[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Ok, I need to tidy up our front page. Can we get a roll call?

Anyone other than adopim :)happydance:) get a BFP that DID do SMEP in Jan?

Anyone got a BFN in Jan?

Anyone still waiting in Jan?

Anyone would like to be added to Feb? Lionchild I have added you :thumbup:

AF comes Feb 4th so put me down for Feb. Thanks

Sore bbs could be good! :thumbup: How did moving go?

Moving is never fun :nope:! but I wont be doing it again for a LONG time! Yippee!! :happydance:
Well I hope sore BBS is a good thing. Not to noticeable today.

Welcome back Akayj, you weren't gone too long! Nice looking chart there:thumbup:

Thanks on the chart its coming together! Man do I hate hearing that alarm at the same day every day lol.:sleep:

Ok SlimBrit - I will put you down for Feb, thanks and good luck! :dust: I'm going to test on Valentine's day too!

Hi moose31 :hi: Welcome to the thread! I know what you mean about the other SMEP threads...they just seemed too far along for me to hop in. I hope you enjoy a short lived stay here! Keep us posted if we need to add you to Feb or not (I hope not! :dust:)

I'm not even completely sure my period is due on the 9th. I think I ovulated on the 23rd (surprise!) and thankfully, Hubbie and I :sex: on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. But I'm not 100% sure!!! I hope we caught it in time because we missed doing it on CD 10 and 12! AHHHHH!

Sorry I had a moment. :haha: I still want to hold out to test on V-day and so does Hubbie. I told him he was in charge of when we'll test (even though I'm pretty sure he won't care if I tested before then!), so we'll see how his resolve holds up over the next couple of weeks. I felt like I was catching a cold during my assumed 'O' and I am definitely sick now. Stuffy nose, congestion, but thankfully no sore throat. Trying not to pass out when I eat or drink anything. :haha: Been feeling some weird things in my tummy, but don't want to put a name to it....yet. :argh:

So I guess according to my new ticker, my period is due on the 6th instead of the 9th. Maybe I'll test on the 8th to give myself a little room both ways? What do ya'll think?

adopim: How's you little dinosaur doing? (baby in your sig kinda looks like one :flower:)

Ok SlimBrit - I will put you down for Feb, thanks and good luck! :dust: I'm going to test on Valentine's day too!

Hi moose31 :hi: Welcome to the thread! I know what you mean about the other SMEP threads...they just seemed too far along for me to hop in. I hope you enjoy a short lived stay here! Keep us posted if we need to add you to Feb or not (I hope not! :dust:)

I'm not even completely sure my period is due on the 9th. I think I ovulated on the 23rd (surprise!) and thankfully, Hubbie and I :sex: on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. But I'm not 100% sure!!! I hope we caught it in time because we missed doing it on CD 10 and 12! AHHHHH!

Sorry I had a moment. :haha: I still want to hold out to test on V-day and so does Hubbie. I told him he was in charge of when we'll test (even though I'm pretty sure he won't care if I tested before then!), so we'll see how his resolve holds up over the next couple of weeks. I felt like I was catching a cold during my assumed 'O' and I am definitely sick now. Stuffy nose, congestion, but thankfully no sore throat. Trying not to pass out when I eat or drink anything. :haha: Been feeling some weird things in my tummy, but don't want to put a name to it....yet. :argh:

So I guess according to my new ticker, my period is due on the 6th instead of the 9th. Maybe I'll test on the 8th to give myself a little room both ways? What do ya'll think?

adopim: How's you little dinosaur doing? (baby in your sig kinda looks like one :flower:)

Sounds like some great BDing you got in there! :thumbup:

Haha, it does look a little like a dinosaur, doesn't it? :haha: Thank you for asking. As far as I know everything is going well. I've felt terribly nauseous the last few days, but no actual throwing up..... Yet..... I have a feeling by next week I'll have full blown m/s. I hope I'm wrong tho. Nips still hurt like a son of a gun and I'm still getting pulling stretching pains all over my lower abdomen. I'm sad to have to wait another 4 weeks and 4 days! I want to tell my family so bad but I also want to wait until after my first u/s. but seemingly everything is going well so far.

Ok, I need to tidy up our front page. Can we get a roll call?

Anyone other than adopim :)happydance:) get a BFP that DID do SMEP in Jan?

Anyone got a BFN in Jan?

Anyone still waiting in Jan?

Anyone would like to be added to Feb? Lionchild I have added you :thumbup

AF comes Feb 4th so put me down for Feb. Thanks

Got you :thumbup:

CD10 today so I get to start using my OPKs again :happydance: but I'm not expecting OV until CD15-18.

OH is aware of the every other day plan and seems to be on board lol. I hate that he was put on a later work schedule though, which means he will be more tired in the evenings and I go to work early so morning BD isn't really an option.

I feel like this is the point in the cycle when it officially begins. I guess because you are actively trying to catch the eggy.

Well FX'd! :dust:

CD10 today so I get to start using my OPKs again :happydance: but I'm not expecting OV until CD15-18.

OH is aware of the every other day plan and seems to be on board lol. I hate that he was put on a later work schedule though, which means he will be more tired in the evenings and I go to work early so morning BD isn't really an option.

I feel like this is the point in the cycle when it officially begins. I guess because you are actively trying to catch the eggy.

Well FX'd! :dust:

I've got mine crossed for you too and sending lots of :dust:

Im 7DPO... bbs are still sore but not bad! Since about Thursday(1/24) at about 2ish I'm so tired I do everything to keep my eyes open. I don't know if its from moving and being wore out. Thats what Im chalking it up to.
What do you ladies think of my chart?

Im 7DPO... bbs are still sore but not bad! Since about Thursday(1/24) at about 2ish I'm so tired I do everything to keep my eyes open. I don't know if its from moving and being wore out. Thats what Im chalking it up to.

I like the look of that dip on 6DPO that rose again today. Possibly implantation dip? I know it seems a bit early for that, but they say that implantation can take place anywhere between 6-12DPO (occasionally earlier or later depending on the woman). I hope it's a good sign for you!!

adopim - thank you!:thumbup:

Akayj - looks good, fx'd that temp stays up! :dust:

I like the look of that dip on 6DPO that rose again today. Possibly implantation dip? I know it seems a bit early for that, but they say that implantation can take place anywhere between 6-12DPO (occasionally earlier or later depending on the woman). I hope it's a good sign for you!!

Yeah Im not sure what I need to be looking for because this is my first time to temp... so just wanted some feed back. Thanks! :flower:

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure Im going in the right direction with the charting. Whether AF is coming or not I just wanted to make sure it looks good. Thanks again! :winkwink:

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure Im going in the right direction with the charting. Whether AF is coming or not I just wanted to make sure it looks good. Thanks again! :winkwink:

Yes! With the rise today it looks great. You'll want to keep looking for the sustained higher temps.
When are you expecting AF; in other words when are you planning on testing? ;)

Yes! With the rise today it looks great. You'll want to keep looking for the sustained higher temps.
When are you expecting AF; in other words when are you planning on testing? ;)

Af is supposed to be here on Feb 4! Im waiting till then to test. LOL. I can wait. I only have Clear Blue test so I have to wait.

I'm currently 2 days away and praying af does not show. Wish me luck ladies & Good Luck and Baby Dust to you all

Cd 16—waiting to o (hopefully by Thursday).

GL ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->