[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

:haha: Can you buy him a sexy novel (for men) to read to get him in the mood?
Lol, he isn't a reader. He's more of a visual kind of guy, and I've worked that angle. He is just extremely tired. I've got a few more ideas up my sleeve to help things too. Haha.

You guys are crazy. But I know what you mean about the books I had that problem with 50 shades!
THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS. :hug::hug:
OMG! 50 Shades drove me crazy! I read them all like 4 times. However I just read "Dirty" by Megan Hart that I actually think I liked a little bit better. I'm going to find a few more of her titles and see if I like them just as well.

Congrats Akayj!

That's weird Adopim, I noticed more sex dreams right after I had my BFP....won't go into details, but they were good dreams hahaha! Pretty realistic when I woke up! And I haven't even read any of my smut novels lately! Maybe it was because DH had been gone for 2 weeks lol...
That's probably it. Go at it like rabbits and then a dry spell can be tough on your mind. I haven't had any really good sex dreams lately. The one I had last night that I thought was going to get good never did.... :rofl:

Well my temps went down now they are back on a rise. Hummm...... Waiting for the 4th to see if the :witch: makes an appearance.

Well ladies I'm out on top the next cycle I'm going to chart this cycle and hopefully I get my bfp

Adopim, had another of those dreams last night, the O actually woke me up....with cramps :( I have heard cramps are verrrry common when you O during first trimester, but It would be nice if I could at least control when I did!!!

Well my temps went down now they are back on a rise. Hummm...... Waiting for the 4th to see if the :witch: makes an appearance.

Looking good! :thumbup:

Well ladies I'm out on top the next cycle I'm going to chart this cycle and hopefully I get my bfp

I'm sorry to hear that Wytrease :hugs: :dust: (should I put you on the list for Feb SMEPing?)

I like the look of it! I hope the nasty witch stays away!

:hugs: good luck :dust:

Adopim, had another of those dreams last night, the O actually woke me up....with cramps :( I have heard cramps are verrrry common when you O during first trimester, but It would be nice if I could at least control when I did!!!
I finally was able to seduce my DH last night. :thumbup:
I did get some cramping but it didn't feel like anything concerning to me really. Nothing severe.

Yeah mine hasn't been anything severe either, just a bit uncomfortable.

Btw...count me in for Feb. We haven't been perfect this month due to doctor's appointments. Sadly a fight led to no bd on a likely fertile night... Pretty upset right now...

Feels like month after month I'm letting both of us down...me letting him down especially.

Got you ProfWife. Sounds like you had a cycle like my first...we just kept having these little spats that would mess up our "sexytime"

I just feel like he isn't really enthusiastic. Plus he was attempting to get "romantic" during War of the Worlds (the 2005 movie). When I told him watching people massacred by aliens wasn't exactly a turn on, he switched it to the evening news. In a way it's funny...I can't make this stuff up. :). Just wish we hadn't wasted a night.

Lmao, men! They just dont get it :shrug: but i understand about not wanting to miss a day especially the closer you get to ov

Hey Lilly! I think it's time you officially added me to your SMEP thread! We pretty much followed it last month anyway, but let's make it official this time around :) Plus it's one more set of charts I get to stalk when I'm bored.. :haha:

Lol i got you thayet! Will add you when i get on the comp, on my phone right now. FX'd for you and lots of baby dust!

Pretty sure AF will b here tomorrow. Light pink in some cm that how she comes lol. Put me down for March. Still going to try and follow this plan but now that I have graduated have to look for a job no traveling with the hubby.

Pretty sure AF will b here tomorrow. Light pink in some cm that how she comes lol. Put me down for March. Still going to try and follow this plan but now that I have graduated have to look for a job no traveling with the hubby.

Nope! I refuse to put you down until AF actually shows full flow! :sulk:

SMEP is amazing! We found out last night before the big game at 11 dpo! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that :bfp: come up! Thanking the Lord for giving us this blessing again. Good luck ladies still waiting, and believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->