[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Cd17 and no sign of O. I usually O on cd19, but the lines on my opk are getting dark by this time. The lines so far have been light. I'm hoping that they are magically dark tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't O late this month. It's hard enough waiting 19 days.

Oh well, more SMEPing!

lol@magically dark, I swear that's what it seems like! It just turns dark out of nowhere!

Thank you ladies I'm hoping she don't show tomorrow or any other day for 9 months lol... Good Luck ladies I hope you get those positive opk's so you all can make some babies.

I know I keep asking, but I just wanted to know if y'all think my chart is looking good? LOL

Thank you ladies I'm hoping she don't show tomorrow or any other day for 9 months lol... Good Luck ladies I hope you get those positive opk's so you all can make some babies.

I know I keep asking, but I just wanted to know if y'all think my chart is looking good? LOL

Ok...now I've only been watching charts for a short time so don't hate me for just being honest! In MY opinion....I don't like the look of your last temp...it's heading down...BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT a lot of preggo temps zig zig (up a notch, down a notch, then back up)....so it's really just a wait and see game right now :shrug:

How are you feeling? Cramping or anything? When is AF actually due?

Progesterone is what makes the temp go up after OV and you have that whether preggo or not.

Disclaimer - My FX'd for you until AF shows her ugly little face! :dust:

Ok...now I've only been watching charts for a short time so don't hate me for just being honest! In MY opinion....I don't like the look of your last temp...it's heading down...BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT a lot of preggo temps zig zig (up a notch, down a notch, then back up)....so it's really just a wait and see game right now :shrug:

Progesterone is what makes the temp go up after OV and you have that whether preggo or not.

Akayj, I think your chart is looking good. My temp dropped down to the lower side of my higher temps for a few days right around implantation, so as long as it doesn't drop drastically or keep dropping too much I'd say your still in! :)

Akayj, I think your chart is looking good. My temp dropped down to the lower side of my higher temps for a few days right around implantation, so as long as it doesn't drop drastically or keep dropping too much I'd say your still in! :)

:thumbup:Woohooo, perfect example of a preggo zigzagger! So if we compare your chart to her's, Akayj, yours is looking perfect! :happydance:

Haha yeah it was all over the place! I have stopped temping now, because I am afraid I will analyze every jump and dip (and obviously I get lots of them haha) :)

Haha yeah it was all over the place! I have stopped temping now, because I am afraid I will analyze every jump and dip (and obviously I get lots of them haha) :)

Yup, that's why I stopped. The day after my BFP I had a significant drop that scared me. I hid the thermometer from myself so as not to tempted into taking my temp. I would have analyzed every dip and rise too.
I had a fallback rise this cycle too.
Akayj: I think your chart looks just fine to me. But like Lilly said, only time will be the true tell.

For some reason the temp I had for this morning is gone. My recall on my temper is not correct ugh! Idk what to do:(! It went down but not that much ugh. Im going to put it on there seeing as i just took my temp again and it didn't recall until i held to on button down now my temp is gone (should read the instructions) from this morning. So I will see where it is in the AM. IDK whats going on with me today. Gezz!

Yeah it was probably between 98.1 and 98.2 but probably best to discard it just in case, see what tomorrows is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->