Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I feel the same as you gals now where I just expect it to be another failed cycle. I did test this AM got a BFN, as usual. Being my first round of clomid and with my recent surgeries I was really hoping this month would be it, but I'm pretty sure I am out.

Shucks Breaking...gonna have to sit back and do what it takes to get the job done :haha:

have fun with the hubby!

Hope: sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

Thanks...need them today too. My co-worker just told me she's pregnant...third gal at work this month and we are a small company...Happy for them, just sad for me.

Okay, sending you even more hugs! I know how hard it is to keep hearing the news of others...

Our day will come!!!

You're right, our day will come. I'm just in a funk today & having a pity party for myself, haha!

At my 2nd job tonight, I bought our unborn baby a teddy bear. I also got home and started a journal, to our unborn child. I'm documenting everything and telling every step I am taking - sorry, that we are taking (hubby is absolutely 50% of this!) and making this child that we do t yet have know that every day of my life, my love for him or her is growing already.

I think it will be a nice thing to give our child when they're older, and it will help me through the pain of TTC.

I hope it works, and I hope I stick with it.

Hello ladies

How is everyone?

I had acu appt last night, my acu Dr is positive about non medicated cycle. She thinks the acu will improve ovulation.

We will see...

AF showed early on 10DPO...wtf. I guess because this was an unmedicated cycle...I don't know. I guess if she was gonna show I'd rather it be sooner than later so I can get started on the next cycle. Never had a LP this short! And of course as soon as she showed my friend texted me to tell me about her growth scan and that her baby is big and healthy which is awesome and I am happy for her but sometimes life just has crappy timing...can't believe how long it is taking us to conceive a child when everyone around me gets pregnant by accident...I guess we will try another unmedicated cycle and then if it fails maybe go on to IUI or something...ugh.

Hi ladies! It is soo tough having to go through this... i had a miscarriage and litteraly FIVE people have the SAME due date i had.. :( one has freaking clomid quads! All "oops" pregnancies.. just heartbreaking! I will be back on the clomid next cycle to give it a go! I really hope we all get bfps soon!

Alley I am so sorry for your loss...it's so hard to deal with especially when you have tried so hard for that bean...

I think the worst thing is no one in my "real life" understands infertility...I am young (25) so all of my friends are fertile and having babies...when I try to discuss my infertility with them they try to mean well and say things that they believe to be "helpful"...but really most of the time it is hurtful...like "you will be a good mom IF you get the chance" or "have you considered adoption" or "it will happen if you just relax" (my favorite)...I love the support online but it is hard to feel alone amongst your friends...I am lucky to have a REALLY supportive husband and we are going through this together but otherwise I feel like I am not "allowed" to discuss my infertility with anyone I know because it is always awkward.

Today I will be relaxing and spending time with DH and the doggies...we are getting ready to go away on vacation so there will be plenty of beverages to enjoy to get us both away from thinking about another failed cycle.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon...I didn't even get to have false hopes this month since AF came 10DPO...I guess that could be considered a "good" thing in a sense but I just wish I could sort my damn LP out!

Alley... This journey is tough I think many if us are dealing with others getting preg on first try.... or those on thier second bfp.

I'm still trying to get my first.

December....:hugs: was this a natural cycle? When you take clomid does it help with your LP?

It was a natural cycle...I took Clomid for three cycles in a row and I wanted to give my body a break...I guess that's how my body repays me, lol.

Oh and I always have pre-AF spotting but usually not full blown AF until 15DPO.

December...were your cycles longer on clomid?

I'm having a natural cycle this month. It will be my first non medicated cycle in 6 months...

thats 3 clomid, 1 femera and 2 femera + injectable iuis. all bfns... so why will this be any different!?!

Hi everyone. I figured I'd join this group because after my CD21 progesterone test yesterday, I found out that I ovulated on Clomid (details on my cycle in my siggy)! My progesterone level was at 27, and my RE thinks I ovulated about seven days from yesterday (give or take a day). The journey to this point has been so trying, and the TWW is torture! I wish you all the best on getting your BFPs! Thanks for providing this thread :)

Hi everyone. I figured I'd join this group because after my CD21 progesterone test yesterday, I found out that I ovulated on Clomid (details on my cycle in my siggy)! My progesterone level was at 27, and my RE thinks I ovulated about seven days from yesterday (give or take a day). The journey to this point has been so trying, and the TWW is torture! I wish you all the best on getting your BFPs! Thanks for providing this thread :)

:wave: Hi & welcome!!

Well now I don't know what's going on. AF stopped after 1/2 of a day and now no spotting...silly body doesn't know what to do. My fear is another chemical so I am going to wait to test and if AF doesn't come back I will test...

Hi Ladies,
May I join???

Firstly, I'm so sorry for those ladies who experienced a mc.

I'm in the tww and my 3rd round of Clomid/Fertomid. Gynea hasn't been checking anything, just prescribed for 3 cycles and if no bfp, I should go back.
I know I have ovulated, I just don't understand WHY I'm not getting pregnant!

I'm 12dpo today and wasn't going to test until af was late or at least until the 27th(my birthday), but I caved in and tested and it was -, but it was not fmu. I'm feeling SO Bummed!

Ff also put my chart as a triphasic after a temp rise at 8dpo, but I had a temp dip today.

Argh! Why is it so hard???

Sorry for the long post and good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->