Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Maisey.. i know exactly how you feel...This journey is tough. ive got people near me getting pg just by on cycle BD on one day. It's tough...hang in there :)

Alleys... Puregon is FSH shot. help to boost ovulation.

Maisypie, I feel your pain and know just how hard this whole process is on us emotionally. Stay strong girl.... you don't know how strong you are until you are faced with no other option.

CD2...I'll be home all of May so fx we can finally get our sticky bean. Maybe a little relaxation will help!

Hi ladies...

I have 3 leading follies and a smaller 4th one. Cd11 scan tomorrw possible IUI Monday and Tuesday .

I have booked a vacation to Bahamas and Miami at the end of this cycle....I will be on a plane to paradise in tears if AF shows....I need to keep living and making plans. I learned last crushing AF that I can't sit here and not live.:nope:

Hey all, mind if i join! I dont normally post but I am finding it tough at the moment so needed to write something! Im 2 years ttc and on my 6th round of clomid for mild PCOS and unexplained infertility. The clomid so far has made my cycles around 32-34 days but this round i am on CD 38, I have such bad period pains i have to take pain killers but no period. On my natural cycles its not totally unusual for me to have a 38 day cycle so im thinking maybe the clomid just didnt work this month. I just feel so disappointed as it was the last time i can take it and its a bit like torture having a long cycle so getting my hopes up but at the same time i know im not preggo as i have these strong cramps all day that are consistently building up each day, this is normal for me as i cramp from ovulation to period every month! Im dreading coming on, im going to be gutted!
It does help though reading these threads and knowing im not the only one struggling sometimes!
x

Breaking, I feel the same way, I am something too afraid to make plans because it might ruin a possible pregnancy, I need to live my life and stop focusing on this so much. But that being said, it is extremely hard to stop thinking about it.
Also I am 5 days from AF and I started spotting...I am pretty regular every 25-27 days, so this is very odd, any one hear of this?

Breaking, I feel the same way, I am something too afraid to make plans because it might ruin a possible pregnancy, I need to live my life and stop focusing on this so much. But that being said, it is extremely hard to stop thinking about it.
Also I am 5 days from AF and I started spotting...I am pretty regular every 25-27 days, so this is very odd, any one hear of this?

Yes it's hard...but I feel like I'm healthier and happier when I'm making plans and doing things. I know the hardest months for me were when I put all my hopes on a bfp and obsessed and didn't make plans and live. The summer is coming and good weather....so I'm going to do my best to make plans and live it p:flower:

Hmmm...I wonder if the spotting is implantation bleeding ....it is spotting that occurs prior to your period,....when will you test?

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, I just found out I have a cyst so I think it's causing the abnormal bleeding, I am getting an ultrasound in a couple of months. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow or Thursday and I feel it coming.
But Breaking you are right, summer is coming and with warm weather comes relaxing times and hopefully BFP's!!

I'm sorry Maisy :( Is the cyst from the Clomid?

I'm on CD8...not much to report. I too know all about putting life on hold because of the "what ifs" of possibly becoming pregnant...I am finally getting past that and I even am leaving my job on Friday that I HATE though I said I would stick out because "what if" I were to become pregnant at a new job...now I know you really just have to move forward and live...I am taking a whole month off to regroup and do some things I have not had an opportunity to do because of how depressed I've been about TTC failure. I am even selling some maternity clothes and cloth diapers that were hand-me-downs because I don't need them right now...I am going to use the money for a mini vacation for myself and my husband...it is time to stop obsessing and to start just living and accepting...otherwise I think I'll drive myself nuts! It is still sooooo hard when all of my friends get pregnant so easily but I have other things in my life to appreciate and enjoy which is what I am going to try to do...this month is a natural, relaxing and hopefully restful month for me!

Breaking, have you had IUI yet?

:hugs: ladies.. im praying that each of you get your sticky bfps really soon..

December - yes the cyst is from the clomid, but my dr believes it will go away on its own, he said it shouldn't affect conceiving. I am very happy you are moving on with your life and letting go of what boggs you down, they say when you go on vacation and get busy with your life that's when you get preggers!! So hopefully this change in your life will be worth it!

As for me my spotting stopped but when I wipe it's still a bit brownish. I have one test left but I am waiting for Friday.

MelHK...hi there welcome to the group:flower: Hope your cramping means a bfp and not AF ...keep us posted!!!

December...I know exactly how you feel.

Yes I had my IUIs on Sunday + Monday ...so in the tww now but I'm not paying attention. I can't go thru the high hopes and crushing end from last cycle again. Not to say I wont be sad but it won't be so crushing.

Maisey...sorry to hear about cyst...hope it goes away and doesn't give you any trouble.

Rojo...thanks Hun :hugs:

Interesting story....today I went to get my legs waxed with my usual lady....and at one point she said...I was going to ask you when you walked in today but I thought that you are pregnant. I laughed and said no.....I don't know what would have caused her to say that....I'm not carrying any extra weight anywhere. And she said its not that I look it but she just thought it. Oh and we have never talked about babies, ttc or anything before.:shrug:

Hmm breaking hopefully a good sign then.. you never know some women have an intuition about pregnancy.. :)

Hey Ladies,
AF arrived on Friday, as scheduled, the week of spotting didn't help either.
Breaking I have heard many stories of people knowing before the mother that she is pregnant, it's a good sign!!

I'm sorry Maisy :( So are you doing another Clomid round? Good luck this cycle!

I am CD12...I just realized I should be ovulating on Mother's Day if I ovulate on my typical CD19...that'd be cool to conceive on Mother's Day :)

December....that so cool...go make a baby :)

Maisey...so sorry AF came. Hope your next cycle is a bfp.:hugs:

AFM...mothers day will be 14dpo for me...so I would Def know by then...

Mother's Day could be filled with many happy BFP's :happydance:

Hi Ajd. :hi:

Can't believe it's Monday ...again. I like Fridays so much better...

Entering the second half of tww....

I feel like I'm living my life in constant TTW periods... TWW POAS to get O, followed by TTW POAS to get BFN/BNF, then repeat.

I am just starting my TTW to Ovulation now. Planning on Femara and Ultrasound next week to see how my follies look :)

Hold out as long as you can for testing, I know you can do it :hugs:

I start clomid round #4 today. If I don't get a BFP this month, next month we are changing it and trying femera. I also have to take a low-dose steroid for a few days this cycle because the only issue now seems to be we can't get my CM to be right :( So I am ovulating, I am doing everything else just fine -my CM just doesn't want to be fertile enough. So a low-dose steroid can help with that. Musinex and B6 haven't worked enough - they help, but they haven't helped enough.

Ahhh here's hoping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->