Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Congrats Katie!!!!!!!

I'm only 6dpo today but I caved in and tested. I got a definite second line but I don't really trust it.

Firstly because its way too early. Secondly because its a cheap Internet test and I know what these are like for bad false lines. Then thirdly even though its dry I can still see that the white areas are a bit pinky too.

I posted it here. What do you think https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1824723-6dpo-surely-cant-right.html

I see a line too.. could you be off on your dates at all.. :)

Good luck

I see a line too.. could you be off on your dates at all.. :)

Good luck

I'm not sure. I'm going by my clearblue ovulation test I used. The digital one. I tried temping but I kept getting disturbed sleep plus I worked a couple of night shifts so it was a bit difficult.

Wow!!! I def see a line Daisy! I hope this is it for u! GL

Did you test again Daisy?

As for me, I'm 7DPO with no symptoms one way or the other but like I said my chances are really low this cycle. Next cycle will be a break and then we will go back for more testing. If we did conceive this cycle my due date would be Jan. 1st, 2014 so I guess I'm officially out for a 2013 bubba either way.

Hello,

Yep, I tested with fmu and got nothing. Then I tested again with smu and I got this!!

2013-04-17 10.46.05.jpg

hmm that's strange that fmu wouldn't give you a bfp.. good luck though

hmm that's strange that fmu wouldn't give you a bfp.. good luck though

I have had a second line 2 days running with smu. So I guess its just that my levels arent quite high enough yet.

Hi ladies id like to join? I took femara last month before my IUI. My husband has azoosperm so we had to go the donor route that is why my doctor put me on femara to up my chances. I had my second IUI on February 5th.

hello isla!

goodluck with your IUI ....when will you be testing (or AF date)? I'll add you to the list!

how are you feeling since your IUI?
Can you add me too ill be testing 26th officially but I might give in before x

Good luck to the new ladies..

Hmm must be.. they usually say fmu has the highest level but I have heard many women getting bfps with smu.. :) try a frer with fmu :)

Hi guys.

I think I can say now that this is my bfp!!!

Taken today with smu. Xx

2013-04-19 09.35.25.jpg

2013-04-19 08.22.34.jpg

OoOo...welxome hun. i stopped tracking testers bc its chaos...lol. Also so many ppl come and go and don't remember to come back...But so glad to have you join.

Wow Congrats Daisy!
Breaking how have you been?
I'm here trying to make it through this 2ww. I'm trying not to symptom spot although i feel out already x

Boop...how many dpo are you?

I had first meeting withe Dr today for new cycle, got meds and had baseline scan. We are following same protocol as last cycle.

Goodluck with the tww

Good luck with the tww baby..

Breaking best of luck with this cycle.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->