[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lionchild I'm so sorry to hear that this is a bad cycle for you well I am currently on cd 15 and I think I o'd on cd 12 I started off charting but that didn't go as planned because I had 3 very restful days where I couldn't sleep past 2 hours without having to wake up & two off those days were the days I got my positive opk's so I'm guessing I am either 2 or 3 dpo. I hope this is my month I want this so badly. Good Luck and Baby Dust to you

Lionchild I'm so sorry to hear that this is a bad cycle for you well I am currently on cd 15 and I think I o'd on cd 12 I started off charting but that didn't go as planned because I had 3 very restful days where I couldn't sleep past 2 hours without having to wake up & two off those days were the days I got my positive opk's so I'm guessing I am either 2 or 3 dpo. I hope this is my month I want this so badly. Good Luck and Baby Dust to you

GL!!! :dust:

Sorry that I've been MIA. This cycle has been whack. I ran out of OPKS 3 days ago because I was on cd29 with no sign of positive OPK. I didn't expect to need so many OPKS. I usually O on cd19. Things haven't gotten back to normal since my mc. I also had the flu all last week and couldn't bd for 7 days. Of course I had tons of ewcm when I was super sick. Go figure! I just want this cycle to be over so that I can start a hopefully normal cycle next round and stick to the SMEP schedule.

How's everyone doing? Who is getting close to af/test time? GL!!!

I understand how you feel! I ran out of OPKs this cycle too but I thankfully had enough to catch the surge, just don't know when it ended. I bought about 40 I think...never would have guessed I would actually use them ALL! How depressing!:dohh:

Anyway, I hope things get back to normal for you soon, FX'd!

Well ladies I finally got my crosshairs but I think it pinpointed my ovulation day a day late but we shall see... Good Luck & I hope you all had a good Valentine's day because I know I did.

Well ladies I finally got my crosshairs but I think it pinpointed my ovulation day a day late but we shall see... Good Luck & I hope you all had a good Valentine's day because I know I did.

Yea, I think mine are a day off as well :dohh: Oh, well, still in the 2ww :thumbup: I have a 3 day weekend....which means a lot of time on my hands...ie a lot of POAS! lol

Good Luck everyone! :dust:

Yea, I think mine are a day off as well :dohh: Oh, well, still in the 2ww :thumbup: I have a 3 day weekend....which means a lot of time on my hands...ie a lot of POAS! lol

Good Luck everyone! :dust:

Lol.... Good Luck

Hey all, mind if I join this thread? DH and I are trying SMEP this month for the first time. I am on cd 10 today and started using my opks. We will be dtd later tonight :blush: I'm hoping the SMEP will help us get that :bfp:

Hey all, mind if I join this thread? DH and I are trying SMEP this month for the first time. I am on cd 10 today and started using my opks. We will be dtd later tonight :blush: I'm hoping the SMEP will help us get that :bfp:

Hi :hi: Welcome to the thread! Best of luck this month with all that BDing :wacko: lol How many cycles in are you? Trying anything else (softcups, preseeed, epo, etc) ?

Lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

OH! I'm originally from Cali too! Will be visiting next month for vacation!

Hi :hi: Welcome to the thread! Best of luck this month with all that BDing :wacko: lol How many cycles in are you? Trying anything else (softcups, preseeed, epo, etc) ?

Lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

What am I NOT using! :rofl: We are using softcups (for the first time this month) epo, vitex, preseed, and I'm temping.

DH and I tried for 6 months but then we took a break for a few. I just couldn't take it emotionally. I have really whacky cycles and have problems with anovulatory months. My cycles can be anywhere from 35 days to 60 :wacko: I tried going to the Dr about it and all she did was check my hormones which looked fine. I have a new Dr now and have an appointment on Tuesday. I am hoping this Dr will actually work with me and figure out whats up.

DH and I tried for 6 months but then we took a break for a few. I just couldn't take it emotionally. I have really whacky cycles and have problems with anovulatory months. My cycles can be anywhere from 35 days to 60 :wacko: I tried going to the Dr about it and all she did was check my hormones which looked fine. I have a new Dr now and have an appointment on Tuesday. I am hoping this Dr will actually work with me and figure out whats up.

Ugh, I hear so many stories about complacent Docs, depressing! Well, I hope your new doc is better and you get the answers and help you need :thumbup:

Hi NDTaber9211 :wave:
I wish you luck with your new doctor. Hopefully you will get some answers soon!
:dust:

Welcome to all the new GIRLS here! I have been MIA but I think about y'all haha! How is everyone in the 2WW? I think Im coming up on O day. Im on CD12 last cycle I got a +opk on day 16. Might have to drive to the hubby to get in some DBing:sex:! lol

Welcome to all the new GIRLS here! I have been MIA but I think about y'all haha! How is everyone in the 2WW? I think Im coming up on O day. Im on CD12 last cycle I got a +opk on day 16. Might have to drive to the hubby to get in some DBing:sex:! lol

Wow, I can't believe you are about to start your 2ww again soon! Time does fly when it's not pertaining to your own 2ww lol. Mine is draaaaaagging! :dohh:

Wow, I can't believe you are about to start your 2ww again soon! Time does fly when it's not pertaining to your own 2ww lol. Mine is draaaaaagging! :dohh:

Seems like it went fast! I'm going to have to travel to Oklahoma to make sure I get to DBing :sex: in! Haha

NDTaber - My first doc was like yours. I'm with one now that looked at my documentation of my cycles, my temping, did an ultrasound and then ran blood work. All things pointed to PCOS (which I'd pretty much known with my first doc...she refused to listen to all the issues).

I hope this new one can give you some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->