[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

AF officially showed so off to cycle 3!

This month I'm going to try a modified SMEP...going to try to base when to start testing and BD'ing off of when I'm used to OV starting, not CD10 just because the plan says to start then. I got quite discouraged last month and I ended up OV'ing later when I actually knew I would based off of previous months.

Cycle 3
CD14 - Start BD'ing every other day
CD16 - Start OPKs

We will see how it works, don't think it will be any worse than last cycle which obviously was a dud lol.

Awwwww LillyTame I hope this cycle is your cycle for your BFP

Lilly - We are apparently cycle twins. I started today, too. I'm starting our 6th month of trying (5th cycle). March begins with an HSG for me. Praying it boosts me like it's done for so many others.

FertilAid is also on the way.

For those who have taken or currently take FertilAid...can I still take my prenatals alongside of it or should I get just folic acid to take alongside it?

So I've heard a lot of the women in the 30 and up TTC group talk about HSGs...what is that?

Lilly - It's an x-ray that looks at the uterus and fallopian tubes to check for things like blockage. They feed a catheter through the cervix then fill slowly with a solution that is clear to what we see but opaque on the x-ray. They then take shots to see if the dye spills out through the fallopian tubes or catches on anything.

Supposedly for the next 3 months after it, there are slightly higher chances of conceiving since it somehow clears small blockages and helps lining in some strange way.

Hmmmm, interesting! Thank you for explaining :thumbup:

I sure hope it works for you! Hope you just need a flushing out and nothing is blocked.

LOL - Lilly! Sounds so gross that way! :-D

I'm hoping that my only issue is my PCOS as well. On the bright side, this will (I guess) show if I have any endometriosis. My sister had it so bad that she had to have a hysterectomy since she was going severely anemic.

This month has to be good for us. It just has to be :)

Good luck with your procedure, ProfWife! I hope you get your bfp this cycle! You too, LillyTame!

I understand that it might be exhausting for many couples to start SMEP early in your cycle, especially if you O much later than cd14. It sounds like you have a good plan based upon your cycles, LillyTame. I really think this plan can be adjusted for different cycle patterns. And the last thing you want is to be burnt out by the time O comes around.

I O on cd 18 or 19 (I've been keeping track for 18 months). Interestingly though, the month I got my bfp, I happened to randomly O on cd 10. I got a bfp on cd 19! Crazy, huh!? I think my early O that month may have contributed to the mc (but who knows). Anyway, this fact, along with my annovulatory cycle last month, and this being my second month of using B-complex makes me nervous that I might O at an unpredictable time. Luckily, the every other day thing is easy for us. It's the every day at the end that gets trickier. I'm HIGHLY motivated though. Coming up on my year mark and ready for that bfp that sticks!!

Good luck, ladies!! Let's get this thread some more BFP announcements!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we did not do SMEP this month, but I did get my BFP!!!

Good luck to those waiting to test!

I never got a +opk, but the last couple of days I have had alot of clear CM kinda like water. Im not sure what to really think. I havent temped the last couple of days because I have a had a cold and taking med. So not to sure what to think. Any ideas?

Well ladies I think I'm out my temp dropped from 98.31 yesterday to 97.71 today. Good Luck to those waiting to test.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we did not do SMEP this month, but I did get my BFP!!!

Good luck to those waiting to test!

Congratulations! (however you got it! :haha:) Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!:happydance:

I never got a +opk, but the last couple of days I have had alot of clear CM kinda like water. Im not sure what to really think. I havent temped the last couple of days because I have a had a cold and taking med. So not to sure what to think. Any ideas?

Sorry Akayj, I don't really know, but the cold medicine could also be causing the CM. Some women use Mucinex or Robitussin to help get fertile CM.

Well ladies I think I'm out my temp dropped from 98.31 yesterday to 97.71 today. Good Luck to those waiting to test.

How many dpo are you?

I took nyquil two days in a row and had CM before then, while taking it, and then like water today. So not sure... on Wednesday when I woke up and just about threw up but did everything to hold it down haha! been good ever since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->