[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

NDTaber9211, Welcome!! I hope your bag of ttc tricks works for you this month! :)

Lilly, I'm from Cali too. I wish I lived in HI though. How did you end up there?

Well I visited in 2003 and just KNEW I wanted to live here. So fast forward 7yrs, I was looking to try a new city/state and there happened to be a position here that was just a job transfer so i took a chance and LOVE it! Met the love of my life here too so that helps! He is originally from oregon.

hey loui I agree... I'm 5 or 6 dpo but i'm hoping this is my month. Good Luck to you

I'm on to the next cycle! I had an annovulatory cycle. I've been heavily spotting for the past few days with mild cramps. It's definitely not af. I didn't seem to O this cycle. I started B-complex this past month, which I heard can make things a little wacky at first. I'm sticking with it though. I'm hoping B-complex will lengthen my LP. I think it takes time to get hormones balanced, so I'll wait it out. Hey, it's better than going on BCP like the doctor suggested (where I'd have basically no chance of conceiving).

I'm counting the first day of spotting as cd1, which makes today cd4. I may start SMEP on cd6 this month since I have no idea when to expect O after annovulation. I'm thinking it could happen early though, and I don't want to miss that eggy. If I use my past cycles as indication of cycle dates, I expect af (or hopefully BFP) on March 16th.

Let's go November/December 2013 babies!!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Good Luck Loui & Wytrease! I sure hope this is your month! We need some more good news this month! :thumbup: FX'd for you! :dust:

Lionchild, sucks to hear you had an annovulatory cycle. :hugs: Hopefully you DO catch that eggy next cycle though :dust:

AFM, I've felt neutral most of this cycle...not in and not out :shrug:. My AF is due in 2 days and I'm still feeling pretty neutral. Yesterday felt more pre-Af like, but today, nothing so far except my boobs have gotten achey. I'm ok with going another cycle though, because I really didn't want a November baby (would have gladly taken one though! :haha:). But I think a December bub would be awesome!

I'm on to the next cycle! I had an annovulatory cycle. I've been heavily spotting for the past few days with mild cramps. It's definitely not af. I didn't seem to O this cycle. I started B-complex this past month, which I heard can make things a little wacky at first. I'm sticking with it though. I'm hoping B-complex will lengthen my LP. I think it takes time to get hormones balanced, so I'll wait it out. Hey, it's better than going on BCP like the doctor suggested (where I'd have basically no chance of conceiving).

I'm counting the first day of spotting as cd1, which makes today cd4. I may start SMEP on cd6 this month since I have no idea when to expect O after annovulation. I'm thinking it could happen early though, and I don't want to miss that eggy. If I use my past cycles as indication of cycle dates, I expect af (or hopefully BFP) on March 16th.

Let's go November/December 2013 babies!!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Sorry about your anovulatory month, I know how that is :hugs: I think this month is going to be anovulatory for me and I am trying to not to let it get me down (not working very well). I am attempting to not to read too much into my chart so far but it is starting to resemble anovulatory. Ugh!

Sorry about your anovulatory month, I know how that is :hugs: I think this month is going to be anovulatory for me and I am trying to not to let it get me down (not working very well). I am attempting to not to read too much into my chart so far but it is starting to resemble anovulatory. Ugh!

Looking at your chart, I definitely think you still have a good chance to O this month. Did you use opks the last couple days in addition to temping? I didn't see it on your chart. If so, are they still super light or getting darker? Your temps are still low, you might just see some promising temp changes in the next week. What day do you usually O on (or is it irregular)?

Try to believe that you will O. I don't know that it will help, but it can't hurt, right? GL!!!

Looking at your chart, I definitely think you still have a good chance to O this month. Did you use opks the last couple days in addition to temping? I didn't see it on your chart. If so, are they still super light or getting darker? Your temps are still low, you might just see some promising temp changes in the next week. What day do you usually O on (or is it irregular)?

Try to believe that you will O. I don't know that it will help, but it can't hurt, right? GL!!!

My opk's are negative and still light. Plus I am irregular. My cycles can range from 35-60 days. Usually when I am having a regular ovulating month, my temps are more regulated then they are now. I temp vaginally so seeing my temps being so varied is what makes me pessimistic. I am trying to stay positive but it definitely is harder then I thought.

Well hey guys Im on CD16 today and I haven't got a +opk yet! So not sure what to think about it. Maybe tomorrow morning I will get a +OPK. I didn't test on VDay because I was tired LOL! I haven't really been on top of keeping track with DBing dropping the ball. So I'm pretty positive I'm out this month, so put me down for March! hehe! Not sad about it at all.

No sign of a +opk today, so Im not going to waste anymore OPKs because the husband is out of town working no since in wasting them, until next month ladies!

No sign of a +opk today, so Im not going to waste anymore OPKs because the husband is out of town working no since in wasting them, until next month ladies!

Awww I understand. So are you just going to start tracking again when your husband get's back in town? (for next cycle, after AF?)

Sorry to hear that Akayj & how are things going for you LillieTame

Cd 6. I'm starting SMEP tomorrow (a day early). I don't want to miss an early O after annovulation.

Awww I understand. So are you just going to start tracking again when your husband get's back in town? (for next cycle, after AF?)

Oh I'm still temping and everything, but I didn't feel the need to keep taking OPKs if the hubby wasn't here haha! So I will do the same thing next month after AF!

Well ladies according to fertility friend I am 9 dpo but I still think I o'ed a day earlier my temps are still high and af is due either Saturday or Sunday. I normally have a 24 day cycle but last month it was 25 I took B complex & B6 to lengthen my luetal phase. I wanted to test so bad this morning but my fiance hid my test because he said he is tired of me testing early & getting upse t about the negatives. He said he will give them backon Sunday.

Lilly - same here...another drop, but no AF yet.

Another drop for me too :nope: I want AF to hurry up so I can just move on...hate being in limbo.

Cd 6. I'm starting SMEP tomorrow (a day early). I don't want to miss an early O after annovulation.

I understand not wanting to miss anything, but starting early can end up being discouraging and tiring as well. Just a caution.

Oh I'm still temping and everything, but I didn't feel the need to keep taking OPKs if the hubby wasn't here haha! So I will do the same thing next month after AF!

Makes sense :thumbup:

Well ladies according to fertility friend I am 9 dpo but I still think I o'ed a day earlier my temps are still high and af is due either Saturday or Sunday. I normally have a 24 day cycle but last month it was 25 I took B complex & B6 to lengthen my luetal phase. I wanted to test so bad this morning but my fiance hid my test because he said he is tired of me testing early & getting upse t about the negatives. He said he will give them backon Sunday.

I tried to get my OH to hide mine and he just put them out of my reach but I could still see them :dohh: (He is 6'5" and I am 5'5") I want them hid for real next time!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->