Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

PS - I hate Mothers Day. That is all. If I have to see or hear one more flippin commercial, I am going to ban all radio and TV. And I am not going back to any place that sells anything related to gifts until after next Sunday.

Still checking in on you ladies..

Sorry for those that af showed.. hope she is showing for the last time.. :hugs:

Ajd ..i know exactly what you mean...

2 week intervals...around and around we go....

:headspin:

Hi ladies! Just thought I would check in.... I am currently finishing a miscarriage :( the good news is my right ovary worked! The bad news just keeps adding up.. I'll have to figure out how to add "left ovary is dominant" to my signature.. I'm just about at capacity for characters in my signature and sadly it's all not good news... :(

Hi ladies! Just thought I would check in.... I am currently finishing a miscarriage :( the good news is my right ovary worked! The bad news just keeps adding up.. I'll have to figure out how to add "left ovary is dominant" to my signature.. I'm just about at capacity for characters in my signature and sadly it's all not good news... :(

So sorry about miscarriage hun :hugs:

Breaking Dawn, just stopping by to check up on you! Are you testing yet? I know you said you are due for AF around Mother's Day. I am keeping everything crossed for you!!

So sorry Alley about your loss :( It is so hard to get a BFP and then to so quickly go from joy to devastation.

AFM...I think I am going to ovulate tomorrow or Sunday. Got my positive OPK today. I BD'd today and we will Sunday as well. I feel good about our timing this month unlike last month so I've got my fingers crossed even though this is a natural cycle!

Good luck to everyone! We need some more BFPs!

So CD18 and I think I am hitting my peak surge. I should ovulate tomorrow just as I thought. We will probably skip DTD tonight and do it tomorrow since we did it yesterday afternoon...want to allow enough time for things to build up a bit if you know what I mean :haha: Really happy with the darkness of this test given that I am not on Clomid this month...AND I have had +OPKs for more than 24 hours which is great for me on a non-medicated cycle! YAY! :happydance:

Attachments

• surge.jpg
    surge.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
December...thanks for checking on me Hun....so sweet of you.

I still have not tested...I am so proud of myself :)

DH is out running errands and is gonna buy an hpt. I will test tonight. My last progesterone pill is tomorrow morning....so I have to test just in case I need more.

So CD18 and I think I am hitting my peak surge. I should ovulate tomorrow just as I thought. We will probably skip DTD tonight and do it tomorrow since we did it yesterday afternoon...want to allow enough time for things to build up a bit if you know what I mean :haha: Really happy with the darkness of this test given that I am not on Clomid this month...AND I have had +OPKs for more than 24 hours which is great for me on a non-medicated cycle! YAY! :happydance:

That is great!! Good luck :thumbup:

tested this afternoon....bfn at 12dpiui

*warning rant*

ugh...this sucks...how do ppl get pregnant buy having good 'ol sex once on the day they ovulate and...voila they are pregnant....how is this possible. what do i have to do...and put my body through??? how is this fair??

*end rant*

So bummed to hear about the BFN Breaking! But maybe it could become a late BFP? I know how you feel about others just getting pregnant so easily. It's definitely not fair! Maybe test again with FMU?

tested this afternoon....bfn at 12dpiui

*warning rant*

ugh...this sucks...how do ppl get pregnant buy having good 'ol sex once on the day they ovulate and...voila they are pregnant....how is this possible. what do i have to do...and put my body through??? how is this fair??

*end rant*

I've been asking myself that since 2005. *sigh*

Hey ladies could I join please? Me and dh have been ttc #2 for 16 months now, all tests have come back ok and I ovulate on my own. Amh a bit low at 9 pmols but am told this is ok?
I have the choice as to start clomid maybe this cycle as I'm on cycle day one today or next month? I'm having small op next week so not sure whether to take it or not? Any success stories of anyone using clomid if already ovulating?

Has anyone ever had like a cramping almost a few days after af ends, it's like a cramping at the bottom of the cervix? It's annoying. It's definitely not in my ovaries - and it's driving me nuts. Anyone else?

Sorry to hear Breaking, I am with you on the rant. I hate when people say "don't worry, just relax that's what happened to me and my husband after we were trying for 5 minutes"
Part of me wants to punch them.

Thanks for the support, hugs and rants....

Happy Mother's Day ladies....I was so happy to celebrate with all the lovely women in my life. In my family we've always celebrated all women ...so it was nice to feel the love.

Lynn...:hugs: sorry never felt that...hopefully it's nothing..maybe irritation?

Maisy...yep it's annoying....

AF should be here tomorrow...latest tues. fun fun

Awww Breaking Dawn I feel for you especially after 2 IUIs I can't even imagine the disappointment that you must be feeling, but it is great that Mother's Day went well for you! My husband and I went out to eat and the waitress wished me a happy Mother's Day and I just smiled and said thanks because I felt awkward. Are you doing another IUI?

I am officially in the TWW now and I started 1DPO with a five day juice fast to kick start healthy eating. I have really fallen off the wagon and I have been treating my body like crap and it shows. I've gained 10 pounds since last summer which doesn't sound like a lot but I can feel it. I'd like to lose those 10 pounds and perhaps another 5 on top of that and start working out regularly and eating well again. I've heard doing that can be the best thing for fertility so here's to hoping!!

Best of luck to everyone else...is anyone testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->