Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Don't prepare for AF until she shows up!! Keep the faith!! We need to sprinkle you with extra bd!!! :)

Agreed don't prepare for af.. your don't out yet.. Hugs Breaking

No Breaking u are certainly not out until the witch shows! I have everything crossed 4 u!
December: Pls don't give up hope on this cycle just yet u can never tell.
As for me I think I will ovulate between tomoro and monday so I guess DH and I will be busy :)

Thanks for the support everyone!

I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow morning (didn't have time today) ... Nurse will call with the results once they ge to my bloods but for sure by 3pm.

So I'll know whether it is a true bfn or not.

Can I ask y'all who do the Mucinex thing - how do you take it?? I have to take it starting today for 7 days and I forgot to ask him how to take it! I got the tablets and just took it every 4 hours like directed. Is that what everyone is doing?

Breaking, I'm so so sorry to hear that. Hopefully this next IUI will work for you :hugs:

Ugh. :(

Here's hoping next IUI is the sticker <3

How many DPO are you Breaking Dawn? The only reason I ask is because implantation can happen as late as 12DPO and probably later in some cases...I'm not trying to get your hopes up, just sayin' that sometimes you're really not out until AF shows. Sorry for the BFN either way, I know how hopeful you were this cycle, and we all had our fingers crossed for you.

I am 4DPO today...not really even paying much attention because I am SO sure I have no chance this cycle. Every time we have conceived it has been on the day of ovulation...any cycles we miss that day, it's BFN...I don't think his swimmers last more than a few hours for some reason...might have to get an SA done.

Awww I'm so sorry Breaking *hugs* I hope next cycle will be yours! *hugs*

How many DPO are you Breaking Dawn? The only reason I ask is because implantation can happen as late as 12DPO and probably later in some cases...I'm not trying to get your hopes up, just sayin' that sometimes you're really not out until AF shows. Sorry for the BFN either way, I know how hopeful you were this cycle, and we all had our fingers crossed for you.

I am 4DPO today...not really even paying much attention because I am SO sure I have no chance this cycle. Every time we have conceived it has been on the day of ovulation...any cycles we miss that day, it's BFN...I don't think his swimmers last more than a few hours for some reason...might have to get an SA done.

I'm 13dpo and had bloods before 8am. I know it's possible, but I just don't think I'm one of these lucky people that have such miracles happen when they feel like hope is gone this cycle.

But I do know what you mean...thanks for the hope/positivity.

We had a great cycle 3 follies, back to back iuis, great sperm count and motility. 2nd IUI even had stronger count. We caught O for sure.

I just don't know what more we could have done....

I will be thinking of u this cycle and KMFX.

:hugs:

Awww I'm so sorry Breaking *hugs* I hope next cycle will be yours! *hugs*

Breaking, my heart goes out to you. I was in the same boat last month, everything lined up perfectly and still it just didn't work out. It was very hard emotionally to deal with everything last month and I understand just how hard this must feel for you.

It is hard to deal with when everything lines up and you think it should happen and then for whatever reason it just doesn't. It just doesn't make sense. I blame it on the whole life of learning that it just happens really fast without having to try.

i know i haven't been on in a long while but wanted to let yall know i received my BFP today on my 3rd round of clomid 100mg i'm 11dpo af due 4/18:happydance: Baby dust and prayers to all those trying :hugs:

2013-04-15_08-25-31_320.jpg:

Breaking, my heart goes out to you. I was in the same boat last month, everything lined up perfectly and still it just didn't work out. It was very hard emotionally to deal with everything last month and I understand just how hard this must feel for you.

Thanks Ajd hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"