[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

No shift in my temps yet :shrug:. Hope I didn't do all that :sex: for nothing:haha:. Guess I just have to see what tomorrow brings! This is hard work man! :headspin:

It sure is hard work! :dohh: I know me and one other girl didn't get our dip till day 3 and we were both, like you, starting to think we had missed something or it wasn't coming...just give it a lil more time.

:dohh: I know exactly what you mean ProfWife, but I think I am guilty of that some times....I assume I know what the patient is asking but then I'm wrong! I hope they get their sh*$ straigthened out soon though, everyday counts!

Nope...they say the 5 days leading up to OV are very important. I would try to get a BD in today...I would bet you get your dip tomorrow.

Awww, don't worry hunny :hugs: It's just one day! You got all the other days :thumbup: Let's keep our chin up!

Akayj - It sounds like you hit everything you could. The little swimmers can survive a few days (and it's actually more beneficial so they'll be waiting when the egg appears).

Hang in there...

Lilly - No one ever did call me back. I called them. Then, to top it off, the provider I saw here confirmed I wanted the images from my ultrasound done in January...then only gave me a photocopy of the doctor's report from my chart. ARG. I sent them a pointed email asking for them one last time.

Oy...sometimes I just want to yell...but no one would be listening anyway ;-)

How are you doing?

I often wish that there was a padded room where we could go kick and yell lol I do think it would be therapeutic at times lol

I'm doing good, trying not to get antsy lol 3dpo today :thumbup: I have yet to get a perfect SMEP cycle! :dohh: We were really close this cycle then realized OV was coming late but I didn't know when. Managed to get 3 BD sessions back to back in though before my temp dip, so I'm hopeful!

Akayj - It sounds like you hit everything you could. The little swimmers can survive a few days (and it's actually more beneficial so they'll be waiting when the egg appears).

Hang in there...

Thanks prowife. I feel like I did all I could so I guess it's always a waiting game lol.

When the :witch: shows I can switch temping to vaginal right & can I change the time!?

You sure can! :thumbup: I did oral the 1st month, but then switched to vaginal and decided I liked it better. After doing that for 3 months I had gotten so used to my V-temps that when I tried to switch back to oral this cycle, I ended up switching back mid cycle :dohh: lol I think probably whichever way you do it, you'll get used to your pattern after a few months.

You sure can! :thumbup: I did oral the 1st month, but then switched to vaginal and decided I liked it better. After doing that for 3 months I had gotten so used to my V-temps that when I tried to switch back to oral this cycle, I ended up switching back mid cycle :dohh: lol I think probably whichever way you do it, you'll get used to your pattern after a few months.

So you just put the skinny part in:blush: I'm not sure sorry

lol...yea..basically I hold my thumb nail on the screen and go all the way in till I hit my thumb, that way I get the same depth all the time. (all the way in makes it sound far lol but it really isnt)

One more ? About my temps lol. If there is no dip of any kind what does that mean?

No dip can mean an anovulatory cycle (they happen for most women from time to time). Some don't necessarily have a clear dip but the temps steadily rise over time. The shift can happen without a pre-ov dip.

I temp vaginally, too. I sleep with my mouth open so it's much more reliable. (I'd advise cleaning the thermometer regularly. And make sure everyone in the home knows it's NOT a normal thermometer.)

It could be that you got the pos opks because your body geared up to but you didnt ovulate...in which case you would start doing them again to see if you get another surge. Adoptim mentioned you could possibly not get a dip but still ov, in which case I guess you would know by the temp increase. so if I was you, what I would do if I didnt get a dip tomorrow is start taking opks just to be on the safe side but watch your temp over the next 3 days to see if it starts going higher than your pre-ov temps, in which case you can stop taking the opks, you did ov, temp not dipping was just a fluke. Hope that was coherent lol I'm using my phone and its hard to go back and edit...smart phones my butt....reminder..mines is just ONE non-professional opinion.

and then like profwife said...there is the dreaded annovulatory cycle, in which case I think you just wait for af to show to start over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->