Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Well, my mucus cycle didn't change enough for my doctor to want to give me a trigger shot this month - so, it's a 50-50 chance if I ovulated or not. But, according to the slight changes in my mucus cycle and the pangs, IF I ovulated - I am in the TWW today.
If I have a bfn this time, we are kicking it up to 100mg of clomid next cycle.

Woohoo. So here we go... TWW starts today :D

Daisy: Congrats on that awesome looking :bfp: !! :hugs:

BabyBoop: Good luck with the ttw!! Are you starting to itch to POAS yet? A few more days until 8dpo ☺

Breaking: Best of luck with this cycle, praying for your BFP

OoOo: Good luck, 6 more days to your official testing….have you snuck one in yet?

December: I think you’re 10DPO today…..have you tested yet?

Lynn: hoping that you ovulated and that sperm meets egg for you :happydance:

Allesym: where are you in your journey?

So exciting right now, we have some testing starting up very soon!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

AFM: today is my last day POAS-OPK, I trigger tonight at midnight and then IUI Monday at noon…two days until the ttw begins for me! My follie was 17 yesterday so I’m praying it grows to >20 by Monday and that we have success!!

Happy weekend everyone ☺

I haven't snuck one yet lol df is home all weekend and want to surprise him so thinking about sneaking one tomoz

BFN 11DPO...that's what I expected so I guess I will just start getting ready for the next cycle which will be a natural cycle.

Good luck ajd!!!!
I'm 8dpo today and i don't normally test early. I figure if i'm pregnant my period that is ALWAYS on time will not show:shrug: I have alot whole lot of trapped gas in my stomach and its giving me hell though:wacko:
December: you're not out until the witch shows, so dnt be so quick to give up.
GL ladies!!!

Hello ladies :)

I had my IUI today so I am officially in the TTW!!! I surged early on Saturday so didn't need to trigger in the end.... not sure if I O'ed on Sunday or Today but we went forward with an IUI today and keeping our fingers crossed that we caught the egg in it's short 24hr life span!

Good luck to those still in the TTW! No one is out until the :witch: comes

Breaking Dawn how are you doing :)

Good luck Ajd... :)

I'm thinking I O'd later than I thought although idk...I'm CD31 so tomorrow should be the last day of my cycle. I always have tons of pre-AF spotting from 10/11DPO...I'm almost 13DPO and nothing...very odd. All BFN tests so I'm guessing my body is just being weird this month...hmmm.

December... you never know...goodluck.

Ajd...Glad you got your iui in time! Hope this is it.

Rojo...hi hun

AFM... Taking Femera, last day tomorrow then I start Puregon. also have appt with acu/tcm Dr tmrw.

Goodluck...everyone

Hi Everyone,
Just checking in, it seems like everyone is been quite busy. I haven't been posting but I have been reading everyone's progress. This is my second natural cycle since coming off Clomid. I just began the TWW and am due May 3rd. So I am joining some on you in testing.
Anyone else find they are having a hard time with not getting pregnant lately? I am coming up on my 2 year trying to conceive and just found out another friend is pregnant, only took her a month, I feel really depressed about it lately, just wondering if anyone is feeling the same?

Hi Maisy! Yes it sucks trying so hard while others seem to just fall pregnant and stay pregnant no prob. So many of my friends are pregnant with "oops" babies and that makes me feel even worse. All I can hope for myself and all of us is we will soon get our rainbow babies :)

I'm 13DPO and CD32 so AF is due tomorrow. Slight cramping and some PMS symptoms with BFN so I'm pretty sure I'm out. The good thing is I've had no spotting this cycle which is great!!! I'm hoping this is a good sign for next month :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=121403

My test this morning. Very faint. Weary of it. Retesting in morn then getting some frers for Thursday and Fridays test. I'm cd 25 due af Friday. Praying right now. Xx

I do see something on that test OoOo!

I started pre-AF spotting today so I'm out. Next month will be a relaxed natural cycle. I think it'll do us both some good as this whole 3 strikes thing with Clomid hasn't been fun. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting! :)

Hi ladies! Catching up on this thread...good luck OoOo!!! I decided to take a break from clomid this cycle .. scan revealed possivle cyst on my right ovary and since my left tube is blocked i just didnt see the point. Sad thing is my left ovary works like a champ... :( i sure hope we get some good news on this thread soon!
Breakingdawn - what is Puregon? I havent heard of it.

I think I'm out already ... lol ... I was hoping maybe for just some random luck, but I woke up this morning and my boobs hurt so bad I can't even think about touching them without flinching. So, I'm thinking that not only is AF coming - but she will be very early. Which is going to really screw up vacation since we're leaving this Thursday and I was counting on AF not showing up until at least May 4th :( Stupid AF.

Hi everyone.. trying to catch up..

Hope you all have some good luck with your next cycles.. I need some ppl to join me.. :)

Have a good vacation J_Lynn..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->