[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I know I keep asking, but I just wanted to know if y'all think my chart is looking good? LOL

Ok...now I've only been watching charts for a short time so don't hate me for just being honest! In MY opinion....I don't like the look of your last temp...it's heading down...BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT a lot of preggo temps zig zig (up a notch, down a notch, then back up)....so it's really just a wait and see game right now :shrug:

How are you feeling? Cramping or anything? When is AF actually due?

Progesterone is what makes the temp go up after OV and you have that whether preggo or not.

Disclaimer - My FX'd for you until AF shows her ugly little face! :dust:

Akayj, I think your chart is looking good. My temp dropped down to the lower side of my higher temps for a few days right around implantation, so as long as it doesn't drop drastically or keep dropping too much I'd say your still in! :)

:thumbup:Woohooo, perfect example of a preggo zigzagger! So if we compare your chart to her's, Akayj, yours is looking perfect! :happydance:

AF is due feb 4. Cramping gassy bbs hurt back is hurting too.

Well if you BD within a couple days before O I don't think you are for sure out!

All this temping talk—I'm learning a lot!

GL, Akayj! I hope it's an implantation dip!

I'm not going to start temping unless three more months pass. I don't temp because I have had regular O days for the most part (according to opks). I think my problem is a shorter luteal phase (10 days), which temping won't help with. It's interesting to read about, nonetheless.

Im going down in temp, we will see. Come on Feb 4 lol!

Good Luck Akayj I have my fingers crossed for you if af shows I am going to start charting for the next cycle but I'm praying this is our month.

Yeah this is my first cycle to chart, going pretty well so far. :thumbup:

CD8 - :thumbup:
CD10 - :thumbup:, OPK-
CD12 - :thumbup:, OPK-

My temps are all wacky, I was hoping I was starting to even out but then I woke up 2 hrs early this morning!

No EWCM yet, predicted OV due in 4 days.:coffee:

Good Luck!! I didn't have very much CM of any kind this cycle.

Hey ladies off to Miami FL! Graduating college on Saturday! I will try and get on to keep y'all posted on AF!
Talk to y'all soon!

CD 14 - OV due any day now :happydance: I'm hoping before the weekend is over because OH has to work late next week and I don't think he will be up for much BDing.

CD 14 - OV due any day now :happydance: I'm hoping before the weekend is over because OH has to work late next week and I don't think he will be up for much BDing.

Fx'd it happens before then!

I am going absolutely crazy because my DH has been too tired for any action lately. You know me and my crazy sex drive. Doesn't help that I've been reading a Megan Hart book :dohh: that DH bought me for Christmas too! He's making me crazy!!! Haha
I thought for sure I'd see some action in my dreams, but apparently I can't even get laid in my dreams :wacko:

Have fun, Akayj! Congrats on your graduation!

LillyTame-Keep up the good SMEP work! Hope you get your positive opk soon!

I'm finishing cd19. No sign of o. Lines are still very faint. I usually o on cd19 (10 of last 12 cycles). I'm afraid my cycles are messed up since mc. Going to keep on SMEP-ing though! FX I o before too long!

I am going absolutely crazy because my DH has been too tired for any action lately. You know me and my crazy sex drive. Doesn't help that I've been reading a Megan Hart book :dohh: that DH bought me for Christmas too! He's making me crazy!!! Haha
I thought for sure I'd see some action in my dreams, but apparently I can't even get laid in my dreams :wacko:

:haha: Can you buy him a sexy novel (for men) to read to get him in the mood?

You guys are crazy. But I know what you mean about the books I had that problem with 50 shades!
THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS. :hug::hug:

Congrats Akayj!

That's weird Adopim, I noticed more sex dreams right after I had my BFP....won't go into details, but they were good dreams hahaha! Pretty realistic when I woke up! And I haven't even read any of my smut novels lately! Maybe it was because DH had been gone for 2 weeks lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->