[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind another SMEPer :blush:

I'm on CD 12 & waiting on a positive OPK result today

Moose...that is why there are always lots of babies 9 months after blizzards and hurricanes. Too many adults stuck inside with nothing else to do! :)

Positive OPK today and plenty of EWCM ....:happydance:
snowed in and BD like CRAZY :thumbup:

Good luck catching that eggy moose! :dust:

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind another SMEPer :blush:

I'm on CD 12 & waiting on a positive OPK result today

Welcome to the thread Loui! Of course we don't mind a newbie to our little thread :thumbup:

Good luck catching that eggy! :dust:

I got my first positive opk at noon yesterday & df put me to work 3 times lol... but I am bummed that I keep waking up after 2 1/2 hours and I can't temp for my chart today makes day 3 I haven't slept sound enough. Good Luck ladies this is our month

I got my first positive opk at noon yesterday & df put me to work 3 times lol... but I am bummed that I keep waking up after 2 1/2 hours and I can't temp for my chart today makes day 3 I haven't slept sound enough. Good Luck ladies this is our month

Gooooo DF! :haha: I made the mistake of telling OH that we DTD 8 times this last cycle and now his goal is to break double digits next cycle :dohh:

I've had trouble sleeping soundly this cycle too, so I feel your frustration. I sure hope this IS our month because I can't keep this up!:nope: I'm going nuts:wacko:

Good luck everyone!! I'm still waiting on a positive OPK, have a bad feeling I've ov'd early and missed it, not giving up yet though!

Good luck everyone!! I'm still waiting on a positive OPK, have a bad feeling I've ov'd early and missed it, not giving up yet though!

That would be quite early! How long are your cycles usually?

Good luck to everyone! I hope to see more BFPs from the SMEPers here!

Good luck to everyone! I hope to see more BFPs from the SMEPers here!

Hi adopim! :hugs: How are you doing over there in 1st tri?

:hugs: :)
I'm doing alright. I've been doing more stalking of threads than anything. I can't spend as much time online as I used to. I'm doing alright, nausea and exhaustion still rule my world. But I'm at 8 weeks now so I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. A little more than 2 weeks until I finally get my first scan too, so I'm excited about that too (as well as I'm hoping it will instill at least a little more excitement from DH).

:D

Good Luck ladies. Glad to hear you & baby are doing well adopim I'm claiming this to be my month

:hugs: :)
I'm doing alright. I've been doing more stalking of threads than anything. I can't spend as much time online as I used to. I'm doing alright, nausea and exhaustion still rule my world. But I'm at 8 weeks now so I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. A little more than 2 weeks until I finally get my first scan too, so I'm excited about that too (as well as I'm hoping it will instill at least a little more excitement from DH).

:D

Gosh 8 wks already! How exciting! Men show their excitement differently so I wouldn't worry about him:winkwink:

Good Luck ladies. Glad to hear you & baby are doing well adopim I'm claiming this to be my month

Wytrease, I like that attitude!!:thumbup:

Ladies who knew having a baby was this hard & my fiancee told me I have to think positive and that will make this process easier (he's the best)

Hey ladies how is everyone? I'm doing good. Just waiting to start opks

I'm doing well akayj I am 1 dpo (I think) I got positive opk's yesterday and day before but I felt o pains on my right side yesterday... I started this cycle off charting but for 3 days straight I couldn't sleep soundly for nothing on the world I could only sleep for 2 hours and then I was up again so I missed 3 days

Thank you! 2 weeks until ultrasound! So close and yet so far but I'm already getting nervous!
Good luck to you!

Gosh 8 wks already! How exciting! Men show their excitement differently so I wouldn't worry about him :wink:

Nah, I don't worry too much about him. He's actual the most emotionally level person I've ever met (no extremes whatsoever, completely middle of the road). He won't show much of any kind of emotion. But I ask him if it feels real to him, and he still says no yet. I think once he sees the little one and hears the heartbeat it will become real for him.

Sorry that I've been MIA. This cycle has been whack. I ran out of OPKS 3 days ago because I was on cd29 with no sign of positive OPK. I didn't expect to need so many OPKS. I usually O on cd19. Things haven't gotten back to normal since my mc. I also had the flu all last week and couldn't bd for 7 days. Of course I had tons of ewcm when I was super sick. Go figure! I just want this cycle to be over so that I can start a hopefully normal cycle next round and stick to the SMEP schedule.

How's everyone doing? Who is getting close to af/test time? GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->