Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Girlie :hugs:

I know you can't help but worry...but try not to. I had this happen, i was going in for an ultrasound bc of pains...turns out I had 2 huge cysts on my ovaries. they had grown to 5-8cm. My Dr said they were most likely benign dermoid (which they were). Dr's have to tell me worst outcome that they could be cancerous and may have to remove your ovaries. Well they were not cancer and I have both my ovaries.

Dr is being cautious, when you meet the surgeon confirm that they do what they can to keep the ovary as is.

I was worried and scared...I was not ttc but cried thinking that I would lose both my ovaries.

I had the same surgery, it's very non-invasive bc its laproscopic and they make small incisions I went home the same afternoon and was walking around on my own.

I'll keep you in my thoughts tiffany. So very sorry this is happening to you.

I am so sorry Tiffany :(. That is a nasty side effect of Clomid (or so I have heard) in some cases but there's still some hope that they will be able to save your ovary...I wish you the very best & I hope you are on the mend soon. I can only imagine how upset you must feel...let it out...this whole TTC "game" can really SUCK! *hugs*

I'll keep you in my thoughts tiffany. So very sorry this is happening to you.

Thank you, all of you. I always get nervouse for the unknown and and this is truely unknown for me. I know this will get resolved and I will be healthier, afterwards. What I don't know is, since I have this cyst, will I be more likely to have more in the future?

Breaking Dawn, I am so sorry you had to go thru this but thank you so much for telling my about your experience. It really helps!!! I keep telling myself it is minor surgery and I can go home afterwards. Thank you.

I really do not know how much Clomid had to do with this. Maybe it had something to do with it but I truely think I have had these in the past. I know I had at least one since TTC... In the past, before going to the dr for TTC, I used to have really bad AFs and VERY large clots...so I am wondering if these were cysts working their own way out? My dr did say they can work themselves out on their own but they can also get so big they do not and left untreated can twist around other things. I am only speculating here since I never went in to have this checked out.

Thanks again, ladies.

Tiffany

Girlie...no problem if you have any other questions let me know.

I was told that's is possible to reoccur but I've never had it come back (fingers crossed). I'm on my third cycle of clomid as well.

Also...there is a difference between a cyst that is from a follicle...which should dissolve each month and from a cyst that is solid.

It is overwhelming to learn of something like this...

So sorry to hear this Tiffany. Hope the Op goes well, we will all be thinking of you

Tiff I'm sorry you are experiencing this devistating news. I am hoping for the best for ya!

Ladies how many days are in your cycle?

Murmers.... my cycle is 28 days, I rarely have anything different but it can be +/- 1-2 days.

I'm on CD25 today, 11dpo.

Yeah I heard that on Clomid that the egg can fail to release & that can cause a large cyst? Idk I just saw that in the side effects when I started it. Either way, I really hope your surgery is a quick and easy fix Tiffany, and that you will be back to TTC in no time!

There are 31-32 days in my cycle and I always spot starting at 9DPO evening or 10DPO morning even with my chemical...I am 9DPO and so far so good but this is the highest progesterone that I've ever had in any TWW...I've had some great CM today! Oh yeah, today is CD28!

Here's my PM test...I swear I see something but I have chronic line eye lol! I've gotta learn to wait to test (yeahhhh right!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
The more I look at it the more I realize it's just line eye. Tomorrow is 10DPO and CD29 out of 31/32...idk why but I just feel like I'll never get a nice big fat + test...with my chemical it never got dark...I know that's not rational but after trying for so long I just don't believe it can happen it's so disappointing every month though I'm starting to get used to it. I guess I should try to focus on the positive such as a good strong O...but it's not easy when everyone around me gets pregnant without even trying. I hate to say I'm jealous but I guess a part of me is. My best friend even said maybe I should just adopt last month when AF came...gee thanks :(. Sorry I don't mean to be a downer and I know I'm not out yet but idk I just have so many doubts around this time every month only to be proven right time & time again by AF. If she does come, I think we will be onto getting a sperm check.

I still hope we will all get BFPs very soon!

December...i think i have line eye too. Loll

When i had my chemical in october...i had a faint BFP on 3 days after AF was due...that was 17dpo. It never got darker...and i got AF 3 days later. So i was thinking the same thing too that what if when i do get another bfp...it will show up only after AF.

Gosh..the things we thnk about to keep ourselves sane!!!

I know ttc is tough....and it feels so unfair. But i have to say....from speaking to friends that are pregnant....they have struggled too but not something people talk about. So we never know and instead struggle in silence.

My friend just gave birth...it wasnt until her DS was born did she say that she had had a previous miscarriage at 10 wks...and was so devastating.

Tiffany - I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope it all works out for you
December - just keep taking the tests until you get your BFP!!

I am still spotting today, no real cramps and no period, I am now at CD27 and I usually 27 days. I am worried that the clomid stopped my period this month. I have no other AF symptoms.
Also have no taken a test, I think I am too scared.

Thanks Breaking Dawn...sometimes I need a bit of perspective :) I'm just surrounded by pregnant women right now and it isn't fun! LOL! My best friend is 21 weeks and she got pregnant on the pill...she just had a baby shower and I decided to just send her gifts instead of going because it was right around what would have been my due date had I not had an early miscarriage...may be silly because I was only 4+3 when my "period" came but it was my only pregnancy so I still think about it...at least it TRIED to implant...that's something I guess.

No spotting yet...we'll see what the rest of tonight/tomorrow brings.

Tiffany - I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope it all works out for you
December - just keep taking the tests until you get your BFP!!

I am still spotting today, no real cramps and no period, I am now at CD27 and I usually 27 days. I am worried that the clomid stopped my period this month. I have no other AF symptoms.
Also have no taken a test, I think I am too scared.

Is it red spotting? Pink? Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy so maybe you should test :)

Brown spotting, and not that much. It feels like my period wants to start but something is stopping it...I think I am going to wait until Thursday when I am on CD 29

Brown spotting, and not that much. It feels like my period wants to start but something is stopping it...I think I am going to wait until Thursday when I am on CD 29

Brown spotting can be very normal in early pregnancy...you're not out yet! :)

I have only last cycle to compare things to because I early ever ovulated on my own ( 1x last year ). Clomid has been doing the trick though! Last cycle I had 32 days. Today i am cd 30 and around 13dpo.

Hi ladies....its the end of CD11 for me....and im feeling out.

My sore boobs are starting to dissapear.....that and bfn on 10dpo ...and i feel that more and more AF is around the corner.

This is cycle 3 on clomid and if we get a bfn i see my dr. to re assess and talk next steps. Initially he said we would do 3 cycles. I was really praying before we started that it would only take 3 . I know if AF shows up im going to be really upset...just bc i have so much hope for this 3rd cycle to be it. I guess im just feeling down and blah right now so just needed to vent.

Tomorrow is another day...im heading to bed and looking to reboot my emotions tmrw! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->