Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Good luck ladies.. still checking in on all you lovely ladies.. wishing you all the best of luck and waiting till you all are preggo too.. :)

:hugs: to those af showed for...

dust to those waiting..

IsaacRalph I ovulated on my own.. but ovulation was strong enough I did 2 rounds of clomid and am now pregnant with my baby

Congratulations lilrijo! Its good to know that it can work if you already ovulate and your living proof. When I got pregnant with ds I had just done 3 rounds of clomid for longish irregular cycles average ov day was cd 21. It never worked then but I got pregnant first month after taking it and was also recovering from a cyst caused by the clomid. I now ovulate without fail cd 14-15 and my cd 21 progesterone has always been good around 80pmols both times which is high. Have a feeling though I need a little nudge so hopefully starting clomid next cycle if I need it. Also making app in August to start the process of ivf as I will be 35 then and do not want to waste any more time if no bfp by then. Daunting few months ahead!
Need to get to know the ladies on here bit more so I'll try and get up go date. X

Thank you.. I never needed anything to get pregnant until this time.. my cycles were all off and my lp was only 8-9days long.. so we did clomid to ovulate better

How is everyone.

I just got AF however tomorrow I leave for vacation and won't be back until cd 6...

Is that too late to start femera?

Going to call nurse and find out ...

*hugs* Breaking Dawn! I am not sure about Femara but Clomid can be taken starting on CD5 so I don't know how CD6 would work out...I can't imagine it makes a huge difference? Maybe you guys should just do a natural cycle as a bit of a break? Try to relax and enjoy your vacation :)

I'm 4DPO so obviously nothing to report just keeping busy :)

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join! I'm on my first round of clomid, currently 5dpo. I have always O'd on my own, but Dr. is trying to make a stronger/healthier egg. Really hoping for a BFP this cycle.

Hey hopethisyear! I too am new to this thread. I wwill be starting clomid for exactly the same reasons as you and also ovulate on my own. Starting clomid next cycle at 50mg days 2-6, not sure why we all get prescribed different days? I insisted on taking it as we have been trying for #2 for nearly 1.5 years. I am almost 35 and my amh was is a little low at 9pmols. I haven't even been close to getting a bfp this time around, hoping it will help as the next option is ivf! Good luck in your tww hun x

Hi Isaac! Thanks! I'm 37 and getting pretty anxious to get pregnant. I heard that clomid earlier makes more eggs and later makes one better quality egg. Not sure if that is true though. Are you being monitored while you are on clomid? I just had CD21 blood done (2dpo) and only came back 5 which isn't great. Good luck to you!

Yeah being scanned for first cycle to check response and then cd 21 bloods! Not sure whether to take it like you on cd3-7 or just stick to what is prescribed. I'm only on cd 6 today and couldn't start it this month as have op next week! So you ovulated on cd 19 and had bloods done cd21? Your prog will be low I wouldn't worry. Can you have repeat blood test on cd 26?

Hello ladies. This is my first clomid cycle, 100mg CD5-9(I O on my own). I Triggered last Saturday and I am 4dpo. My nipples are really sore. Could this be from the clomid? I can't be having preggo symptom already so I'm chalking it up to that. But I finished my clomid two weeks ago so I am confused.

Hello ladies. This is my first clomid cycle, 100mg CD5-9(I O on my own). I Triggered last Saturday and I am 4dpo. My nipples are really sore. Could this be from the clomid? I can't be having preggo symptom already so I'm chalking it up to that. But I finished my clomid two weeks ago so I am confused.

First time with clomid here too! So I always get sore nipples starting 1-2dpo and this month on clomid nothing. Of course everyone is different. I do know that after O there is a rise in progesterone which causes symptoms and unfortunately AF and Pregnancy symptoms are the same. I did see a gal with a chart on FF who got a BFP at 5dpo. Fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this cycle!!!!

Clomid makes your hormones "wonky" and stronger so stronger symptoms during ovulation is normal! And no...you really can't have pregnancy symptoms at 5DPO though some ladies swear they do...if someone really did get a BFP at 5DPO I would be very very shocked but I guess anything is possible!

As for me...I am 5DPO...once I get past 7DPO I start getting anxious...ugh...longest two weeks every month!

Clomid has certainly made this 2WW really different for me. My temps are higher than normal (including my coverline) and I'm having a massive increase in creamy, yellow CM (currently 7dpo), and am really tired. Normally I have dry CM after ov, which then gets watery/EWCM nearer AF. I've read this is quite common with Clomid and not always a sign of a BFP.

Hello All, I'm in my TWW now as well, however, I had nose surgery the exact day I ovulated so I don't have high hopes for this cycle. We did try before I ovulated but who really knows. Good luck for everyone!

Starting today (3 dpo) I have a huge increase in cm - that's really weird for me. I'm new to the whole ovulating thing though so the last few months have been a learning experience haha and I have a weird pin-poke type feeling when I walk on my left ovary side, and sometimes when I'm just standing here. It just started today so i have no idea what my body is doing. Maybe I didn't ovulate like I though and af is going to start really early? Who knows. I'm supposed to start my progesterone suppositories tonight - I'm not too confident that that isn't a waste of a prescription, but who knows.

I'm excited to start next cycle with that femara though if nothing happened this cycle :)

BFN at 9DPO IDK why I tested so early. I also had spotting yesterday at 8DPO which could be due to low progesterone from not taking any supplements/not being on Clomid this cycle. I definitely feel like this cycle is a wash but I guess you never know. It's so disheartening towards the end of the TWW every cycle because my husband sort of "pretends" I'm pregnant like he "knows" this is the month and it never is...but yet he continues to keep the faith..gotta love supportive husbands :)

BFN at 9DPO IDK why I tested so early. I also had spotting yesterday at 8DPO which could be due to low progesterone from not taking any supplements/not being on Clomid this cycle. I definitely feel like this cycle is a wash but I guess you never know. It's so disheartening towards the end of the TWW every cycle because my husband sort of "pretends" I'm pregnant like he "knows" this is the month and it never is...but yet he continues to keep the faith..gotta love supportive husbands :)

My husband is the same way - he always says, "It will happen - just watch" and last appointment with the dr he said, "Well Doc - this will be the last month we will need your help, I can feel it. Next appointment will be to talk about pregnancy plans" I just want to kiss him and slap him all at the same time <3

Spotting after a BM today which is a sure pre-AF sign for me. Sucks but at this point I am not shocked or surprised anymore when each cycle fails...I guess anything is possible but spotting is never good for me...it's always either a chemical or AF :(

oh December, I'm sorry this cycle didn't work for you.

I'm actually at the same point now where I'm expecting every cycle to fail now... I think it might be my way of emotionally protecting myself.

:hugs:

Hi everyone..

Welcome to the newbies... goodluck on your cycles.

December... sorry that AF is starting :hugs:

AFM... i just got back from an amazing vacation.

Because I was gone from CD2-CD6 I could not start meds this cycle as my clinic must do a scan prior to starting meds.

so this cycle is non medicated and lots of sex.
.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->