, but I can't remember) so he said to make sure to bring at least 4 pregnancy tests, and extra progesterone with - he said, "I really am hopeful that you'll get pregnant this month - and so maybe you'll have a great end to your cruise" because I'll be testing between May 2nd-4th depending on the day I O - so I am really, really, excited for this .... I think my doctor will do anything to keep my spirits up.

It was really great, we sat down and he said, "How did you feel about last cycle?" I said, "It sucked :(" and he responded, "I had a feeling you would say that - but it didn't. Just because your progesterone wasn't higher than average, it was still completely in normal range - you did ovulate, and your body is not failing you and your ovaries do not hate you."

I wish I could multiple him and give him to everyone because out of the 23409823094823 doctors I've had over the years, the last 2 years with him have been nothing but a blessing.

Lynn...that sounds so positive. it's great to have good supportive drs.

aww JLynn a great dr is super important

Hey!
Great news Lynn! An encouraging Dr in important to guid you thru this rollercoaster ride called ttc!
Breaking: -my fingers are double crossed for! When will you test again?
Lilrojo: How re you feeling?
AFM: I did an ultrasound on wednesday cd10 and I had a 15mm folli on the right along with a few smaller ones still on the right and on the left. This was a day after my last clomid pill. Do you guys know of any body ovulating before 5 days after last clomid pill?

No I've never heard of that...i would think you would close to CD14.

Your follie sounds good size for CD 10

Im doing well thanks baby... :) still spotting on and off.. have a few symptoms mostly tired, hungry, and peeing a ton.. :) fun times I love it :)

11 days to my us.. and then I will know 1 or 2 lol :)

I am 2DPO today. Not really anticipating anything this month other than the end of my cycle since I know it was pretty much a definite bust. We DTD on Sunday night but we did not do anything special like Soft Cups or Conceive Plus and in fact I went to the bathroom right after we were done so I feel like my chances are really low of conceiving this month. I ovulated on Wednesday so that was 3 days after we DTD...I guess anything is possible but I will not be getting my hopes up.

How is everyone else doing?

Had two pregnancy announcements in my daily life outside of bnb, will there be a third one here?!

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday Ajd !!!

December....you never know what that eggs and sperm will do...goodluck. :)

AFM...I'm preparing myself for AF ...had bfn yesterday ..

Breaking Dawn, you never know!!! Keep the faith :) I have been extremely with my new puppy that my hubby got me for my birthday/our anniversary (my b-day is the 19th of this month, our anniversary is the 21st) so I am not even thinking about the TWW or baby-making or really anything due to a lack of sleep from taking care of her...perhaps this is good training for a newborn, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->