Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Hi Wildchic!

I'm 12DPO today too...the waiting is hard isn't it? When are you going to test? I did early and BFN :( Hopefully this is your last round of clomid and you get your BFP this month. FX'd!!!!

Hi Wildchic!

I'm 12DPO today too...the waiting is hard isn't it? When are you going to test? I did early and BFN :( Hopefully this is your last round of clomid and you get your BFP this month. FX'd!!!!

I tested today at 3:30pm and got bfn:(
I used a really cheap test and hoping that's the reason for the bfn!

I too hope that this is the month I get a BFP, my temps dropped a bit today and I'm having slight cramps:(
I'll probably test on saturday with fmu

Kmfx for both of us:)

Good luck ladies :)

I'm 12dpo today too. My temps have been strange on Clomid (my chart is in my signature) so I don't know what to think this month. We've decided to test on Saturday (14dpo) with FMU and hopefully that will give a pretty accurate result as I usually have a 14-15 day LP.

Evie - your chart is looking good so far!! FX'd for a BFP for you on Saturday :)

Thanks Hope :) I just don't feel very confident - you know what I mean? I guess after LTTTC you just daren't allow yourself to think it might happen because you know the crushing feeling when it doesn't work. I definitely need to learn PMA! ;)

Your chart is looking good too :) I love any rises in temps in the TWW and you've had some beautiful big ones.

I wish I had a magic wand to wave over us all to grant everyone there BFP and forever babies. I'll have my fingers firmly crossed for you all.

Evie - my chart is all wacko, I don't even know what to think of it as it's my first time charting. I do know what you mean about not feeling confident because that is exactly how I feel. I've pretty much resigned myself to thinking this month is a bust, but still keeping my fingers crossed that we all get BFP's this weekend :)

Hi to the new ladies!,

fx to those of you that are nearing your testing date....hope you get your bfps!!!

I'm on CD9 my first non medicated cycle in 6 months....that's 6 months of clomid, femera, injectables....6 months of timed intercourse and IUI, 6 months of 2-4 follies each time...6 months of strong swimmers....and 6 months of bfn!!!!!

So feeling so free with no scans....no apps and noo meds.... Just good old sex!

Hi to the new ladies!,

fx to those of you that are nearing your testing date....hope you get your bfps!!!

I'm on CD9 my first non medicated cycle in 6 months....that's 6 months of clomid, femera, injectables....6 months of timed intercourse and IUI, 6 months of 2-4 follies each time...6 months of strong swimmers....and 6 months of bfn!!!!!

So feeling so free with no scans....no apps and noo meds.... Just good old sex!

Sometimes, that is all it takes. Best of luck to you and fxed :)

I am trying to think of other things during this TWW but when the fatigue doesn't get me, the anxiety of having to wait until AF is due sets in. I guess we are all in the same boat.

14DPO and spotting off and on since 8DPO...BFN so just waiting for AF at this point. CD33 so I reallllyyyyy want to get on with things.

Breaking- taking a break is good thing! Have some wine with all that free sex!
December- the spotting before af is so annoying.. I have a short luteal phase so I understand your frustration.

So I need your opinion... I had a miscarriage last cycle. Dr says its ok to start clomid next cycle but I kind of feel like its too soon. I don't really have much time to wait though... 38 with only right tube open and my right ovary is lazy.. What do you ladies think?

I'm out this cycle - I just tested and it's so negative the test laughed at me for even wasting the time on peeing. So yeah, calling my Dr Tuesday so we can femara, and I'm going to even ask him if we can just start IUIs because this is getting old quick :(

Jlynn.,,sorry Hun :hugs:

Alleys...if it was me I think I would continue right away especially if there wasn't a reason not to...ALSO...many times I seem bfps right after the mc. Happened to a friend of mine....she continued right away and got her bfp the first cycle.

Kai...I hear ya.... Keeping distracted during the tww is tough....but this great weather keeps me busy so it helps.

AFM.....I'm CD12 today for my non-medicated natural cycle...

AND I am having major O cramps (like I do on meds) as well as EWCM today.

This is the first time I've had this without meds...although I do O on my own its very weak so I'm really happy about that.

The only thing I'm doing this cycle is acupuncture and Chinese medicine. When I told my Chinese dr that this was a non med cycle...she said ok let's get you strong O with the acu and herbal teas....well it FEELS like it worked....I feel exactly like I do I clomid/femera.

So I'm happy....DH is napping....as soon as he's up I'm going to jump him :sex:

Alleys - I agree with Breaking, might as well try right away, no harm in trying.

J-Lynn - sorry AF arrived

December - I know how frustrating the end of your cycle can be, especially if it's late with spotting, one minute you are convinced your pregnant and the next your not

I am on CD 24 and I am usually 26-27 days, my boobs have been killing me for 4 days, but that is not too unusual, it's a bit unusual that they haven't stopped hurting, usually they really hurt for a day or two and subside right before AF. But my CM has dried up which is a sure sign AF is on the way, which sucks. Here's to hoping that it isn't AF

Alleys - I agree, I would start again next cycle, especially if you weren't very far along when you miscarried. I'm sorry that happened to you :hug:

JLynn - sorry AF got you.

December - I agree the waiting is hard, that's where I am today.

I'm CD34 today and 15dpo. I've never had a cycle this long, usually 28 days, once 31. I keep testing with IC and get BFN. Has anyone had clomid lengthen their cycle? This is my first round of clomid. Dr said if I don't get AF by Friday (20dpo) then call for a Blood test.

Thanks ladies... this TTC is just so draining.. :(

Totally agree wih you.

Although I'm taking a break from meds, dr visits etc...it feels great but we are still ttc so it's still on my mind.

Hope - When I was on clomid, my first cycle was normal but my second was quite long, I think can happen

Hi all. I am still in limbo. Kind of frustrating not knowing exactly when I ovulated since I never got a positive OPK, but the RE's nurse says somewhere between CD 12 and 17. I'm just hoping that if I'm out this cycle, my cycle starts on June 1 since starting this one on May 1 was so convenient!

Hope all of you are hanging in there.

Well AF showed this AM. That was the longest cycle I have ever had and I am blaming clomid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->